Story 1: Start My Day With Stars in Sky
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      5 am. The sky starts to brighten and be engulfed by the golden rays of the morning sun. The thin clouds that cover the parts of the light blue sky seem to illuminate colors that of subtle fire. The trees, buildings, and houses also welcomed the warm light. It was an ethereal scenery.

     This picturesque only exist in the morning and too bad, I always choose to sleep at this time. I had another all-nighter watching animations.

     The thing is, I always watch until the break of dawn only to regret it  hours later. It isn't a wise decision however, it is worthwhile. That's the only time I can enjoy myself as my days contain lots of pressure. 

    7:35 am. "Oh shit, I'm gonna late for work!"

    Gosh! This thought is amazing. One sentence and the next thing you know, you're grabbing your work clothes. And, that made me smile.

    By the way, my job is a Consultant in a non-government organization that caters family disputes. Whatever that is, it contain lots of paperworks aside from being a mediator between angry relatives. 

      There are so many kinds of people who seek our office and we call them clients. The common problems they present are: violence against women or children, land disputes, and other behavioral problems you can think that can occur within a family.

     Funny enough, I think I'm capable in this line of work whilst I can't even face my family.

How do you want the first story to end?
  • Happy Ending Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bit of tragedy Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open-ended story Votes: 0 0.0%
  • With regrets over past choices Votes: 0 0.0%
  • With plot twist Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0