I Knew It!!!
960 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now we can have a nice chat, hmm?"

"No! I don't want to talk with you!" LingFeng shook the door handle, causing it to rattle loudly. "Teacher, I know you're there! Let me out!"

Teacher Bai, covering his ears: Lalala, I can't hear anything... \(゜э゜)/

 

"Stop it, you'll end up breaking the door." BaJin shook his head. LingFeng glared in response. "Look, I know you like HeFeng."

That seemed to have struck a chord in LingFeng because LingFeng picked up a nearby pencil and chucked it at BaJin. "I don't!" He hissed.

"Oh Really?" BaJin raised one of his eyebrows, avoiding the pencil quite easily. "Answer, quick! What does HeFeng like to do every day after school!"

LingFeng, without hesitation, replied, "Soccer!"

"When is his birthday!"

"XX day, XX month of XXXX year!"

"What is his favourite food!"

"Rice with teriyaki chicken and octopus-shaped wieners!"

"Favourite colour!"

"Orange because he finds it funny that the orange is named after orange!"

"Favourite shoes!"

"Nike Air Max!"

"What year!"

"XXXX year!"

"Why!"

"Because his family isn't well off, so he can't afford to buy expensive things like this, except that one day, he happened to win it in a free draw at the supermarket!"

Silence filled the room. LingFeng stood there in shock, wondering how he knew all these things, while BaJin, the perpetrator, stood there with a wicked smirk on his face that 'I knew it.'

"Oh ho, I was just kidding for that last question, but who knew you actually knew the answer. You know him even better than me, his supposed childhood friend for 10 years! And you still say that you don't like him?

"I...I don't!"

BaJin's smile faded away. He appeared to be frustrated for a split second but his expression soon restored to being happy. "Well," He giggled. "Lucky me! Since you don't like him, I can have him, right? I've liked him for a long time, but I wasn't able to confess because he liked you the entire time. Now that you've confirmed it yourself, please do not approach him in the future or else you'll make me jealous, oh~"

He then knocked against the door a couple of times. The door slid open. BaJin waved goodbye to LingFeng, "I'm going to tell him the good news! Thank you so much, LingFeng. I will definitely invite you to our future wedding. I'm looking forward to your red packet!"

LingFeng didn't respond. Rather, he couldn't respond. His fists were clenched tightly and his lips were pursed, but he didn't move, as if he was struggling inwardly. Teacher Bai saw this and sighed. He walked over and gently patted LingFeng's shoulder. "Although I shouldn't be encouraging my students to have intimate relationships in school...haiz. Student LingFeng, be honest. Do you like HeFeng?"

LingFeng instinctively opened his mouth and replied, "I don–"

"Then you won't mind if HeFeng is with someone else? You won't mind it if you're not the one HeFeng buys breakfast for every morning? If you're not the one he chooses to be partners with every P.E. class? If you're not the one he smiles at? If you're not the one that's by his side every day?"

In a matter of a few minutes, LingFeng had been rendered into a sobbing mess. His head was lowered, and the sound of tears splashing against the floor was the only thing that could be heard. Just as Teacher Bai was about to speak up, LingFeng abruptly raised his head and looked at Teacher Bai with a determined gaze. "Teacher! I will go find HeFeng! He can only be mine!"

Teacher Bai blinked speechlessly. After a few seconds, he burst into joyous laughter. "That's my student! Go get him, boy!"

With a "Un!" LingFeng sprinted out of the office, presumably to look for HeFeng.

...

..

.

"Why do you have that look on your face?" HeFeng squinted, suspicious.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." BaJin coughed and looked away. Not long after, a familiar grin crept onto his face.

"That! Right there!" HeFeng reached out in an attempt to smack BaJin's grin away. "It's gross! Stop smiling like that!"

In the distance, LingFeng had caught up with the duo. He saw BaJin "beam" at HeFeng and HeFeng reaching out to "lovingly caress" BaJin's face. A burst of energy erupted within him and he madly dashed towards HeFeng. "No, you can't!"

Before HeFeng could even identify whose voice it was, he felt a body slam into his back. A pair of skinny arms wound around his waist, preventing him from moving. "What the–"

"HeFeng!"

"LingFeng?" HeFeng asked, incredulous.

"HeFeng! You can't like him! You can only like me!"

"I can't like who–wait, can you repeat that?!" HeFeng's breath quickened. He tried to turn around to look at LingFeng but was constricted by an even tighter hug.

"Don't move!" LingFeng shouted in a panicked voice. He couldn't let HeFeng see his bright red face right now. It was too embarrassing! "Don't move! HeFeng, I-I've realized a lot of things. It turns out you've liked me for a long time. Every day, you buy breakfast for me because you like me! Every day, you choose me to be your partner because you like me! Every day, you stare at me and touch me when I'm sleeping because you like me! I-I'm not as tall as you, not as good at sports as you, not as outgoing and popular as you, not as hard-working as you, and...not as deserving of love as you. HeFeng, I really don't deserve you..."

HeFeng's eyes reddened. He grasped LingFeng's hands and whispered, "No, LingFeng, don't say that–"

"I know I don't deserve you!" LingFeng cried. "I know, yet I can't help but like you. HeFeng, I really like you. Do you like me too?"

LingFeng's arms loosened. He was too busy worrying over HeFeng's answer to notice. Taking advantage of the opportunity, HeFeng broke out of LingFeng's arms, turned around, and gave LingFeng a crushing hug, causing LingFeng to yelp in surprise. 

A small wet patch started to form on LingFeng's shoulder.

"Yes!" HeFeng laughed loudly with tears streaking down his face. "I like you! I really like you! LingFeng, I like you to death!"

LingFeng gasped. Death?! ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━ I knew HeFeng was trying to kill me!

...

..

.

Just kidding. In actuality, what LingFeng had actually happened was:

LingFeng gasped. Death?! ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━ I knew HeFeng was trying to kill me! That is, trying to kill me with his love! (>///▽///<)

 

–End–

21