2. Rat
4.4k 5 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Being a rat after dying. What sort of stupid afterlife is this? And if this is just reincarnation which it seems like. How the fuck is it physically possible for my new stupid brain to support my mind? I might not be a genius but I don’t think any rat would beat me in chess or so.

¨Squeak…¨

And I also keep forgetting that I cannot talk maybe it does affect me being gradually more stupid. At least I am not feeling hung over. Yea totally worth it to die like the worst possible dead, to not be hung over for few hours!! Yay. I got that going for me which is nice.

Anyways after that which seemed like infinity of complains, regrets stupid ideas and crying I actually started realizing that whatever the place where I am at is. It is not safe at all. While this particular pretty much insanely big almost room like cave is empty excluding me. I hear very well the sounds of squeaks, growls, clunks and various death cries of what would seem like animals not that far away.

¨Squeak…¨

Yeap. I probably did got dumber if I keep forgetting. My concerns are a little bit more pressing than just forgetfulness of my new brain. Scanning the room completely which also took me quite fair bit of time revealed my relative size considering that I see freaking human footprint on the far end of the tunnel?? Holy shit my brain is playing tricks with me I swear. Not only am I a rat of size of big dog or even bigger but I thought a tunnel is a room. THESE EYES SUCKS!!!

Well to be fair I am starting to get used to them but damn the vision is really weird. It is not even that bad, but its super different. Also on top of all that I keep getting hammered information that I don’t even understand properly from my nose and whiskers. At least ears are simple and effective right off the bat…

Mistakenly thinking I was in a room and the time it took to realize I was in tunnel instead was probably one hour. I however smartly didn’t approach the sounds of death and what seemed like all out war from one side of the so called room tunnel. And then I noticed the footprint and realized my relative size, that is if humans even have the same size I remember.

Damn I am a huge rat. God… but wait…………. Wait…??? For the time being lets ignore the fact that human would for some reason go into this death tunnels of doom full of deadly animals including me… but… if I am clearly not a normal rat even if we ignore the fact of my last life ego. This is not Earth!!! Probably not even the same reality that I remember…

Does that actually mean I am reborn in different reality and that laws of physics and all kinds of scientific crap that I barely have any knowledge off or even care about just work differently in here?

This… maybe? Maybe just maybe it’s a game world. I would love it. Despite being a rat. Games worlds or those iteration of them at least to some degree get some sort of decently fair approach when it comes to progression. Even for monsters. I even read about some of those. Who didn’t right?

¨Squeak, squeak, SQUEEEEAAAAK¨

Oh right I cannot talk… well on the bright side I got so used to my tail I perfectly face palmed myself with it instead of hand legs? Oh right that would be front paws right now. Never mind.. I remember rats actually having hands. And I can move them relatively similar to human hands just with less reach and it feels less precise as well.

Well god please let it be a game world.

91