Chapter 2: Trying to Recover
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lien was getting confused as he gets close to the door, Talia can feel that Lien was shaking. She opened the door, the first thing Lien saw was the bright ray of light hitting his eyes, it start to get clear, he saw something he didn't want to believe, the first one he saw in front of him was wolves following a man wearing a furry clothing and ears like a wolf.

Lien: What in the world is this place?!

Guy: Are you just born? Or are you summoned?

Lien: What in the world is this place?!

Man: You're saying the same thing twice every time yo asked.

Talia: She must be here somewhere, where could she be?

Talia looked around and trying to find the girl, she saw a bunch of kids but she was not there, she saw a girl playing at a butterfly and it was her.

Talia: Athalia, your papa's awake!

Lien: Athalia?

Man: I doubt that it really is his daughter, she must've just adopt it.

The girl named Athalia turned around, she has long whitish yellow hair, green eyes, wearing a small green shirt and brown pants, the girl run towards Lien with a joyful smile and hugged him, Lien looked at her, trying to figure out how did he have a child and his past.

Lien: Who are you?... Arg!

He covered his mouth because he's about to shout in pain but instead, he moans and head back to room and closed the door leaving he four outside, he bang his head in he was trying to kill the pain, he started to see thing, he saw two people, one was a woman wearing a white robe lie Talia has but much longer and fancy and the other one was a man wearing a knight armor colored in black, the woman was laying on the ground, he heard the boy was sobbing, he has no helmet and saw he has white hair but his face wasn't visible, he kneel from the woman.

The woman speaks like she was dying weakening.

Woman: -this is our last chance to stop our enemy, I'll give you my power so that you can pass it t the next generation, hoping that the new one will be able to kill him.

Knight: No, I won't let our suffering be passed, I'll finish this job before it gets even worst.

The girl stops talking and doesn't move, the man stand-up and pulled his sword, an orb of light goes out of the woman's body and hold y the man, he groan in pain as he hold the orb, he opened his palm and the orb was gone.

Knight: Let me do the rest, Malisa.

Magic Circles started to appear behind him, a giant shadow like a huge black flame. He ready his sword and charge toward the shadow.

Knight: Die you devil!

What Lien see disappeared and his head became really painful, he breathe hard just to bear the pain, he sit on a chair near a mirror, the pain slowly disappeared, he looked himself at the mirror, he has dark gray hair and gray eye pupils, he pants as he tied to calm himself.

While on the outside, Talia and two of his friends are talking.

Guy: I think you shoud talk to him.

Talia: Why me?

Guy: You talk too much and you know much when a person is in a depression, and after all, you're a girl, show him your charm to calm him down.

Talia: Then what are you going to do?

Guy: I like my little sister, so I'll treat her like one, I'm good at kids but not at adults as my age.

Talia: How about you?

Man: I'll be going and hunt some food than buying, hunting is my job of course, I am not good at calming someone.

Talia: Okay if is my job.

Talia walk inside the house, the guy looked at the man in a mad way.

Guy: You're lying!

Man: No I'm not! This place's meat stalls are to expensive even if you only by a fish!

Guy: That's why it was named as Hargold.

Man: Whatever, expensive is expensive, I'll go hunting now.

The Man goes away.

While in Talia, she saw Lien was laying his head on a table, she walk towards him.

She speak in a whispering way.

Talia: Lien? Are you okay?

Lien: Is this place a Dream?

Talia: Why do you ask? Do you remember you past?

Lien: No. But I know that the Earth doesn't have any people with animal ears and monsters like Centaur and Minotaur.

Talia: Those two are real too.

Lien: No... That's a lie!

Talia: I have a question first, how can you remember the word you say was like that in your world, then you can't remember you're memories and past?

Lien: I don't even know why, but I know what s the place and what is flag but i don't know the names.

Back when Lien's head was hurting, after he saw the knight charged, he saw road made out of asphalt and trees each sides of the road like it was crossing a forest, and a flag but it was blurry, he only saw four colors.

Lien looked at Talia.

Lien: Is there a road made out of asphalt?

Talia looks confused from what Lien asked.

Talia: What's asphalt?

Lien: What is the month today?

Talia: The month? It's the month of the Heroes.

Lien: No, the month not the event, March? July?

Talia: What are you talking about?

Lein: How many months do a year has?

Talia: Ten."

Lien: What?!

Talia: Then how about you?

Lien: Twelve.

Talia: That's long.

Lien: I don't believe it, what's the time now?

Talia: Don't know, but it is already noon.

Lien looked at his watch, e saw that he time was 7 am, the sun just rose an hour ago, his heart was pounding very heavy.

Lien lay down and scratch his head many times, thinking what's going on, he was able to remember some of his memories and time, but the place was in a different time, it has shorter months but longer or shorted time, the months don't have names but events, he can't decide either he's in a dream or reality. Just recovered but in much stranger state.

0