Chapter 3
4k 42 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After dealing with the soldiers I wanted to help them bury the dead but then I decided against it. Why? Because I don't want to do free manual labor for them, I've already helped them enough and using the undead army is out of the question, I can already imagine the looks villager will give me if the undead start digging graves.

Currently, I was surrounded by a bunch of villagers. They were looking at me like I'm some kind of hero. An old man walked forward, he looked like a representative of the group.

"Thank You! For saving the village, our whole village is under your debt now," he said respectfully.

"It wasn't much of a trouble for me, I was just passing by," I said indifferently.

"I am York Trughover. May I know the name of our esteemed savior?" he asked politely.

"Just call me Max", I replied.

"Master, don't allow these lowly humans to call you by the first name," Amelia glared at the old man.

"It's alright Amelia," I replied.

"Sir powerful mage this is a poor village still, we will gather something for you by tomorrow as a token of appreciation," he didn't dare to say my first name under the glare of Amelia.

"Thanks but I need some information too," I said.

I didn't reject the reward, I didn't want them to see me as some charitable guy, and also having this world currency or valuable items will be useful.

"What kind of information Sir mage need from us?", he asked.

Other villagers are also interested in what kind of information a powerful mage like me want.

"Let's go to someplace else where we can talk comfortably," I said.

He took me to a house which looked bigger and a bit of luxurious as compared to other houses of this village. This house turned out to be the late village chief's house.

Now I was sitting in a simple looking room on a wooden chair, there's a table in front and on each side, the old man York and milf blondie were sitting. Amelia was standing beside me like a bodyguard.

"Here you go sir mage," young blondie served me with some kind of herbal tea.

I took a sip, it's bitter but still good.

"You've probably already guessed that I'm not from here. I'm from a faraway land and got accidentally teleported here, I want to know the situation here and other general knowledge," I asked.

They were startled to know my circumstance but then they began explaining everything.

So basically, this village is under the Kingdom of Glacia, a few months back King was poisoned, Duke Edmar who is suspected of assassination took control of the capital city and other major cities surrounded it. Princess Cassie Glacia, the only female heir to the throne escaped clutches of the Duke Edmar with little to no support and her current whereabouts are unknown. Many other high ranking nobles opposed the rule of Duke and start fighting among themselves resulting in the civil war.

South and West of Kingdom of Glacia have a sea, it borders with Kagia Empire at North and Raentis Theocracy at West.

After this discussion pair of blondies arranged a room for me to spend the night. Now, I was lying on the bed. I opened the game menu and I got a message.

                                      <All hostiles cleared. Do you want to add Village 'Eastmire' to your territory?>

                                                                                        <Yes>                <No>

Holy shit! This is exactly like 'Lands and Legends'. After defeating all NPCs or players we get this message to make places your territory.

I excitedly pressed 'Yes' and this village got added in my territory. Territories in 'Lands and Legends' generate coins that have various uses but most important is the use of in game store.

I was worried before that I've limited items that would run out or I can't upgrade weapons and other things. Like a few hours ago I just gave healing potion to milf blondie, though it wasn't a waste to use it on beautiful woman, but back in my mind, I had little worry that sooner or later my limited supplies would run out. Although I'm rich and have millions of gold but I know it would not take a long time if I start to spend it on in game store and upgrades for it to run out.

I chose this house as my castle because it's necessary to have at least a single stronghold. Now I seriously miss my mansion I wish it would have been teleported along with me.

                                                                                    'Tap Tap Tap'

I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"May, I come in Master?", Amelia asked.

"Yes, come in," I said.

Amelia walked into the room. She is wearing white loose pajama revealing her cleavage. Her hair is covering the left eye. Her face is flushed red.

I gulped down saliva at this sexy sight. I guess our host has arranged only one room for both of us.

Author Note: Give suggestions on what benefits/advantages MC should gain on controlling territories. So far, it's simple that controlling territories generate in game gold which can be used at store, what else  advantage should be given? Comment below :)

88