17. Good
1.9k 3 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have no idea how long I am actually taking but it has to be hours. I really don’t know what to do. Every single choice maybe except the superior black rat is super good. I have witnessed myself what shadow creature can do and I have no doubts its super strong. Maybe one of the best types to chose from.

Even then…. Even so…. Can I really pass up the option to become something unique?? Death rats are literally limited to exist at any given time… most likely meaning they are super overpowered… then there is the option to literally become a freaking boss of the dungeon. With multiple lives to booth so it also gives overwhelming safety to me.

And then… there is the last option.. everything about it is fishy but I know it gotta be something good.

Even if no information included the damn name itself is so tempting… who would’ve been able to pass up something new something not yet accomplished… also its likely personal evolution. Meaning that everyone will get different results who attempts this.

It is just too damn tempting. But I still managed to keep my cool and think things through.

Despite all my worry, everything I thought about made sense.

Not only does it make sense to pick the ascended rat option for the implying name itself. It is also the last option even after the boss one. I wasn’t sure before but now I am very sure that there is order in which the evolution show up. Before it was my first time but second time confirmed it.

I will just have to pick it. Even the system thinks it is the best option.

Lets confirm my choice…

Are you sure you want to pick Ascended rat as your evolution???

Eh? That didn’t happen before… yea sure, I am sure I want to pick the ascended rat alright!!

Please confirm one more time…

Are you really sure you want to pick Ascended rat as your evolution???

Eh… this is kinda starting to creep me out but yes I am hella sure I want to pick it.

Yes confirm my choice you damn system!!!!

¨The Ascended rat evolution path confirmed… the evolution will now proceed to next phase¨

What the f?? It never spoke to me before I just had all the things visualized almost like in a chat… what the fuck is happening.

¨Excessive biomass consumed, all skill points consumed, level reset in progress… Done… Evolution completed¨

Ey wu….

I was completely out as if someone turned me off…

When I started waking up… I was no longer in the evolution process it didn’t even let me pick mutations or skills…. Although I vaguely remember it talking about consuming all of it ???

Damn… but despite everything that might have happened.

I feel so damn good.

Good.

I feel god damn epic.

I cannot even describe my feeling right now… I highly suspect my brain cannot even comprehend fully what is it that I feel right now.

My sight was the first thing I noticed… I actually see colors right now, not to mention I no longer have any blur in my vision. I just see too damn well.

Very much way better than my human eyes used to be and still the freedom of movement in them.

My whiskers was the second thing I noticed. When I thought before they might be somehow feeling surroundings now I am damn sure they are. It literally feels like a map is generated in my mind from them. The radius is nothing excessive, but the information flow steadily absorbed by my brain is probably the main culprit why I feel so damn slow.

My brain is not keeping up with everything...maybe it is my still human mind slowly realizing all other senses like smell and hearing… man.

I am fairly sure I am very distant from the expanse and I can faintly hear the sounds of battle there even and my smell picking up things that I don’t even know what they are.

Man I feel good.

It makes no sense I should feel horrible my own brain cannot keep up with everything all at once but holy shit I feel good.

It is like super inflated proud feeling that I almost can feel being released from me.

Maybe… just maybe it’s mana?

Or at least my very own core?

Sure enough when I really tried to I could feel something in my chest.

And that was mostly the culprit of the awesome good feeling.

I feel similar pressure that I felt before from the wolf but weirdly pleasant and not scary at all.

Warmth and insane pride inducing feeling from it.

Clearly too much absorbed by everything I missed the most simple solution to all my worries and the option to check my status didn’t even cross my mind once.

It was weird to feel so damn good.

Also I was quite weirdly hungry.

Lets hunt a bit.

58