Let’s Talk.
780 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Classmate A leaned over and whispered to Classmate B, "What's going on with them?"

Classmate B whispered back, "I don't know, they've been like this for the past week."

Classmate C then joined in, "HeFeng has been flirting with LingFeng for the past 3 years without fail. Something must have happened!"

Classmates A and B side-eyed Classmate C.

Classmate A: How are your grades?

Classmate C, confused: Eh? Honestly, it's pretty low, hehe...

Classmate A: Yeah, your grades are pretty accurate.

Classmate B: *nods*

Classmate C: ...QAQ Ouch!

Teacher Bai looked at HeFeng and LingFeng, who were both ignoring each other with a heartbroken expression on their faces. He then looked at his other students, who had split into multiple "gossip" groups, coming up with far-fetching theories in regard to what had caused the cold war between the class lovebirds.

"Pssst! Teacher!"

Eh? Teacher Bai peered over his podium and saw a half-annoyed, half-eager face. "BaJin? Do you have a question?"

"No, I have a request." Leaning in, BaJin whispered a bunch of words into Teacher Bai's ears. Of course, everyone else was too preoccupied to notice BaJin's sneaky actions.

"What?" Teacher Bai furrowed his brows. He then shook his head. "I'm sorry student BaJin, I cannot grant your request."

"I know it's an outrageous request to ask of you, but." BaJin pointed to HeFeng and LingFeng, then to the gossip groups. "Do you really wish for this to continue for the rest of the school year? The other students might grow bored of coming up with new theories, but HeFeng and LingFeng...the feelings they have towards each other isn't something they can get bored of."

"But..."

"You won't have to do anything. Just pretend that I alone came up with this idea and that you had simply lent your office to the class president with good intentions. I will handle the rest."

"Well..." Teacher Bai sneaked a peek at the I-love-you-but-I-can't-approach-you duo. "Alright, I agree."

...

..

.

"Classmate LingFeng, can I ask you to help me carry some books to the teacher's office?" BaJin approached LingFeng's desk with a pile of books. He looked like he was having trouble carrying them all by himself.

"Don't you have him to help—"

"He's in the washroom." BaJin answered.

"...ok." LingFeng answered quietly. He took a few—actually, the majority of the books off of BaJin's hands and started to walk to the teacher's room.

BaJin stared at the one lone book in his hands and laughed helplessly, "No wonder HeFeng fell so hard."

...

..

.

"Thank you, classmates BaJin and LingFeng." Teacher Bai put the books into his desk. He coughed a couple of times. "Excuse me, my throat is too dry. I'm going to grab a cup of water. Would the two of you mind waiting here? I still have some things to discuss later."

After obtaining both students' nod of approval, Teacher Bai exited his office and closed the door behind him.

Click.

"Wait," LingFeng ran to the door and tugged on it. It wouldn't open. "The teacher just locked us in!" He heard a sound of laughter coming from behind him. Turning around, he saw a mischievous grin on BaJin's face. "C-class president?"

"Yes~" BaJin answered. "Now we can have a nice chat, hmm?"

17