Ready, Aim,…
10.2k 4 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It takes a few minutes for my breathing to return to normal; that was a hell of a blowjob!  When I feel that my strength has returned, I caress my kittens' hair and turn to look at Tina.

"Well Tina, what do you wish to do?  We can stop here, or continue.  It's your call.".

Tina looks at me with a subdued look on her face; what an actor!

"Hmm, d-daddy, if we continue, what we would be doing?", she asks.  Of course, the whole play is for the sake of my kittens, who wait silently while looking at me for my reply.

"Well princess, you are older than Ella and Rose, so your butthole is looser than theirs, so I was thinking of sticking my cock there.".

Ella's and Rose's eye bulge out at my declaration but they don't issue a peep.  They are waiting Tina's answer.

"Will… will it hurt, daddy?", she asks, acting as a scared little puppy.

"At first, yes, it will hurt some.  But as you get used to it, the pain will be replaced by pleasure.  Of course, if you feel that it is too much, you can say so at any moment and I will stop.".

Tina makes a show of indecision and fear, biting her lips, before finally replying.

"A-all right, d-daddy.  I don't know if I can handle it, but I trust you.  I know that you will stop if I ask you to.".

I smile tenderly at her while thinking what a great pet she has become.  Who would have thought, the day that I abducted her, that all my plans would go askew and yet she would turn out so well?

"Of course, honey. Daddy loves you after all.  Daddy wants to make you feel good, not to hurt you.".  Ahh, I have kinda missed my daddy-mantra lately.  How nostalgic…

"Girls, your sister could use your support.  Tina, get on all fours, Ella, could you please kiss your sister and play with her breasts a bit more?  Also, Rose, how about you put that cute little tongue of yours to good use?  The hornier you make her, the less it will hurt.".

My kittens nod and each one takes position as instructed.  Tina gets on all fours on the bed, Ella gets to her side and starts kissing her gingerly while her hands roam her tits, and Rose kneels behind her big sister and starts licking her pussy eagerly.  Hmmm, too eagerly, I think.  I might have to find a way to make sure that Rose doesn't get used to play with my girls in my absence.  I mean, I don't mind what they do to each other, as long as my cock is somehow involved.  Sex without daddy?  That's a big no-no.  I don't want them to get some strange ideas, like they don't need daddy at all.

I stand from the bed and start dressing.  The girls stop and look at me surprised by my actions.

I smile at them while wearing my pants.

"Did you forget, girls?  I told you that I would stash some toys in the car.  I also have lube there; it will make your sister hurt less.  I doubt you would want me to go to the car naked, right?".

The girls giggle and reply "Yes, daddy!".  I finish dressing and leave the house, picking up Tina's keys on the way out and walk briskly to my parked car.  I open the trunk and unzip the big black bag that I find in there, then I start considering what should I pick up.  Lube is a must.  While Tina would consider my spit more than enough for her asshole, I doubt my kittens would appreciate the pain of being ripped apart that fucking them semi-dry would bring, which means, I must get them used to the idea of lube.  Besides, I will need it for those!  As I think so, I take out of the back two anal training sets for my kittens.  I think I will stash them somewhere in the kitchen until I can convince my babygirls to try them.  I also grab a small vase of analgesic cream, just in case.  I gather my selection and lock the rest again in the trunk of my car, then head quickly to the house again.  I enter with my purloined keys and swiftly enter the kitchen, where I stash the training kits under the sink, then move back to the bedroom.  The sight of my girls going at it on the bed makes my cock harder than steel.  Sometime in the few minutes that I was absent, Ella slipped below Tina, causing their pussies to line up.  My lovely little daughter is fully engrossed on kissing her big sister and playing with her tits and Rose used the opportunity to get a double pussy buffet.  Her hands are playing with Ella's pussy while her mouth is occupied with Tina's cunt, but as I watch, she swaps her hands and mouth.  Now, she is tonguing her little sister while fingering her big sis!  Shit, I definitely must put some limits on her!

Anyway, I announce my presence by ahem-ing and all three girls stop what they are doing and look at me, smiling.

"Daddy!".

"Daddy is back, girls. Now Ella, you and Rose move to the sides of Tina, I figure you want to see this up close.  And Tina, honey, you stay on all fours but turn so you face the wall and your ass faces the room.".  the girls obey while I take off my clothes.  My super erect dick shows my opinion of their lineup.  Ohhh, this is going to be great...

65