Chapter 2: Dungeon?
95 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was at the moment I touched the crystal. I felt the world slow down to a crawl. So slow, I felt like I was frozen in time. Then, I slowly felt knowledge carefully poured into me. It was a long process, but it felt like it went on for eternity.

After slowly ingesting every bit of information I realized that this crystal was a dungeon core that had already stored my mana signature in itself. It was made to store information for me and to help facilitate the management of the dungeon.

"Status" I spoke into the empty air. Then a light blue screen popped up in from of me.


Name: N/A

Race: Young ghost

Level: 1

Title: Blessed one of Cayrel, Dungeon master

Read More…


After I glanced at the status, I noticed that the name showed as N/A.

My name? Now that I am trying to remember... I can't think of it. Is this a side effect of the whole turning into a ghost schtick? 

I guess I won't need a name currently anyways. So, as a level 1 I am pretty defenseless against any sorts of magic. Even any sort of sword skill usage would destroy me in an instant.

I might as well see what I could do as a result of being a Dungeon Master. "DM Master Screen!" I shout into the empty space.


Dungeon: Haunted Cave(TEMP)

Rank: F   DP Total: 100

Abilities: Summon Monster, Dungeon Edit, Create Trap


Three abilities? They seem quite self explanatory though. I can summon small ghouls for 5 DP each. They are little zombie like buggers. Paying 10x the DP can form a nest that auto spawns the exact monster over time with atmospheric mana.

Atmospheric Mana? Mana in the air I guess. It seems to be quite convenient to let it auto spawn ghouls so... I'll place it in the big open space before this room. A little zombie (approximately 1 foot tall) floats up after every 5 minutes and walks around. 

The ghouls seem to like the tunnel pathways so I let them spread through those tunnels.

But my defense still seems lacking... What can I do with the rest of my DP?

4