4. Spider
3.6k 7 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As if being crazy had to do something with it. I am a pure tactical genius. I had a plan and the bastard literally made sure I will succeed by himself. I am not expert zoologist not by far. But I know few interesting bits from documentaries and such. Do the knowledge from different reality even matter if this can literally be completely different. Perhaps not. But I am willing to bet on this piece of particular information.

In fact. Seeing as I am literally riding the fucking spider on its back it being helpless to do ANYTHING ABOUT IT is plenty of proof if I do say so myself. That poor bastard shoots his web from his ass…. But that also literally made it super easy for me to jump on the bitch from what seemed quite a bit of distance. And now he is fucked.

I can do whatever I want to it while the poor bastard cannot do shit. But he is smart. He is very, veeery smart. He actually can do one thing but I doubt he will make it there in time. I don’t think he can just tank my bites over and over but. That’s not happening either because I am holding on him from the first bite I did. He probably realized he is so dead and at first he really tried to struggle trashing to sides and jumping a bit to the ceiling but that didn’t even damage me by single point of hp. Probably not strong enough to count heh.. Well he gave up. He is not moving. Or more like what it seems he is begging me to freaking let him be.

That champ is playing me or genuinely trying to win me over. He literally calmly does nothing and just kneels and gets up over and over. Yes its weird yes. Its not even normal kneeling but I can tell. This bastard is genuinely trying to beg me to not kill him.

 

And it is working.

I just cannot bring myself to kill him. Not after showing me this level of intelligence. There is no way normal spider would do that.

How would he sense it would work on me that I don’t know. But that fucker won me over. The only problem is how to defuse this situation. If I step off him I am clearly a free food for him if he doesn’t have shred of conscience.

Better yet his sense of conscience even if he has it might not give a fuck at all about eating rat no matter the situation. I hate this. I might be forced to kill him. Maybe he just weirdly tried to hypnotize me or something. I cannot just leave his back.

Also there is the possibility of him also being reincarnated??

But that doesn’t change the fact I don’t want to die by risking this. I already risked A LOT. Literally everything I had which is my life. Hm..

And then spider started walking. Slowly at first but he did pick up his speed quite fast. He probably didn’t want to give me enough time to think things through. So he confused me and whatever he is planning now, he is most likely able finish it before I can kill it by repeatedly biting it over and over. Which is literally my only weapon. And the spider knows. He probably ate a lot of rats. Damn.

I knew where he is going that’s what I thought would be his only chance in the first place. He went to his lair. And well basically jumped to his web the second he was close enough.

He probably didn’t have to hurry that much. I knew I wouldn’t be fast enough with the biting so I didn’t bite at all. Still holding on with the single bite I did at the very beginning.

Well we will see who is stronger your stupid ass webs or my bite. I was curious what would happen and after the jump on his web I was upside down. I expected him to try to somehow stick me to his webs that he laid out keep trashing around and then finish me off with a bite of his own. But nah. He didn’t do that. He made it very apparent that he isn’t going to hurt me at all. It took me a while to make sure but he was stuck to his own web. Spiders are not actually immune to the webs they make. They just know how to interact with them like experts. So they can abuse them but that doesn’t mean it wont interact with spider body at all. So afterwards I jumped off him. To the ground below.

That was really stress inducing because not only the height was quite big but I also fall through various thin webs totally expecting myself to be entwined in them and get stuck. Fortunately safe landing and a sight that I wish I didn’t know what it meant.

I have no idea how it works but I understood perfectly when I saw it. The spider offered me a gift. He released one of the two cocoons that were in his webs. Which I instantly knew he is able to control somehow with his mind because he didn’t move at all. Scary darn. He can get free from his own webs any time he wants. I am probably death if he decided it at any given moment I stay there in his lair.

Well as if I didn’t have enough moral or existential crisis. The cocoon had a live prey in them still. Maybe weakened but live for sure. And it was a freaking bear none the less. How did the spider hunted that I have no fucking idea and it makes no sense but he was still alive so I am sure the spider had to handle it somehow on his own.

Well if I was fucked before. Now I am double fucked.

Fuck this world.

¨Squeak¨

74