Forcefully Feeding Dog Food to the Entire Class
954 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"LingFeng!" A deep voice gently called out. Turning around, LingFeng came face to face with HeFeng's bright smile.

"Good morning!"

"Uh yeah, good morning..." Although LingFeng gave a rather lacklustre greeting, HeFeng continued to smile cheerfully as he handed over a bag. LingFeng hesitated for a brief moment before accepting it. HeFeng's grin widened.

Since last week, HeFeng has been bringing LingFeng breakfast every day. At first, LingFeng refused–partially due to being afraid that it had been poisoned—but HeFeng kept insisting. The event went something like this:

HeFeng: LingFeng, I brought you breakfast.

Lingfeng: Er, I already ate, but thanks.

HeFeng: Then...LingFeng, I brought you lunch! ~ヾ(^∇^)

LingFeng: Uhm...how about you eat it instead? I don't think you ate anything today.

HeFeng: It makes me ecstatic to see that you care for me, but I already ate before coming to school, so you should eat it!

LingFeng: No no no, how could I possibly take advantage of your hard-earned money like that? Please, you eat it...

HeFeng: No no no, I–

Teacher Bai: Both of you will eat it! Class is starting. Classmates Zhao LingFeng and Dong HeFeng, the next time you two want to commit public display of affection, please do so out of class!

LingFeng: (⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾ Д ⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾) It's not what you think!!!

HeFeng: ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖) It's exactly what you think.

Let's bring it back to the present. LingFeng was currently in P.E. class. After the teacher told them to find a partner to practice exercises with, LingFeng immediately started to scout for a good partner. In his mind, anyone NOT named Dong HeFeng was a good partner. Spotting a lone classmate standing at the corner, he hurried over.

"Hello! Do you want to be partners?" LingFeng smiled, reaching his hand out.

"That'll be nice–" The classmate started to reach his own hand out, presumably to shake LingFeng's hand, but suddenly, he pulled his hand back and hugged it against his chest. "Bad! That'll be bad." He spat, looking at LingFeng with wary eyes. He acted as if LingFeng's hand wasn't a simple hand, but a trigger that would result in his imminent death.

"Huh?" LingFeng was surprised. "Bad? Why?"

"You look like you already have a partner..." The classmate smiled wryly.

"What are you talking about? I don't have a partner?"

An arm slung around LingFeng's neck and stayed there. A handsome face, one with sharpened brows, clear hazel eyes, and a prominent jawline, appeared just three centimetres away from LingFeng's face. "No partner? LingFeng, you're so cruel. How could you throw me away like that?"

A warm breath flowed into LingFeng's ear, causing him to shiver. LingFeng squirmed out of HeFeng's hold and pushed him away. "Don't talk so close to me!"

"Why not?" HeFeng smirked, his face inching closer and closer.

"I don't like it!"

"But I like it."

"..."

"You're angry." HeFeng's smile was replaced with a frown full of anxiety. "Don't be mad, I won't do it again."

"Hmph!"

"LingFeng." HeFeng lightly grasped LingFeng's hand and brought it towards his chest. "I'm sorry, don't be angry. If you're angry, it will hurt here."

LingFeng stared at the large hands enveloping his own and traced it back to a well-defined chest. Gulp. Out of the blue, a stray volleyball shot towards the two and smacked HeFeng in the chest, right where LingFeng's hand was being held. "LingFeng!" HeFeng quickly blew on LingFeng's hand and lightly stroked it with his thumb. "Are you hurt?"

"I-I'm fine." LingFeng replied dumbly.

"Zhao LingFeng! Dong HeFeng!" Teacher Bai stormed over with dark eyes. "Did I not say that PDA is forbidden in class?!"

"Teacher," HeFeng said angrily. "You could have hurt him."

"You!" Teacher Bai was so mad that he started to shake his finger at HeFeng. HeFeng glared back, defiant.

All of a sudden, LingFeng's body toppled over and collapsed onto the floor, right next to the pile of vomit he had puked out shortly before his collapse.

"Ahhhhhh!"

"Oh my god!"

"LingFeng, what's wrong?!"

A commotion broke out. Gasping, LingFeng said with great difficulty, "S-Stomach hurts..."

"Can someone bring LingFeng to the nurse's office–" Teacher Bai started to request for help, but when he turned back, what he saw caused him to sigh exasperatedly. HeFeng had carried LingFeng in his arms and was running towards the nurse's office long before Teacher Bai had spoken up.

"Doctor!" HeFeng kicked the door open. "Doctor, please help, quick!"

The doctor swiftly guided HeFeng to a spare bed and motioned for him to let LingFeng down. "Go attend class, leave it to me."

HeFeng looked at LingFeng's pale face. Despite knowing that being late for the next class will result in a deduction in his marks, his feet were firmly glued to the floor.

The doctor, upon seeing how concerned HeFeng was, softened his voice, "Don't worry, just go. I will take care of him. If he wakes up and hears that you got your marks deducted because of him, won't he feel worse?"

"Then...alright." HeFeng acquiesced and started to walk towards the exit. Upon reaching the threshold, he stared at LingFeng a bit more before closing the door. 

21