Voting Results
3.6k 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi guys,

So the results are in, what will be the third novel I will be beginning writing!

In last place sadly with 15 votes is ..... the Wheel of time. I guess there is many people with fine tastes in reading. Weep, weep!

In 4th place with 44 votes is..... Greek Gods. I really thought this would be a favorite, people can't get enough of god protagonist. Oh, well. 

In 3rd place with 67 votes is..... My hero. Don't you want a purely smut story with OP mc? 

In 2nd place with 72 votes is..... Star Wars. Man, doesn't this idea sound sooo cool, Anakin taking the place of Palpatine and leading the Empire. 

Finally, Drumrolls, please........

the winner with 112 votes is Avatar! I guess with the recent Netflix avatar crazy this would of course win out. Already I got the first chapter out on Pa / treon so if you can't wait until I release it go check it out there, I am already working on chapter 2. 

If you want a bit of spoilers for this new fanfic; 

So first of all there will be kingdom-building, our MC is from modern earth so he will bring with him many cool inventions. The first volume is basically him bringing the northern water tribe from a primitive technology culture to a steam based one. 

Second, bender will generally be more powerful, one theme I will be dealing with is the divide between benders and regular people. like that of commoners and nobles. 

Third, our mc will make new bending like some spoilers weather bending, moon bending, winter bending, plant, blood, ice, water, acid, and so forth. Anyways I am not perfect if you got idea for bending please share. 

Fourth there will be warfare, that's basically the second arc. So you will see strategies, army building, and the water tribe and fire tribe clashing. 

Lastly if you have read my harry potter fanfic, and on snow fanfic, I like to incorporate my own idea alongside what's there. I really like to keep it fresh instead of those boring fanfic that basically follows the books' idea word for word. Plus I like to expand on ideas. So if you do not like that, I guess this is not for you. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this, thanks!

-------------------------------------

Oh, watch out for next week I plan on releasing my Got/asoif fanfic about Jon snow. Pretty excited for it. 

P.S.

I don't want to hear voter fraud, okay. If your choice did not get selected the is the next election... I mean voting poll. 

42