For You, I Am Willing To Wait A Lifetime
1k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dong HeFeng's Diary Excerpt:

I saw him sleeping at his desk again. Soft rays of sunlight passed through the window and spread itself around him, creating an imaginary glow. When I saw the tears on his face, my body subconsciously moved and before I knew it, my hand was already reaching out to carefully brush away his tears. Entranced by the smoothness of his face, his graceful eyebrows, and his perfectly shaped button-nose, I then moved my hands to cup his tinted-pink cheeks...

Soft. So soft. It was soft enough to melt my heart. Gulping, I slowly lowered my hand until I could touch those juicy velvety lips of his...no! I yanked my hand back. Staring at my crush who was lying there completely defenceless, I scolded myself, 'You hypocrite! And you dare say you love him. Do you not have a single ounce of self-control?'

If I love him, I should wait; wait until he's ready, and then I can straightforwardly confess my love towards him...not sneakily touching him when he's in a vulnerable state. LingFeng, you can take your time. For you, I am willing to wait for a lifetime.

With that, I reluctantly tore myself away. 

27