Chapter 156: Victory Pt.1
1.6k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Don't worry, soon we will be joined by the Gr-..."

Before he could even finish what he was saying there was a loud blaring trumpet that echoed all through the mountains. Everyone seemed to pause for that spilt second as they turned to where that sound came from...

With the rising sun came a host riding in. They were fresh faced as they had yet to experience battle like they did, but that just meant they were up and ready to fight all day long while they were ready to drop on their feet.

Flags were being raised on up high into the sky, and Harry knew that green and black banner with the serpent coiling around a green colored G better than anyone. House Greengrass had finally arrived.

Leading the charge of the host was giant Sea Serpents hissing and spitting as they came on the rear of the Grim Battalion! At the forefront of the army was a young woman that had her white blonde haired witch that had her hair tied up behind her in a single braid. She was wearing fine leather green battle robes that all but clung to her body like a second skin as it emphasized all her finer points. Her wand was right on the ready and the other held tightly to the reins of the beast she rode. Harry needed to do a double take when he saw the creature that Daphne Greengrass rode into battle.

It wasn't a sea serpent as its scales were a more poisonous green and it looked way more terrifying than the other creatures right next to it even though it was much smaller. It was the fricking Basilisk he gave her, Harry knew Basilisk grew at a frightening rate, but this was just ridiculous. The thing was already on its way to being the size of an SUV.

But more looking more terrifying than her little mount was Daphne Greengrass, the fury was written all over her face and she was out for revenge.

If poor old Nott thought that Daphne wouldn't seek out her bloody revenge then he knew nothing of his girl. She wasn't to be messed with her you would get a mouthful of her poisonous bite.

With the Greengrass force coming at the Nott family force from the rear, and his family army engaging them at the front. The Grim Battalion was quite really stuck between a hard place and a rock, they were surrounded from all sides with no way out.

"Hahaha," the Commander started laughing right besides him and a wide grin spread across his face. "We have them now. All that is left is to finish them all once and for all."

"Don't be counting your chicken before they hatch, Commander," Harry spoke up. "I am sure they have a few more tricks up their sleeves, a family as prestige as us must have a few cards to get them out of sticky situations."

"Mhmm," the Commander said as he turned to the battlefield.

The Nott family were being grinned by his and the Greengrass family, they tried to put up resistance and make a last stand as they disparately fought on, but there was no point. They were opposing a force twice their number and they were surrounded from all sides. There was nothing they could do in the least bit.

Then suddenly dark shadows started to spread out from the center of the Grim Battalion they coiled and spread across as many friendly forces as they could and with his Magic Sight Harry could see something... something very big and horrifying as many eyes spun about and then as if noticing his attention they all turned their ghastly sights on him.

He took a step back as sweat broke across his forehead, he felt like something was gripping his heart and squeezing at it. Harry never knew he could feel such fear in his life as that cold unfeeling thing in those shadows seemed to peer deep into his soul as if it was assessing him.

"By Merlin long shaggy beard," Harry heard the Commander swear. "How could they let that thing out!"

Harry slowly turned to the metal armed man and all his dry lips could get out was, "W-what... thing?!"

"The Great Darkness, the spawner of the wendigos, the Legendary Beast of House Nott, Orcraks!" the old man answered solemnly.

"So that is what we will be facing soon," Harry swallowed on the lump in his throat as they watched the shadows devour countless Nott family men and then disappear right before their very eyes as if they were never there in the first place.

Even though there was powerful teleportation jamming implements in place, the enemy forces still managed to flee. The only good thing was that barely that many got away only a couple hundred or even maybe a 1,000 but other than that the bulk of the Grim Battalion was left behind.

Once the remaining soldiers say that their high command had abandoned them, they started laying their wands and weapons, and surrendering to both sides.

From there the tedious task of bounding and containing the enemy forces begin. They had to take count of all of them which was a sad lonely lot of nearly 1,500 men. Thus from many survey they conducted, they could conclude that the enemy lost 2,000 men in their first engagement with his family force taking 4 times the losses they did.

Then they lost another 500 men in that grind feast against his forces and the Greengrass. It would seem around a 1,000 of the enemy forces escaped, and 1,500 were left behind.

While the matters of containing the enemy were being taken care of, and the logistics. Harry retired to his chambers to rest. There would be some celebrations later this evening, and he would be welcoming the Greengrass family at that moment.

For now he needed a break, staying up for nearly two days had taken a toll on him.

Entering his chambers, Harry was greeted to the sight of Rem waiting for him in his chambers. Like a dutiful maid, she and her sister had come with him to the fortress to see that he was taken care of. Harry still hadn't gotten used to being waited on as not too long ago it was him waiting upon the Dursleys. Still appearances needed to be kept and a Lord couldn't be seen doing his bed, or making breakfast, or even taking a dump... okay he did stop the maids from doing that but it seemed to be in their tasks. 

He wondered how these lords and ladies even function properly if they needed people to wipe their asses. Not well, that for sure!

"Hey, Rem," Harry greeted his blue haired little maid as he entered the room.

"My lord," she bowed her head pleasantly as she ran up to him to remove his battle robes which had been long stained with blood. Not his, but those of his enemies.

"Where is your sister?" Harry asked while the maid set aside his robes for cleaning later.

"She is busy preparing the celebrations with the Head House-elf, Tobry just like you wanted."

"Ahh," Harry chuckled, yep that wasn't in his job title as well but in his servants and retainers.

"I have drawn you up a bath, my lord," the maid bowed her head.

"Which kind?" Harry asked with a grin as he got down to his small clothes.

"Which ever one you want, my lord," his little blue haired maid smiled sultrily.

Entering the bath, Rem was close behind him as she shed all her clothes and came in with only a towel.

"Wash my back," Harry called out with a smile as he took a seat on a stood.

Rem answered his call right away and began soaping up her naked body. Harry watched mesmerized as the soapy suds dripped down the slope of her back and pooled in the crack of her perky ass. He was also able to sneak a closer look at her lithe and unmistakably-sexy figure, whose girlish, but sexy hourglass-like proportions were more than enough to trigger a certain kind of physiological response down there.

He had been staring for so long that Rem started giggling.

"I will start now on your back then, master," the little maid smiled while wiggling her behind as she came over which excited even more his already hardening cock.

"You can start now," Harry nodded his head to her as it didn't take long before he felt a pair of soft, slender hands settle on his shoulder, before she then gently began lathering water and soap down his broad back. Despite Rem's apparent eagerness her hand movements were slow and methodical as her fingers would get busy using the towel to wash his back efficiently.

"You don't have to use your hands' Rem," Harry grinned. "I can think of something much better for you to use."

"Master~" the maid blushed, "do you really want me to do that?"

"Oh, yes," Harry said, "this towel is a bit too rough," he lied right through his teeth. "I think I am looking for something a bit softer and bouncer."

Immediately Harry heard the unmistakable sound of a towel dropping to the floor just behind him. He sighed contently as something soft and incredibly voluminous was pressed up against his back. He could still feel Rem's slender hands on his shoulders as something squishy slowly started moving. These big sponge-like breats felt absolutely amazing brushing up against his skin, especially since each perky nipple tickled his back every time Rem dragged them up and down his body.

 "Do you find it objectionable, Master?" Rem whispered into his ears as she rubbing him with her big, soap-lathered tits.

Snapping out of his lust-fueled daze, Harry turned to smile at the maid and answered, "Very much so. That's why I would like to return the favour," he grabbed the body wash and squirted a generous dollop into his hand.

"Master," the maid called out in surprise as he slowly rubbed his hand over her wet, smooth skin, "there is no need for that. It isn't befitting of you to wash your own lowly maid." 

"Well, I insist," Harry replied as he slowly and sensually explored her curves as his hands slid down her back and over her hips. "Will you deny me that?" he asked while her feminine moans that escaped her mouth inspired him to go even further. His hands slid over to the front of her hips, and he began massaging the junction between her hips and legs. As his fingers brushed against her soapy pussy lips, a shudder rolled through her body.

"No," she answered breathlessly, "but could I return the favor?" she asked.

"Go ahead," Harry said as the blue haired maid giggled as she kissed him quickly. Soon after, his torso was covered in soap as she washed the all the dust and grim he gathered.

She slowly moved before him as she asked, "Master~ Do you perhaps require help with that thing?" his maid asked while looking down at his throbbing, fully erect penis.

"Of course," Harry answered, "your little lithe fingers and voluptuous body has been doing some really naughty things to my little brother."

"I can see that," she smiled as her small hands grabbed his enormous cock. Even with both hands on it, she couldn't even cover his whole huge pole of meat.

Rem bit her lip cutely as she began stroking his massive erection. A deep groan escaped his lips as his maid worked his cock, her velvet-soft skin against his erect dick did wonders and caused a shiver of arousal to run down his spine.

He couldn't turn around his eyes from the feast of those voluptuous funbags; just the thought of them on Rem's short, adorable frame was already driving him mad with lust. Those little perky nipples and bounce boobs where a whole nother matter.

Rem must have noticed his attention because she stuck out her boobs and asked, "Do you want to play with them, Master~" while she continued pumping her hand up and down his throbbing girth, and simultaneously pushing her big milk-bags forward.

"Do I?" Harry asked with a chuckle as his hands slid up their soapy bellies, and he cupped a breast each. He massaged them and enjoyed their moans when his fingers would graze their hard, crinkled nipples.

Rem wasn't idle in her administrations as she began kissing the tip of his hard cock and slowly gobbling it up into her mouth.

Wanting more, Harry grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her for more. The little maid squealed as she was pressed against his body.

His hands slid down the cracks of their asses, and he began toying with their wet pussies. Feeling her shudder against him, Harry felt more than anything the mewls and gasps that left her mouth as those vibrations made his cock feel as if it was about to explode. He needed relief and he needed it now. His fingers were toying with their puckered holes when he said, "Let's move this to the bed."

Rem nodded, and they stepped out of the bath. A quick drying spell and they were all warm and dry. HArry all but lifted the maid up as he pulled her to the bedroom. Tossing her in and crawling after her, Harry eyed her up and down as he came to stand over her.

"Well now, where should I begin?"

***
Check out patreon, I am 25 chapters ahead!
Patreon/Mark_Ward

45