Chapter 141: Yule Ball Pt.2
2k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

If you like what you see and what more, please drop a FAV, or leave a comment, and a nice 5 star review would mean the world to me!

And you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward Your support would go a long way in helping me do what I do time, thanks!

The dinner was going on normally, at least as normal as it could be under the circumstances. Susan was still trying to catch her breath, her face beat red, Cho's also looked like she was holding her breath all day as she slowly pulled away from his manhood. Her fingers were stained with something white and sticky, but she was able to quickly wipe it away with a wave of her wand, and she got ride of the wet stain on the floor as well near her feet.

Fleur was glaring towards the three of them in anger, seemingly finally catching on to what they had been doing. Meanwhile, the other males on the table were drooling at the sight of the French champion, enchanted by her beauty.

When all the food had been consumed, Dumbledore stood up and asked the students to do the same. Then, with a wave of his wand, all the tables zoomed back along the walls leaving the floor clear, and then he conjured a raised platform into existence along the right wall. A set of drums, several guitars, a lute, a cello, and some bagpipes were set upon it.

The Weird Sisters now trooped up onto the stage to wildly enthusiastic applause; they were a female band dressed in black robes that had been artfully ripped and torn, looking goth. They picked up their instruments, and Harry, who had been so interested in watching them that he had almost forgotten what was coming, suddenly realized that the lanterns on all the other tables had gone out, and that the other champions and their partners were standing up.

"Come on!" Hermione said. "We're supposed to dance!"

Harry stood up after rezipping his pants and rearranging his clothes back into an orderly fashion. Winking at Cho who was also quickly rearranging her clothes as her boyfriend finally coming out of the clutches of Flue allure and turned to look at her.

"You alright," Harry heard the fool ask his girlfriend who was still beat red just thinking about what she had done.

Harry turned to Susan; he let out a chuckle when he saw the state she was in, she was still trying to get a control of herself as she was still experiencing the orgasm he brought on her.

Raising his arm to her, he cheekily said, "Shall we." Susan looked up at him, taking in a deep breath, she gently placed her hand on his arm and they started their trek towards the dance floor of the Great hall which had been repurposed as a ballroom for the night.

Before he left he called out to the other girls, "Will be back for you all on the next song!"

Seeing as she was busy collecting herself, Harry didn't start with any small talk, they arrived at the brightly lit dance floor, the Weird Sisters struck up a slow, mournful tune; Harry seized her hands into his and placed one around her waist, while she held on tightly as if she was expecting this to turn into a rollercoaster. But who would know would him, maybe this could turn into a very bumpy ride.

They started to dance, their chests pressing together. Soon many of the other students too had come onto the dance floor, so that the champions were no longer the center of attention. Harry leaned in and whispered, "Are you enjoying the night?"

Seeing her nod, her eyes sparkling, he leaned in further and kissed her on the neck.

It wasn't as bad as it could have been, Harry thought, revolving slowly on the spot with Susan in hand. Harry's eyes turned to the other folks dancing nearby — he could see Hagrid waltzing with Madame Maxime. They were a perfect match; with the way they stood heads above everyone, and he saw that the Madame moved very gracefully for a woman so large.

Other folks weren't the perfect match like Madame Maxine and Hagrid who were having a good time. Ron seem to weasel his way into getting Parvati Patil as his date, and the poor girl did not seem to be having a good time at all.

Other couples where fracturing on the hinges as Cho and Cedric were standing in a secluded corner, and from Cedric's defensive stance and Cho's aggressive gestures. It didn't take a genius to figure out that the fight stemmed from the fact that Cedric was unable to pay attention to his date, enchanted by Fleur's allure.

Nevertheless, that wasn't of his concern as he got more important matters to worry about, like his wonderful dates.

He made sure to give them all their turn on the dance floor, making sure not to leave anyone out, even though he quickly tired himself out.

The last person to hit the dance floor with him was Daphne. They continued dancing for a while before Harry's hands started to get a little adventurous, slipping from her back, resting on her hips, but Daphne hadn't reacted, except a small blush covering her face.

"Isn't tonight lovely," Harry asked her as he spun her around.

"Yes, very much so," Daphne answered, "I guess you weren't lying when you said you had your own little harem."

"Oww, is someone jealous," Harry poked fun of.

"No, I am the first to be bethrol to you, so that means something to me, and you must have very certain feelings to grant me the Ladyship of Slytherin."

Grinning up at her, he didn't tell her how much she meant for him, but his gaze conveyed his feeling well.

"You want to take a break and get a drink," Daphne finally broke the silence.

"Yes," Harry uttered with a sigh of relief, happy to take a moment to rest his feet.

Spinning around, he saw that both Cedric and Cho where still in a heated argument, it slowly picking up steam.

Now he couldn't have that, what kind of person would he be if he broke up loving couples.

Getting closer, he started to hear bits and pieces of their conversation, enough to validate his assumptions about what was going on. When he heard some of the stuff being passed around like Cedric defending himself by saying nothing had happened at all and she was imagining him staring at Fleur. That seem to incensed Cho even more as they were right at each other's throats!

Harry had to hold back himself from snorting out loud when he listened on, and shook his head. If a woman ever said you did something wrong, even if it wasn't a fact, just nod your head along, apologize profusely for any insult given.

Coming up to them, Harry noticed that they were standing around a large table in the back with Cho's back to the wall, hidden from the view of the most of the hall thanks to a column they were leaning to.

Seeing how Cho was blocked out of sight, and almost completely out of view for her date, a very risqué idea appeared on his mind. He pulled out his wand and sent a low powered confundus spell at Cedric, knowing it would easily get past his defenses thanks to how addled his brain was and would further muddled even more. Seeing that the spell took hold from the slightly empty expression on Cedric's face, he started to walk towards the couple.

"What are you up to," Daphne asked as she saw everything unfold.

"Nothing much," Harry said, "but could you be a dear and play along."

Looking between him and Cho, Daphne raised a single eyebrow, "Am I not enough for you dear?"

"More than," Harry said, "but think of it as a new toy in our bed! You remember how rude Cedric was... so it is only far that I return the gesture. However since I am so kind and humble, well I need to be creative."

"Yes, I do recall how he run his mouth at you at the Function," Daphne uttered as her eyes narrowed at the Hufflepuff. "Okay, you have my permission," she said. "Go get them!"

"Thank you," Harry bowed his head. Then putting on a bright smile as they come up to the two lovely dates, "Hello Diggory," he said when he was close enough, announcing his arrival, then turned towards his date and said, "And good evening to you, Miss Chang."

Cedric turned towards him, a frustrated expression on his face. However when he saw it was him, his face took a inverse change, "Good evening Potter, how is your evening going?"

"Wonderful, you may say," Harry answered with a full-blown smile on his face, sparing a glance towards Cho, making her cheeks redden a little. He took a position next to Cho, turning towards Cedric, and asked, "How is the preparation for the second task is going?"

"Okay," he answered as his gaze turned to another direction.

"Do you have anything to say about the first task?" Daphne asked as she crossed her hands over her chest.

Until a few minutes ago, Cho Chang was an angry witch. Not only his date dared to ignore her in one of the most important events of her life, but he also attempted to blame her for it. However now as he slipped a hand at the small of her back, she seem to go through a whole different change.

Cedric had no idea what was going on as the bulky table was enough to block his view of Harry down from his elbow height.

His hand stayed in place for a few moments with Cho doing nothing of the sort of pushing it away. All her hand continued to do was stand still even his hands started to crawl down, reaching to her small, but shapely ass. Harry could see the fear and excitement spread across her body. With a grin especially spreading across his face as he saw the excitement on her face.

"Well," Cedric answered Daphne question, "thank you, Harry," he bowed his head a bit. "I know you didn't have to, especially with the way I was, but you still did..."

"Mhmm," Harry said, that was a bit too little too late especially now that he had his girl under his grasp.

"So what's going on between you two," Harry asked, changing up to topic to covering up the gasp that left Cho's lips when he started to caress her ass cheeks with spider light touches. The poor girl tried her best to stop squirming under his grasp, but her resolve began to get challenged when Harry's touching started to lose their lightness. As he commenced to maul her butt cheeks, she found incredibly harder to resist moans as they force her throat, her core started to moisten.

Cho was far gone from the conversation that it came to her as a complete surprise when Cedric addressed her, "See, Cho, Harry thinks I was the perfect gentlemen during dinner," Cedric suddenly said, blindsiding her with his statement.

"What?" Cho mumbled, not expecting the conversation to suddenly change direction. Harry's hand left her backside, and he could see the sudden wave of disappointment rising inside of her. But then it was all gone when Harry slip his hand under her dress.

"In my opinion," Daphne said with a smug smile on her face, as Harry's hands trailed Cho's hot thigh upwards. "He acted the best of his abilities tonight. There is definitely nothing more you can expect from a boy," she said, emphasizing the last world.

Harry too got in on the action as his smile got even larger while his hand finally arrived at her panties, "Why, Cho, aren't you happy with the attention you are getting right now."

She managed to stammer an affirmative answer, her ability to stand still being seriously challenged by Harry's fingers, slowly rubbing her womanhood over her panties. She noted that Cedric was drawn into another discussion by Harry, this time about Quidditch, locking Cedric's full attention into the discussion.

As Harry got into some quidditch practices, he slowly slip Cho's panties down her legs, leaving her snatch bare. Then he start fingering her again, this time without even the slight protection afforded by the thin fabric of her underwear.

He watched as she bit her lips, trying to hold herself back, getting more and more aroused each second. Suddenly, she froze when Harry unzipped his pants releasing his shaft in one swift movement. Before she could react, he started rubbing his throbbing shaft up against her little kitty and started to move up and down, smiling when he heard her breath getting a bit faster.

Encouraged by his daring, Harry slipped his cockhead inside her womanhood, driving Cho towards the edge. He stayed their as he watched her eye popping surprise slowly transformed into something else... Then Harry begin to move, not feeding her more of his cock, but toying with her snatch with his cockhead that was already in.

Cho seem to want more, a lot more as she started to slowly rock her hips forward and backward, enhancing the effect of Harry's movement. Small moans began to escape through her bitten lips as Harry's cock send waves of pleasure across her core.

Without a word, Harry placed his hand back where it was playing with Cho's snatch while he mentally sent to her, "Do you want it?!"

Not thinking at all, Cho all but screamed out loud, "YES!!!"

Cedric turned to look at her with a raised eyebrow, "What do you think the four-down territory is better than the dead zone maneuver?"

"Everyone know it is the dead zone that is better," Harry answered.

"Yea," Cedric nodded his head, getting back to the topic of quidditch. "Harry knew Hufflepuff's were famous for being a little clueless, but not noticing what was going on was plain ridiculous. 'Well his loss, my gain,' Harry thought to himself as he was too distracted that he only noticed a bit too late he brought Cho over the edge a bit too soon.

Suddenly her back arched a little as a sudden orgasm rocked her body. Her legs lost strength, her knees buckling a little. And just as she was about to fall, Harry's arm around her waist, reinforcing her stance.

"Are you okay?" Cedric asked, momentarily distracted from his Quidditch discussion.

"Yes," she managed to stammer. "I'm feeling very WELL!" she said, the last word getting out more like yell after Harry's left a small pinch on her snatch.

"Are you sure," Cedric asked as he saw how deeply flushed her face was.

"I think she had a bit more to drink tonight," Daphne cut in.

"Yeah, I think so too," Cho answered as he slowly slipped out her, zipping up his pants again. "Maybe I should return to my room," she decided to finish the night here.

"Okay," Cedric shrugged his shoulders, being the idiot he was and not taking this chance to lead her to her room and have his reward for being the perfect gentlemen.

Harry watched Cho walking away with a smile on his face, his eyes locked at her posterior, which definitely lacking any pantie line, swaying enticingly at her every step, though he was a bit annoyed that he had to stop getting serviced without a release. Before leaving, he knelt down and picked the previously dislodged underwear, laying on the ground, forgotten in a hurry. He reached and picked it up, placing it in his pocket.

He might have lost this chance, but another will present itself soon, and then he will have his opportunity to take everything!

With a slightly smug smile on his face, he dismissed himself from Cedric since there was no point in hanging out with him, now that Cho Chang was gone. He walked towards the place where the girls were talking to their friends, before swinging by the bar to pick up a small tray of butterbeer.

"Hello ladies, how are you on this beautiful evening," he said with a smile when he arrived.

***

Check out patreon, I am 25 chapters ahead!

Patreon/Mark_Ward

56