Chapter 21
2.6k 46 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Bad guy, mean guy [sob], what you did was unfair," now, after hardcore ass whooping loli bitch was crying nonstop.

"Don't act like a victim here and show crocodile tears to me, I already got easy on you"

"Easy? You unfairly beaten me for so long a-and saw my everything. N-Now I'll have to marry you" she started shedding tears again.

"Marry you? What kind of fucked up medieval logic is this? Besides, I didn't see much and still getting the blame."

"M-Mom said the only one allowed to see me naked is the man whom I am supposed to marry. But I don't wanna marry you, you are so cruel, you'll treat me unfairly. Help me, mom. I am stuck with a scoundrel" she whined.

"Shut the fuck up, if you speak another word I'll strip you completely naked"

"Wah!!! You are the worst guy. Mom, help me I am being targeted by a pervert. Boohoo my life is ruined by this deviant, by this degenerate, by this dirty..."

While she was throwing insults, I pushed and her down and forcibly stole her soft lips. I guided my tongue into her already opened mouth as it brushed against her fang. My tongue met with hers as I slowly rolled it around her. Her resistance died as she closed her beautiful moist eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her first kiss. At this time the only thing I could taste was her honey like nectar, the only thing I smell was the natural scent of her body. The only thing I could hear was her fast heartbeat.

Our lips parted with a string of saliva, she was panting and gasping for breath. I looked again at her angelic face and delicate lips and went again for another kiss. This time she responded as she worked her little tongue towards mine, battling with it.

"This should be enough to make you quiet," I said with a smile.

"Y-You haven't you bullied me enough," she turned her head to the side to hide her red blushing face.

'I am glad that she isn't that naive to say that kissing will make her pregnant'

Getting off the top of her, I laid beside her. She turned her body to the side. I wrapped my hands around her from behind and slowly licked her soft elf ear. Her body trembled but she didn't say anything. We stayed like this for a while.

<You've obtained an active skill 'Loli Tamer'. When activated you'll have 15% extra chance to discipline legal loli and 25% chance of actual loli>

My eyes twitched reading the message that appeared in front of me. I made a mental note to make use of this skill whenever I get the chance.

*GROWL*

"Are you hungry?" I gently asked.

"Mmmm," she nodded.

I prefer eating food made by Myra but since she ain't here I bought some dishes from the <Store>. These dishes in game were useful to increase health and stamina and decrease hunger and thirst. The most important use in 'Lands and Legends' was to provide food to NPCs in your territory.

"Where'd this came from?" seeing hot and fresh Boar Stew, Griffon Berry Pie, Lamb Meatballs, Cup of fine wine, Bread and cheese she asked me.

"Like inventory, it's also one of the special abilities exclusive to me and Amelia only," I replied.

"So, why [chew] don't you use this [munch] ability much? I've seen you use carriage full of [gulp] luggage and later saw your party member cooking [chew]" she asked with a full mouth.

"It makes me feel human,"

"What are you talking about [chew], you're already human," she said with cocked head.

"I didn't mean literally"

"Okay, so you are not the only pervert but also strange. Hmm, that makes you a mystifying strange pervert," she said as she picked up another cup of wine to drink.

'So, why am I not making full use of my abilities? Why I was eating peasant food so far? Why was I riding worn out carriage instead of better transport? Why am I sleeping in this cheap tent? Is it the thrill to see another world? An attempt to retain my original personality of Max? Is it really to make me feel a human? I don't know, it's probably all of them or none of them. The only thing I know my actions are mine and I love the freedom to do whatever I want.'

After filling our stomach, we went to sleep. She didn't have resistance when I embraced her all night. The night went peacefully except for the nightmare where I was back in the original world and the FBI broke my house door to arrest me.

Author's Note: Don't worry I'll not make MC hold back or something, I don't like novels where MC hides his strength. The things where I make him hold back a little will be fun and logical. Like right now he's taking his time clearing the dungeon, I can make him beat this dungeon in a single day by smashing down everything in the way but it'll be no fun writing and reading this shit. Btw I added this skill on the suggestion of @Edeol and @Ersetzbar. Honestly, I am not satisfied with this chapter, I may rewrite it idk you guys tell. :/

P.S I am going to visit my grandma in another city and won't be able to post a new chapter for three or four days.

62