3. Status
4.2k 12 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You would assume that being a rat in a cave would be chill and all that probably plenty of food from insects and who knows what else.. wait do rats even live in caves at all ? Probably seeing as I was born in a cave. Eh? Am I not missing something well….. important... oh yeah I am currently being chased by a fucking spider that is also minimum twice my size.

I am honestly impressed by my ability to run so well from it. Spiders are not the slowest of creatures and all that. But fortunately that fucker is trying to hit me with his web. Don’t know how exactly does it work but that cunt is slowing down every time he misses and he misses a lot. He just doesn’t hit me at all.

Which is funny because I ran in a straight line. Not like I had much options to sidestep in the tunnel that’s maybe twice my width. Fortunately he gave up. Either he realized I am just that awesome, gave up because he sucks at hitting his stupid ranged attacks or probably the most likely scenario he just wasn’t desperate enough to run into what seems like ocean underneath the world.

Minus the water obviously I would die if there was water.

There seems to be bagillion of creatures fighting it out like mad insane zombies on crack that can slash and the pressure alone will hit you on range. Bats against hornets? Check! Maybe wasps? Crabs against some weird wolves? Check! Bears against everything. God they are literally destroying everything they see including other bears?!!? I think I see some pigs and some other stupid animals. Also some things? Well probably monsters that don’t really fit into animal only category… I can barely recognize all that with my stupid ass eyes I am surprised that I was able to make out anything out of them. At this point even my nose is better than my eyes I think.

Anyways after realizing that bagillion is probably too much of an overstatement. I was cursing at myself and my choices. But there was no way I am going back to that tunnel!

That fucker is probably waiting there! In fact I even heard him a little bit just a second ago. Nope. I might be more scared of those insane bears that are literally eating while everyone around them fights for death like they own this place and everyone smartly ignores them and let them be in peace. But I am not going to fight a spider solo that’s just insane. There is no room for me to outmaneuver that bastard in that place. Also I barely noticed him while I was still dumbfounded by the human footprint that I am now very sure is dead. He set up his webs right at the T section of tunnels that were connected in a lil bit of a room or so it seemed but it was full of very thin webs.

That human was still there, I smelled him… I don’t know how he managed to make a footprint past his lair but I am sure he managed to somehow pass his lair but still get surprised from behind and I am not surprised because that fucker seemed to be a little bit invisible while moving slowly and literally invisible while standing still.

How do I know ? Well because I was retarded enough to stick around long enough to somehow confirm it by watching him slowly creep closer to myself.

My eyes sucks balls but that time they helped, normally I wouldn’t even noticed a freaking predator like spider coming from top on me. But even despite the eyes sucks they have the freedom of movement. And I barely, luckily picked up the weird movement of air as I thought at first because I moved one of them to watch the ceiling.

I watched him for like thirty seconds as he slowly crawled closer to me and then I started to run. Which fortunately worked out somehow.

Well all that’s end well is well. I learned something that most likely would cost me my life eventually while I stroll around my new home. So thanks for that I guess.

Anyways. Right. The huge expanse before me. Ocean without water full of monsters some plants and such but mostly monsters and insane amount of dead bodies everywhere. Hm.. my poor vision sees all this and its probably not even ten percent of the space. And that ACTUAL HORNET IS LOOKING FUNNY ON ME…… yeap that’s it im going back to the tunnel. Spider or not fuck this huge place with infinite space full of monsters.

I went into the tunnel back very carefully but the spider was fortunately not there. Probably didn’t thought I would be stupid enough to go back to a death trap so he gave up. Waited like ten minutes to make absolutely deadly sure that the hornet is not trying to follow me. I think even in this crappy space where he would barely fit he would literally destroy me. Pretty sure. Wild instinct I guess.

I hate this. I absolutely fudging hate this. I cursed in the past few hours more than I usually curse entire months. This sucks. This is not fair. Apart from those few rats that were likely three time my size anyways I didn’t see single creature I could hunt let alone desperately fight off if cornered. Everything so far maybe excluding the few plants that I saw would absolutely, insanely and completely annihilated me.

I REFUSE THIS REALITY! I DESPISE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE MYSELF! I HATE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! I REFUSE THIS… FUCK THIS. F.U.C.K. T.H.I.S……

¨SQUEAK,SQUEAK,SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!

I DON’T KNOW WHERE I AM. I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I FEEL LIKE SHIT. I AM HUNGRY. I DON’T EVEN HAVE FUCKING PARENTS THERE. PROBABLY THE CAVE ITSELF SHITTED ME OUT. AND THE FUCKING SPIDER IS COMING BACK. I CAN HEAR HIM AND SMELL HIM AND RUGHGHbdabdnasdb!!!!!!

I WILL JUST DIE FUCK IT!!! I died already once who cares second time. Lets go cycle trough the freaking afterlife until I find one that actually is nice. There is nothing, this is most likely a game like world or some sort of fantasy similar to it, because this Is clearly dungeon if it literally shits out monsters which I clearly am.

But I don’t know my level, I seem to be one of the worst monsters in the environment to my knowledge, I am hungry, I am not even having full control over my body because my mind is not of a rat, I don’t have any wild instincts so I have literally zero freaking clue what the fuck to do and most importantly…

I don’t even have STATUS OF ANY KIND. If it’s a game world… I NEED IT. IT IS LITERALY THE MOST BASIC AND VERY IMPORTANT THING.

Alright that’s it. I give up. I will just leeroy this big ugly spider and there we go. No point. Even if I did anything… without STATUS… it would be pointless. I don’t know anything and I would not be able to take advantage of anything else than blindly figuring out my basic physical abilities… just fck it. JERONIMOOOOO!! I scream in my head like a retarded lunatic that’s literally trying to suicide in very pain full death again. Even if I would defeat the spider somehow it would be pointless. I know it.

¨Jeez.. Okay…. But it will remain only if you survive… Tony please… don’t give up just yet… have fun¨

Yea barely heard half of the sentence… completely crazy I am already even hallucinating and hearing voices.

Status

Name: None

Race: Small Black Rat

Level: 1

Fame: 0

CP: 1

HP: 3

MP: 0

SP: 0

BM: 0

Skills: Bite lvl.1, Jump lvl.1, ???Status screen???.

Evolution: None

¨Squeak,squeak,squeak??¨

This changed everything.

New found knowledge as I am starting to make out the outlines of the huge spiders quickly that’s coming towards me. Shocked me? I paused only for a little bit. But continued to jeronimo straight through the tunnel towards the spider. That poor bastard thought that I was about to turn over and start running from him again. Well I wasn’t… Well, well,well.. big mistake bro… Big pointy ass MISTAKE!!!

82