Ch. 3: Bickering
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Baek Nancee and her personal aide walked into the roomful of executives from BaekShin Group and a foreigner who happened to be the girlfriend of her grandfather Baek Mikael.

"Grandfather, Father, Mother. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting."

"Ahem!"

Baek Nancee saw that the meeting had not began when she walked into the boardroom at exactly 2:00 pm, many of the people that sat within the confines of the room had a sour look on their faces. Baek Nancee gave a stiff formal bow that addressed only her parents and grandfather. Baek Mikael cleared his throat grudgingly at his granddaughter, this meant that he was not pleased that she was tardy. Lateness was frowned upon as a Baek family member and it was even more frowned upon as an executive of BaekShin Group.

"So the rest of us don't deserve an apology? Don't you think you are unreasonable?"

Baek Hari had a short fuse, the oldest of the Baek brothers made good use of every chance he had in driving home the fact that he was number 1 and deserved to be given the royal treatment. His white powersuit and black striped tie with gold cuff links molded the contours of his body to perfection. The handsome look on his face became marred by the dark scowl put by Baek Nancee.

"Empty barrels make the most noise, older brother don't you think so too?"

Baek Nancee walked to the end of room to take a seat but not before giving her brother a death stare.

"Mother! Do you see how arrogant she has become?! Because of her, Grandfather kept the meeting on hold! She's receiving special treatment!"

"AHEM!"

Baek Rosee cleared her throat uncomfortably at the angry outburst from her first born son who wagged his fingers at empty air.

The madam of the Baek family did not want to take sides when her husband had previously sharply rebuked her son's rash behavior.

Claire Bisset gazed at the newcomers through cool blue eyes as she flipped her blond hair to the side in disinterest. The size 4 model was 6ft 3ins tall in a white tank top and baggy pants, she had a white jacket hanging across her shoulders. On her ring finger was a tattoo of a butterfly, silver-gold watch was across her wrist and a white nail polish on each finger. 

"Chairman Baek with permission I will like to commence the meeting."

Sung Tonae had his hands crisscrossed in front of him as he waited to be told what to do next from Baek Mikael.

"Are we expecting anyone else?"

Sung Tonae could hear the barb in the tone of the Chairman of BaekShin Group. Without further ado Sung  Tonae returned to the podium to begin the offical shareholders meeting.

1