Ultrasound
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chante received a message asking to meet him at his apartment. She was reluctant to go, especially since she had to go by herself. The ride dropped her off outside the building. She paid him, then walked up to the receptionist and told her that ‌she was here for him and she was surprised when she was on the list of guests.

Standing outside the door, she sent him a message saying, ‘I’m outside.’ Because she couldn’t reach the bell.

The door swung open, and he looked down at her. He was on a business call when he received the message and had just gotten out of the shower.

“John, we’ll finish this conversation later. My next appointment has arrived,” he said and stepped to the side, letting her in.

The door closed behind her and he placed the phone down. “No hug?” He asked with a smirk.

She turned to him, unamused, and opened her arms. “Hello to you too, Simon.”

He leaned down and picked her up, wrapping her legs around him, and held her up against the door. He locked it and said as he gazed into her eyes, “I hope you aren’t slow.”

Just thinking of what he was talking about and recalling how she enjoyed her time with him before, her core grew wet and she shook her head. 

Simon smashed his lips against hers and walked with her back to his room. Climbing on the bed, he lay on top of her and grabbed the back of her head. His tongue swam dominantly in her mouth.

He threw the towel to the side and pulled off her dress, underwear, and shoes. She moaned under him as she felt his head poke at her core. “Are you ready? I don’t think I can hold back,” he asked her.

“Hurry,” she said and gasped when he entered her. Soon the apartment echoed with her moans satisfied in his arms.

Simon lied beside her and hugged her to him. Running his hand over her stomach, he smirked, “Well, if you aren’t pregnant, you’ll carry my child soon.”

She sighed and turned on her stomach. Looking at him, she asked, “Why are you doing this when you already have someone?”

Simon ran his hand down her back and over her bum as he asked, “Why did you let me fuck you, knowing that I have someone?”

She sat up on her elbows and looked down at him. He looked up into her eyes as he smiled. “Because I like it,” she answered.

“What sex?” He confirmed. Nodding her head, she said, “Simon, you’re the first man I’ve had inside me, and I don’t even think I can do this with another man. I know I didn’t answer your messages even though I wanted to.”

“Why didn’t you, then maybe you wouldn’t have missed my dick inside you,” he said.

She narrowed on his smirk and said, “Because I saw that you have a fiance.”

He groaned and sat up on the bed. Pulling her into a hug, he said, “It’s the perfect story. Rich boy meets a rich girl, and they get married. One way along the line, I was bound to cheat on her and, well, at least I am not married to her yet.”

“But you want the child,” she said, confused.

Cupping her face, he said, “I can’t let you lose the only chance of having a child now, can I? Especially when I am the one who fucked up.”

“But you still had sex with me now,” she said, confused.

Sighing, he said, “Look Chante, it’s my problem, not yours. Yes, it isn’t right, but I’ve long since wished that I could leave her and having a child with you is reason enough.”

“So I’m your excuse now?” She asked him.

He could see that she was not happy with that answer and shook his head quickly, “No, I can start over thanks to meeting you and I believe in fate.”

She nodded her head. She wasn’t interested in his money, but it would be better if her child had a father. Being a single mother was hard, and she wasn’t interested in being a single mother.

He smirked and asked, “Are you done resting?”

She raised a brow. “What do you mean?”

“Sex, I’m not satisfied,” he answered.

She rolled her eyes and nodded her head, “Fine, but not so rough please.”

 

As they were sitting and waiting at reception for her doctor, Simon looked down at her and asked, "So, do you have names yet?"

Chante scoffed, "You can choose‌."

"What about your parents? Aren't they angry?"

"Those two idiots are happier than I am," she answered.

"You aren't happy?" He asked.

Gazing up at him, she asked, "How can I be? The father of my child is engaged to someone else and I just barely finished studying. Who is going to hire someone as little as me who is still pregnant? That's just a hazard waiting to happen."

"I'm well off. You don't need to find a job," he said to her.

Rolling her eyes, she said, "That's beside the point."

 

"There is your little bundle," Dr. Ferguson said with a smile.

Simon was staring at the screen intently, and so was Chante. Chante had tears welling up in her eyes as she watched the screen. The doctor had pointed to a white dot on the screen, but it wasn't small.

He printed out sonograms and handed it to Simon. Simon sat down on the chair while Change's stomach was cleaned and couldn't take his eyes off of the white ball. 

"Now Chante, I must advise that you check in every month and even if you feel a slight pain in your legs or have a headache, come see me. You are a high-risk patient and this is your first pregnancy. Anything can happen, and we'd like to avoid everything, understand?" He said.

She nodded his head as she pulled down her dress. She looked at Simon, who climbed onto the bed with her and handed the sonogram to her. She looked at it and leaned against him.

"What should I do, doctor?" Simon asked Dr Ferguson.

The doctor looked at him and smiled. "Just make sure that she eats everything on the list I gave you earlier on and that she does not stress. No cleaning or straining her body under any circumstances."

"What about sex?" He asked. Chante elbowed him in the stomach, making Dr. Ferguson laugh.

"I'd refrain from rough sex and while she is in her second and third trimester. Sex can put a lot of stress on the body," he said and smiled when Simon's shoulders slumped.

"I'm rather curious, Chante. You were adamant about never having sex. What changed?" Dr Ferguson asked.

Chante shifted from Simon and said, "It was a one night gone wrong."

"Oh, wow, and here I thought I hooked you after seeing the ultrasound," he said.

0