Chapter 4
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"BaekShin Group will be partnering with YE-JIN bridals we have seen success from foreign collaboration and to show that we are a company to be reckoned with, a home grown successful business that began as a startup is what we at BaekShin have decided to join hands with. We foresee boundless growth in the upcoming year and in the future. As such Director Baek will have a talk with the CEO of YE-JIN bridals to ink a deal and form a lasting partnership..."

"What are you saying! Nancee is getting the deal with YE-JIN Bridals?! How about the work I put into getting someone on the inside to side with BaekShin Group! Grandfather do you have a hand in this?!"
Baek Hari the hot head that he was cut off what Sung Tonae had to say, his eyes was burning with uncontrollable anger at the way he thought Baek Mikael had unfairly treated him.

"Can we continue."

"But Grandfather....?"


"You just can't shut up, can you?"

The look on Baek Mikael's face silenced Baek Hari right on the spot. Shifting uncomfortably on their seat the executives in the room avoided making eye contact with the Vice-President of BaekShin Group. 

On the other hand Baek Nancee was a step from clicking her tongue at her disrespectful brother whom she silently wished could be quiet.

1