18. Ascendant
1.9k 2 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I moved incredibly well…

It took me about ten seconds to be at the expanse where before at my full speed I would for sure had to spend at least few minutes.

Maybe if I bullet jumped entire way I could make it in thirty seconds if I would micromanage every single jump perfectly.

Insane about It is, that wasn’t even my full speed. I didn’t try my best and I managed to still be this fast.

I think there might be chance I somehow unconsciously used mana to achieve this feat but if that was the case it felt only natural and it didn’t tire me at all.

The hunger was still bothering me a bit.

Before I didn’t felt that hungry right after I evolved so there might be a chance I need to eat a lot more and soon to somehow correct or offset something.

Not sure why but I just know.

I have to eat a lot and soon.

Or something bad will happen to me.

As if I didn’t have enough surprises today… every single creature that was already fully packed in the expanse stopped fighting as soon as I arrived.

Even the hornets that usually are pretty hyper in the air are just hovering on the spot.

They all look at me directly.

I move closer to them and they still don’t move at all.

Just what the hell is happening.

Also why the fuck am I so full of confidence.

Do I really wanna die so quickly.

No matter how strong I might be there is no way I can solo everything at once.

The wolf did it sure, even if I was stronger than him…which I seriously doubt… he knew what he is doin and I sure as hell don’t!!!

It shocked me what came next.

They all made way for me and circled me, the hornets flew as close possible as well.

And I just walked right into middle of every single one of them.

I just let lose and listen to my gut feeling on what to do right now.

To my surprise when every single creature encircled me which I could feel damn well with my whiskers… none of them attacked they all looked straight at me and patiently waited.

Just what Is it that I am supposed to freaking do???!

Then it all started. I have noticed stream of light from every monster going into me.

No creature dared to do anything they all obediently stayed still.

The rats in particular seemed extremely happy as they started to collapse first.

I was sure they didn’t died but they were soundly asleep, next few ants that were present, next were the crabs… then the hornets fell on the unfortunate monsters bellow, then bears started to fell but still none casualty happened.

The last bear standing and single slime oddly resilient to the, well whatever is it that’s happening right now.

The slime seemed to be about to start to disappear, I had to think hard to sever the link between us as I understood it is me who is effectively killing it.

Fortunately fast enough and then only the bear stood there.

He was huge. I have no idea how is that possible but there is no way I was sleeping few hours.

Probably not even few days.

It was still not enough.

I needed more.

I wanted more… I felt some weird mana sources all around the expanse as well… unsure what they were I didn’t care anyways.

As the bear collapsed also seemingly happy, probably proud that he withstood it all this time.. I focused a bit more on the other weird source…

Huge stream of lights were pouring into me from those places that seemed to be strategically surrounding the expanse… is this the damn reason why the monsters are so damn inclined to murder each other over and over no matter what right there ????

No matter I knew this is it… this is what I needed.

Huge amount of mana pouring into me.

The good feeling only more and more profound until I have felt that I sucked everything spot dry.

This time I wasn’t even that lucky I just consumed a bit more than I needed.

I managed to sate the need for huge amount of mana for something I now felt happening in my body and then some more.

Glad that these pockets of mana were there.

Wonder why though???

Didn’t feel natural?? Did I just piss off the humans?

Well who cares.

55