Chapter 5 – Before the Battle
209 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Major edit by JayDirex, thanks a lot for the help!!~

 

“I will fight him!,” Nyoko said with determination.

 

“Oi.. kid you outta your mind?” Elder Zhang asked him.

 

“Elder, I don’t want to run away from this. If I run away, then how can I be called a cultivator, how can I reach the apex if I run away from such troubles?”

 

Sigh Looks like you have matured more than I thought,” Elder Zhang muttered. “This is the decision you made so don’t regret it later on.”

 

“Yes, Elder Zhang.”

 

“Oh.. looks like Mr. Trash is eager for the battle. It would be a good scene witnessing the trash getting disposed of and put it into the right place,” Masako said in a haughty tone as he saw their conversation an amusing show.

 

“Well, I’m at least better than some dog who goes around wagging his tail in front of his master,” Nyoko joked.

 

“Oh.. looks like Mr. Trash needs some trashing before the fight to know his place properly.”

Masako said while fuming with anger.

 

“We will see who will get trashed,” Nyoko said while getting ready to fight.

 

The tension between the two rose and began to gather other disciples eager to know/see what’s going on.

“Stop both of you here” A female voice cried out.

 

“Who dares to stop me, show yourself before I find you and smack that face which--”
Masako shouted towards the voice but before he could continue he stopped as he saw the owner of the voice who was none other than Yumi, one of the three most beautiful disciples in the sect and also one of the Inner disciples.

“Oh.. Now that I’ve shown please continue your conversation... What was it you were gonna do huh?”

 

Yumi said to Masako who shook from fear

“T-This is a misunderstanding, Yumi-sama. I was just-”

Masako shuttered in front of Yumi

.

“And second I didn’t allow you to call me Yumi, only the Elders and the person I allow can call me by that name.”

 

“Y-Yes Y-Yumiko-sama,” Masako squeaked.

.

 

“Now, leave this place. Elders have already said that you can’t fight out in the open, and if you ever do you have to do it in the Arena, got it.”

Said Yumiko.

 

With the appearance of Yumiko, the battle aura decreased and many new disciples who recently joined the sect stood speechless due to her beauty.

 

Her elegant face, hidden by bangs of long black hair flowing past her waist.

“Now everyone, the show is over. You all can go and continue your work or else you don’t wanna get scolded by the hall elders would you,” Yumiko said to everyone in an ice-cold attitude who gathered here thinking of getting a good show.

 

After listening to her sweet but cold voice, everyone got reminded of another fact that the top 3 beauties have their titles, and Yumiko’s title was the Ice Queen.

 

She got this title, not only because she has a high affinity with Ice elements, but also due to her ice-cold attitude towards others.

 

As everyone dispersed,  and Nyoko considered visiting his lounge to cultivate and increase his realm so he can win the fight but soon his thoughts were halted when he felt someone glaring at him.

 

He turned around only to meet with Yumiko’s blue eyes.

 

“Nyoko-san, would you come with me for a second?” she asked as they locked eyes.

-Why was she glaring at me? More importantly, why she wants me to come with her? Is she angry or something, so that’s she is telling me to come with her?-

Thought Nyoko.

 

“U-uhh I have to go with Elder Zhang for some work, s-so maybe later?”

Said Nyoko as he had difficulty how speaking with  Yumiko as she arranged his retreat from the Death Battle. But due to that, he (the real Nyoko of this world) died in the monster rampage.

 

“Elder Zhang, you won’t mind if I took him with me, right?”

“S-Sure why not the work can be done later on as well but Yumi, I have to tell you something important about him.”

 

“You can tell me about it later on but first I need to talk to him privately, will you allow me?”

Yumiko asked Elder Zhang.

 

Remembering the recent rumor about the mysterious 2nd Elder taking Yumi as a disciple, Elder Zhang got a bad vibe about denying the little chat they might have.

 

“I remembered that I have to go to the treasury to sort out the inventory so I’ll go for it.”

Elder Zhang ran away as soon as his words were finished.

“Now, that Elder Zhang has also been allowed, won’t you come with me?”

 

Sorry for not releasing the chapter after the 4th one. I was admitted to the hospital and got discharged recently. During that time I had no access to laptops and phones (don't know the cause but they only allowed for 2hrs usage). Anyway, the msg from the author ends here.

As always if you see mistakes and errors, comment about it and I'll fix it.

 

Happy Reading!

6