One for the road
12k 4 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As much as I would love go for a few more rounds in Tina's pussy, it is getting late and I have to go home.  I take Rose in my arms while Tina removes the dirty sheets and then I put her again on the bed.  I put on my clothes while watching my pet cleaning Rose with a towel, and I remind her to use some analgesic cream on her asshole, as I was a bit rough with her due to my excitement.  After kissing both my girls goodbye, one awake and one asleep, I drive home.  Dinner is already over, so I head upstairs and knock on Ella's door.

"Come in.".

I enter he room and I see my baby daughter in her PJs sitting on the bed, a somewhat sad expression on her face.  She gives me a smile as she sees me, though.

"Hi daddy!".

"Hey princess, why the long face?  Do you miss Rose already?".

"Yeah, I really do…".

I grab her shoulders and force her gently to stand up, then I envelope her in a bear hug.

"Be patient princess, give daddy some time to work his magic, okay?".

She hugs me back and hides her face in my chest.

"Okay daddy.  Thanks.".

"Good, now, give daddy a goodnight kiss and go to bed".

My little girl complies, but instead of kissing me on the cheek, she kisses me on the lips, making full use of her tongue, something she never did ever since our chat last time.

I reciprocate and we spend a few minutes lost in each other, before distancing my mouth from her, a silvery bridge of saliva still uniting our lips.

"Go to bed, honey, before daddy gets hard again".

"Too late daddy", she says giggling, as she grasps my erect cock over my pants.

"Ha! Indeed, then go to bed, before daddy decides to join you and mommy strangle us both.".

"Okay daddy, goodnight.".

With a laugh and a last pat to her friend in my pants, my cute little kitten burrows in her bed, as I turn around and leave the room.  Shit, now I will have to remain blue-balled until tomorrow.

--------------------------------

Monday today, and school starts again for the girls.  I fix breakfast for Ella, before driving her to school.  The trip was uneventful, Ella happily chatting with me, until she notices the suspicious bulge in my pants.

"Daddy?  You are hard again?", she frowns.

"Actually honey, the correct question would be, 'Daddy, are you still hard?'.", I reply laughing.

"Oh, do you mean that you slept with your penis like that?  Doesn't it hurt?", she asks, concern now evident on her face.

"A bit, honey, but I am used to it.  After all, I haven't slept with your mom for more than ten years now.".  Dig successful, I turn my attention to the road.  If it was last week, I would ask her for a blowjob, but now I cannot afford the risk of her getting angry at me.  Unless she decides it herself, that is.

"…Uhm… d-daddy… can you… can you park somewhere quiet for a minute, please?".  YES!

"Uh? Okay honey, gimme a sec.".

I exit the main road and find a narrow alley with no windows on the sides, then park the car.

"What is it, princess?", I ask, feigning concern.

Ella exhales slowly, before looking at me.

"Daddy, I… I still haven't decided what to do about… about… 'experimenting', but… well, it is my fault that your penis is so stiff, s-so, just this once, I w-will help you".

As she says so, she unlocks the seatbelt and turns toward me, then timidly reaches for my pants, unbuttons them, and lowers my zipper.

I look at her with a concerned face,

"Honey, you don't have to do that, it's all right.  Daddy understands".

"Hush, daddy, my fault, my decision.  Now raise your butt a bit.", she says, and as soon as I do, she lowers pants and underwear in a swift motion.  My erect cock bounces happily as it encounters its favorite playmate, and Ella grabs it without hesitation and starts pumping it up and down slowly while biting her lips.

After a few pumps she stops and looks at me, nervousness evident on her face.

"D-daddy, is it bad that I like it?  Does it make me a sinner?".

"Of course not, honey.  All women like it, it is ingrained in your body to help us reproduce. Why would it make you a sinner?  You are doing it out of love, not to obtain something from me.  How could an act of love be a sin?".  Happy with my bullshit answer, Ella exhales and smiles at me.

"Then daddy, I don't know about the rest, but I have no intention of ever stop doing this!".

As the last word exits her mouth, she leans over my cock and welcomes it between her warm moist lips.  Her tongues draw spirals around my glans, her lips sucking it lightly, before allowing it to pass through and slide inside her mouth, all the way to her throat.  Her deepthroating skills have improved by a lot, she now has my whole nine inches inside her mouth, and I feel the tip of her pink little tongue tantalizingly tease my balls.  Her lips tighten around my shaft and she start sucking with such enthusiasm that I am afraid that she might pull a nut through my urethra.  Damn, she is goooood.

I place a hand on her head without exerting any pressure, and she starts bobbing her head up and down on my cock.  One moment she is licking the cockhead, the next she is lapping my balls.  The feeling is phenomenal and the load that started building yesterday evening is now clamoring to be released.  Ella figures as much and clamps my ballsack with one hand to prevent me from cumming, before starting blowing me even more furiously.  Damn, did she figure it out all by herself?  She has talent, no question about it.  I am both in heaven and in hell at the same time, as my babygirl just admitted that she loves sucking my cock and is doing a wondrous job of it, while on the other hand, my balls are in pain and need release.

At my limits, I can only tell her to let go.

"Ella, let go of my balls, daddy wants to cum in your throat.".

Ella pushes my cock deep inside her until her teeth scrape my balls and then release my poor ballsack.  Instantly, I feel a torrent of hot cum surging from my balls through my cock, until finally it is expelled in streams inside my little cock-sucking daughter's throat.  I cum and cum and cum crazily until I can't cum no more.  My kitten tries her best to swallow everything, but the enormous amount is too much for her little mouth and some sperm escapes her lips, dripping on my balls.  She finally releases my dick and opens her mouth to show me the final load before swallowing it, then she starts sucking and licking my dick again until it is clean.  Finally, she raises her head and smiles at me.

"Thank you for the breakfast, daddy".  Her words explode in my mind, her intention of doing this every morning clear in her tone.

"Always a pleasure, princess.", I answer with a chuckle.

After she finishes cleaning up the mess with a tissue, I dress up again and we resume our trip to school.  I guess I will be driving her to school from now on…

85