008 – Deprived*
961 8 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter contains extreme R-18 contents such as sex and depiction of nudity. You have been warned. In the future, I will mark such chapters with an asterisk "*" P.S. this chapter is basically 90% smut. P.P.S. fixed some formatting error.

It was barely past noon but a certain dubious establishment was already operating. It simply went by the name of Mirona’s Den. A place known only to a few who had dip more than just their toes into the darkness of this city.

In this establishment, there was a noble girl and her maid standing in front of a door.

“Please reconsider, milady,” said the maid who barely had the appearance and ambience of a woman.

“For the last time, Suri, I have made my choice,” retorted the noble girl. “Anyone would be better than that unpleasant Talron wretch.”

“You can’t possibly believe that she wouldn’t take advantage of this,” the maid spoke her mind, as a personal attendant and a friend. “You have risked a lot by simply reaching out to her. And now you’re actually asking a favor from such person.”

“I trust her, Suri.”

“Iora, please reconsider,” at a slip of a tongue, the maid uttered her mistress’s name.

However, Iora paid no heed to the slip. “You know who she works for, Suri. Grandfather always said if you can’t trust a person’s character, trust their interest.”

“Milady, she’s someone from the underworld. I’m sure Master Hank’s teaching does not expand to people like her. How is she any different from Clan Talron? They might as well be from the same hole.”

“Do not belittle me or her, Suri,” Iora cast a firm gaze at her maid. “I know who she is and what she is. I’ll sooner throw myself into the dark side than be a toy of the Talrons. I don’t want to hear another word of dissent. I appreciate your friendship for all this time but this my decision and choice. And I have made them.”

Suri cast her gaze down. Although this was something important for her mistress, she couldn’t just accept it. She was more than her mistress, she was also her best friend. Even so, she had to relent. Iora had always taken her advice to heart and this was the first time her mistress had been so adamant.

“If that is truly your resolve, milady,” the maid gave a deep bow. “Then I, Suri, will accompany you till the end, no matter the outcome.”

“Thank you, Suri.”

“It’s my pleasure and honor, milady. But please, do be careful.”

“I will,” Iora said and entered the room, wearing only a robe with a simple sash. A single pull of the sash was all it would take to undress the robe.

Inside the small room dimly lit by a Magic drop of light floating on the ceiling, there was only a desk, a chair, a body-length mirror, and a bed. In the corner was an adjacent room for shower which Iora was impress but that was only to be expected of such a high-class establishment, no matter of its reputation.

On the bed, sat a boy dressed in the same manner as Iora. He was much younger than her, Iora deemed. She estimated him to be about fourteen or fifteen years of age. His features were plain and nothing worthy of note. Most of all, the boy looked pensive with the way he stared at her.

“I didn’t expect someone younger,” Iora said, “and shorter.”

Her words were only natural considering what she came here for. He was something she least expected. The boy before her was indeed shorter than her by a forehead but his eyes exuded experience and wisdom.

“Feeling’s mutual,” the boy dryly retorted. “I didn’t expect someone of your status and name to be doing this, Miss Devetra.”

Iora was taken aback but she held herself from quivering. “Lady Soraes told you everything, I assumed?”

“She told me you are Iora Devetra. Your father is the eldest son of the Lord Governor. She also told me you have a good reason for doing this.”

“She didn’t say anything else?”

“She doesn’t need to.”

“You didn’t pry?”

“Not my business, not my problem.”

Iora looked dubiously at the boy. She also didn’t expect it would be someone so blunt.

“And we’ll be seeing each other a lot in campus, Miss Devetra.”

She widened her eyes, “you’re a student too?” She didn’t recognize his face. For someone who had minor dealings with the underworld, she was good at remembering faces. It was one of the required trait, after all.

“I’m a freshman.”

“May I know the name of my junior then?”

“Robert Ross.”

“Well then, Ross,” she walked towards him. “I trust that you can keep a secret?”

Robert nodded, “well, I wouldn’t want to trouble Lily or my benefactors.”

“Lily?” Iora blurted out. “You two are close?”

“Using your relationship with her as the standard, then yes.”

“You work for Mr. Smith too?”

“Now now,” Robert stood up from the bed. “We’re not here to probe on each others’ secrets now, are we?”

“No,” Iora responded, untying her sash she did so. “We’re here for this.” She did her best to prevent her hands from trembling. She let her robe dropped to the floor, baring the slender and well-toned figure of a young noble lady who had only recently come of age. The feeble light glinted against her smooth and softly tanned skin. She loosed the braids on her black lustrous hair, letting it fell pass her shoulders. Her body shivered like a chipmunk against the gentle breeze swirling in the room. Her hands reflexively moved to cover her firm and shy teats and her womanhood.

Robert was focus on her pair of ample mounds that wouldn’t lose to a grown woman. It was bigger than girls of her age but it wasn’t a demerit, not for Robert, at least. His gaze lifted to her lips, glossy and pinkish. It was asking to be kissed. And her gleaming emerald eyes, it held a lot of resolve and courage, further drawing Robert into her snare.

As Iora was still shying away in her bare form, she found herself already in the embrace of Robert. He was shorter than her but it didn’t feel that way in his arms. He traced his lips gently across her collarbone, pecking away at her neck. His hands moved to feast on her bare skin.

Due to her inexperience with intimacy of the opposite gender, she easily let off a few moans but she bit into her fingers, stifling her signs of pleasure. Her free hand pushed against Robert who was planting kisses on her body, but her strength failed her against the surging pleasure.

“Relax,” he whispered softly into her ears, “coition is about baring and entrusting all of you to your partner. Mutual gratification can only be achieved if there is consent and trust.”

“I’m not doing this for pleasure,” Iora gave a feverish response. She wasn’t aware of it but her breath was turning warm and disorderly.

“Perhaps not but it doesn’t forbid you from taking delight in the act,” Robert moved his hands down, gripping on to the bountiful humps. “Not bad,” he said as he gave a little squeeze.

Iora yelped with a jump, her hands unconsciously gripped into Robert’s arms.

“What a cute reaction, Miss Devetra,” his lips moved to her face, seeking an entrance into her mouth and audience with her tongue.

“Be quiet,” Iora struggled to speak with his tongue awaiting entrance at her mouth. “Just move your hands, your mouth can stay still.”

Hearing her denial, it only fueled Robert’s desire to tease her further. He lightly flicked at her honeypot from the back.

Her thighs clamped his finger in between, her nails dug into his arms, and she let out a seductive moan, allowing Robert to thrust his tongue into her mouth.

She complained but her voice was muffled with the deep kiss. She expressed her refusal by hammering on Robert but he wasn’t budging. Her current strength was comparable to a child’s.

Robert pressed on with his assaults. When he left her mouth, he went for her mounds, putting the shallow tips into his mouth one at a time, and fondle the other. His other hand hadn’t stop for even a single moment to rest, relentlessly caressing her honeypot. Soon, her womanhood begun to cry for a more sincere attention as it started dripping.

Robert grinned when he felt his fingers rubbing the wet lids of the honeypot.

“Cease with these pretexts,” she managed to say in between her hot breaths. “Just get on with it.”

Her voice did not reach Robert. He continued tasting her nipples and ravishing her breasts. On the below, he rubbed her lids faster than before, incurring louder wet noises.

All this while, Iora could only pant while looking fervently at the boy who was two years younger than her. Even finding her voice was proving to be a hurdle with all the delightful sensation she was receiving. When she finally mustered up her strength for her voice, “damn it! I said st—”

She was silence by his fingers. An eccentric taste spread in her mouth. It was the fingers which were just teasing her honeypot, she was tasting her own snatch. When she realized it, she pulled away. She strained to see him as a scoundrel but her fervent gaze sent a different message.

“Don’t worry,” he told her. “I’ll put it in now.”

With those words, Robert stopped the foreplay. He swept her off her feet and into his arms.

Iora shrieked but she did not struggle. She was relishing in the momentary relief that the endless wave of gratifying torture was stop.

Robert carried her to the bed and laid her down tenderly, parting her hair from her face that had become disheveled from sweat before she knew it.

Their eyes found each other with both of them pleading for a more intimate exchange. Without breaking the lock of their gaze, Robert loosed his own robes, revealing his physique that Iora feasted her eyes on.

His body wasn’t robust nor well-defined like she expected. It was a normal frame befitting of a boy of his age. However, her interest laid below.

“Wow…” she exclaimed at the sight of that “thing.” She was a noble. She had a very proper upbringing and never known any intimacy with a boy nor a man, not even her own father. This was the first time she witnessed a male in full nude. At most, she had only seen her siblings going shirtless but never without lower wears.

She was completely fascinated. She never knew how stiff it could be, how big it can grew, and how it could curved so slightly the way it did. Furthermore, it was as thick as her slender arm.

Robert noticed where Iora’s eyes went but he remained prudent of her curiosity. Acknowledging with only a small grin, he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself right on top of her. He made sure he didn’t put his weight on her despite his smaller frame.

Although free from his hands and caresses, her breath was only getting warmer with the way she was stared at. Her face flushed with desperate desires for Robert to have his way with her right this instance.

Robert eyed on her honeypot which was only leaking more and more of its contents. He spread her legs but she closed them back up with a squeal. Robert looked up to see her face to see it tinged with so much red. With her sleek skin, she reminded him of an apple, a ripe apple that he couldn’t no longer wait to have a bite.

Robert tried to spread her legs once again but she stopped him with a hand.

“W-wait…” she said, meekly.

“What’s wrong?” asked Robert, without a notion of rush.

“I-it’s my first time…”

Robert smiled, “I know… your reactions have been very telling.” He planted a kiss on her navel, “I must confess, having a virgin, this is also a first for me.” He had wanted to ravish her pot full of honey with his mouth but he deemed it would be too much for someone without experience.

Iora clicked her tongue, “you such a bellend.” The absence of conviction in her voice had only further excited the victim of her abuse.

She grabbed at the sheets, waiting for the pain of her deflowering. She felt it touching the entrance of her womanhood. Without looking at it, it felt bigger than she knew.

Slowly, her honeypot was force open. When it couldn’t encumber his size, she was stretch. She hadn’t bled but she could already tell the pain would be acute. She looked away with her eyes closed. As it squeeze its way into her, she bit on her lips, her grip tighten on the sheets. She could hear the sounds of the sheet tearing. She wondered if it would make the same sound down below.

“Relax. Just let go,” his voice sounded close, “entrust everything to me.” When she opened her eyes, his face was just right in front of her. He wasn’t looking at her with a sense of pity or conquest. He was asking for permission.

Mutual gratification can only be achieved if there is consent and trust

Those words floated in her mind. He was asking for her consent and trust.

With a brave front, she nodded.

And it went through.

Tearing through her pride and proof of her virtue and purity.

The stinging pain spread throughout her body. She opened her mouth to scream—

— but Robert took her mouth. Unlike before, he was forceful. The squirming of his tongue went over the passion he had previously given.

Her hands left the sheets and clawed into his back. She knew she was drawing blood but it didn’t register into her mind. She was too overwhelmed with both pain and pleasure. She knew it would hurt but she didn’t know about the bliss that came with it.

He finally parted from her. Both of their drool was mix as it overflowed from her mouth. Her vision was blur with tears she cried from the gratifying agony. She felt slightly anxious at her clouded sight. Her hands reached for him, dreading for his warm touch. She felt afraid that he would leave her in the one moment that matters. She could faintly make out the curving of his lips as he grabbed her hands and pressed them on his cheeks.

“You’re so beautiful,” she heard him saying but her mind was in so much disarray from the onslaught of unknown pleasures.

She couldn’t think. She tried to course her next line of thoughts but they were all dispersed as Robert began to move. The first few times only hurt but on the umpteenth thrust, she sprang up and arched her back. She screamed at the sudden sharp rapture she didn’t knew possible.

She heard Robert groaning along with a comment of how tight she became.

When she returned from her high, he resumed his movements without giving a moment for rest.

“W-wait… stop… I just…”

“Scold or hit me all you want later,” Robert said with bated breaths. “I’m afraid my desire is now beyond my control.”

He ignored her pleadings. He shut her complaints by having her scream from the constant pleasure she was receiving. He was only hitting that one particular spot. She was about to spring back up but he pressed down, locking her in his embrace.

She was drowning in delight. She gasped for air, reaching for the surface, but he had her firmly sealed in his embraced.

Eventually, she relented. Her arms embraced him back.

Heedlessly, she whispered into his ears, the only words that knew of as pleasure was repeatedly pounded into her, “please, more…”

And he felt his manhood grew. She regained a bit of her awareness at the sensation. She knew she made a mistake and she shuddered at what this entailed.

She could hear him chuckling, no doubt at her silly expression that was just made aware of her careless action.

Robert picked up his pace and swung back and forth with more vigor. He was moving at a rhythm that made her squeal every time their hips touched. Before long, she began moving too. She matched his rhythm, making sure to get the most pleasure of it. She even pulled him to bury his face into her chest. She swayed her breasts against his equally flushed face. With no hesitation, Robert partook in the offer. His hands released the hold on her and went to massage the ample mounds. She moaned louder as her tips were feast on.

Getting his fill of her mounds, he moved up to her chest, leaving love marks all over. When he moved further up, he arrived her lips.

When their eyes met, she begged for more without any words. Regret, consequences, restrain, she had long threw those out the window. She initiated the kiss. It was deep and passionate. She welcomed him with her tongue.

His hands released the imprisonment of her breasts. They moved again, searching for other places that he hadn’t touch.

And their hands found each other. Their fingers intertwined.

“Iora…” his voice came out softly due to his heightening pleasure, “I’m close.”

Iora was groaning too much to give any proper response but she managed a nod. It was a secret to him that she came a little when she heard her name called.

Their fingers tightened down on each other as the two was approaching the height of pleasure and bliss. Robert was swinging his fastest and Iora completely lost all restrain by screaming her lungs out.

They met only an hour ago. They barely knew each other. He knew her only as the granddaughter of the Lord Governor and she knew him only as a colleague of her an acquaintance, Lilian Soraes. Now, they were both mating more passionately than any lovers or married couples. Whether they were in love or simply seeking for a transient gratification, it didn’t matter for them. They just knew that they deeply desired for one another right now.

As he finally released his seed into her, her honeypot clamped down onto his member, squeezing out every last drop he could offer. When he was empty, he fell to her side. Both of them were panting with sizzling breaths and their sweat drenching through the sheets. Their fingers were still locked in an embrace but the two were enjoying their afterglow too much to notice or care.

“A-amazing…” Iora managed only that one word before exhaustion finally overtook her.


“I heard the first time only hurts,” said Iora as she rested on Robert’s left arm.

Two hours had passed after Iora drifted into her dreams. Even now when she was still basking in the afterglow. She had no desire leave his side at the very moment, contrary to her character from before. .

“Is it because you’re just that good?” she asked, looking up at her partner, Robert Ross.

“Rumors are always hyperbolic, best to always take it with a grain of salt,” he answered. Unlike Iora who was full of energy, he had his eyes closed. When he was asked if he was resting, he simply replied, “meditating.”

She traced her finger in circles on his smooth and juvenile chest. “Say… are you truly not curious in what I did something so reckless?”

“I’m sure an amazing girl like you have her own reasons. But you shouldn’t be so quick to trust just because of a mere fleeting moment. You might regret it later on.”

“Amazing girl…” Iora mused delightfully and softly at those words.

Robert heard her quiet mutterings but he kept to his principles, ignorance is bliss.

She flicked at his ears playfully, “are you worried about me?”

“I am,” he said and turned to her, his eyes were now open.

She giggled, “how candid, Ross. With all those love stories I keep hearing from the maids in the mansion, couples usually ran circles with their feelings before coming together.”

Robert arched an eyebrow, “couples, huh. I think we’re going a little bit too fast here.”

“Well, acquaintances then,” Iora said as she snuggled closer to Robert. “Very close acquaintances.”

“Acquaintances…,” he caressed her hair with the hand she was using as a pillow, “I can work with that.”

“Well… since we’re acquaintances now…,” she gazed impishly at her newly found acquaintance, “can we get acquainted some more, Robert?”

“Of course, Iora.”

And they did it a few more times until dusk.

18