Chapter 2
993 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

beep...beep...beep...

Ughh... where the hell? An alarm clock? Was that all a dream? Does that mean she lives? That's annoying. Or that's what i would like to say if i could somehow blink! There's a panel in-front of me that is getting covered by something thick. A wall? What?! Where am I?!

I tied myself up. I remember that. But my leg can freely move? Leg? I dont have any toes... I can't feel them. Im in an extremely tight space. No, no it's not possible is it?

There'snoWayinHellThatIturnedintoaXenonorphHaveI?!

My tail could certainly coil up in this surprisingly soft flesh. Maybe? These thoughts ran through my head as I put tension in the muscles of my coiled up "leg". And sure enough, the moment that I released it. I got to burst out of the usual soft tissue, and what seems to be fiber? While last and final layer I got through was fibrous with a hint of liquid. Not warm. But cold. Certainly it wasn't blood. An answer to my question came in the form the mental image that my sharp senses put up. This however was definitely something I didn't expect. I remember what those run down furniture are. Barricades behind them. This is my room. Or that would have been it. No, yes this was my room. But plants has infested it and are now growing everywhere.

Looks like time didn't serve you too well didn't it? Shriekk was the sound that came out when I tried to release a chuckle. I really did turn into a xenomorph huh? I'm supposed to he happy. But man, my home it's gone. Poof! What is left is of it the shell of it's former glory.

BEEP! My depressing thoughts however was cut off by a beep. And focusing my senses on the source of the sound gave me a mental image of a panel.

[Good morning! Welcome to the newworld! Goodluck!]

Huh?! Huh?! That's it?! What kind of introduction was that supposed to be?! Am I supposed to learn by myself? Answer me!

[No, as your system I'll be giving you some tips on how to survive in this new world. First up is your status. You can open it by thinking of or saying the word outloud]

Ok? That's it? Yep! Im gonna survive now. Thank you! I also read the explanation of how I turned out like this loud and clear! Thank you!

Chest burster (weakened)

ATK: Tier 1

DFS: none

SPD:Tier 1

Get defense to tier 2 to grow into an adult. Upgrade it by eating silicon, metal or non-metal objects(blood works too!).

000.0/60.0 kg.

Huh? Why do I need to upgrade it? That's bullshit! Xenomorphs can grow without any of that!

[Since you have been given one. I'm afraid the system, I. has put up a restriction.]

But why? Do you hate me? Aren't you supposed to guide me? Why was I given a system anyway?

[To keep you in check. And balance things out.]

tO BaLaNCe ThiNgs ouT. So what if a human mind got into a xenomorph? This is clearly bullshit.

[It is I, who will be the judge of that]

Ok?? Fuck you too then. Anyways, can I eat whatever I want? Does it affect my growth? Or something?

[Your color will change depending on what type you eat. But your defense will stay the same no matter what.]

Oh ok. Anyways enough of that. You treat me coldly but you actually like me dont you? Does getting insulted by me turn you on? Come on, admit it you like me dont you? I dont bite

[Stop chomping down on your teeth. And no, I know you died a virgin and all but being desperate enough to hit on an A.I designed for you is on another level.]

Just admit it already! You even refuted and stuff. You like me right?

[No]

So anyways, you only said defense at my question earlier. What about my growth?

[You will choose what kind of evolution you want... Virgin.]

Really? That's so cool! Can I see it?!

[No]

[Virgin, go eat what you need to eat to see them.]

I have a name! It's Matt!

[It seems to go well with the word virgin does it not? A Matt is also something to step on. Befitting of someone in your calibre.]

Where do I find the stuff that I need to eat? Except for the metal and rocks, what else do I eat? Those things are metal and non-metal respectively right? I want to go for silicon immediately. I like the idea of a gray or bronze colored xenomorph. But I think black suits me best.

[Clay. Or you could eat what's left of that metal fridge over there pair it up with rocks and you could possibly get the coloration you like. If you eat 50/50 that is.]

Thank you! See, you can be useful. Continue on doing that and I might consider you.

[Like I said, I am an A.I, virgin]

It doesn't hurt to dream does it not?

[It certainly does not. But I am no mere dream.]

Ok, I get it. I'll eat the fridge and walls now. Bye!

Or that's what would've happened if the goddamn doorway didn't blow up.

27