32. Omega Atomic Water Blast
1.3k 20 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well… this is awkward.

Both of us just stand float there watch each other and don’t talk at all. This is going for about ten minutes already. I don’t know how to interact with her. She is clearly afraid of me.

¨Man why did I have to stupidly talk smack to her. Freaking hell, I didn’t want to tell her that. Stupid skill should only do what I want and when I want it¨

¨Alright I understand I might be scary for you. But I don’t want to hurt you I swear. I want to talk to you. Please Aqua¨

Clearly a bit surprised I broke the silence she is just watching me not saying anything.

¨Are you perhaps stalling so you get some sort of help?¨

¨Eeek¨

Okay that was a bit obvious sign of fear triggered by my spot on question huh? Damn I wish I was stupid sometimes now I have to be afraid myself for whatever might be coming to get her.

¨Listen if you really don’t want to interact with me at all… we can just wait for your comrades or whatever you are waiting for and talk then. But if you are hostile to me I will defend myself. Very likely hurt you or your friends¨

She is too scared of me I guess. Really no matter what I say will make you believe me huh? Damn.

¨Is there anything, ANYTHING I can do to make you believe me that I don’t want to hurt you?¨

Man I am so desperate for a little bit of trust that’s not cool of me at all.

¨Y… yes there is… eh…. you can kill the monster residing on the seabed, if you kill that monster I will believe you¨

You freaking serious? So you want me to kill a boss huh? This is so obviously a scam. You think that because you are pretty you can fuck me over like this huh?

No way I am going to do that for you I am not that stupid.

¨Or are you perhaps scared of it? If you cannot do it there is no shame in admitting that¨

So… I was on my way to the boss... It might not have been the exact sentence to trigger my ego like a madman but it was close enough.

I am not a pussy and I am not scared of some ridiculously long octopus that is most likely brain dead anyways. It might have more mouths than anything would ever need and it might kill me in one hit from its tentacles and maybe it also can do some magic with the huge amount of mana it has but I will show you who is scared you little mermaid.

Hint. It is not me.

I totally expected her to be running but I could clearly tell she was watching from the safety of her presence hiding skill.

She could watch me because I wasn’t about to murder that Kraken without giving it a chance to fight back. I was sure it knew where I would be anyways since I was expending a lot of mana to even move around properly.

Torpedo swimming is still cool though, I love the feeling of speeding through the water like this.

Even before I got there I could clearly feel the Kraken getting ready to fight. I had no idea how would it know I am coming for it but that wasn’t a problem for now.

I had few others immediate enemies.

The jellyfish propulsed herself towards me when I was going past it.

I guess it had enough time to eat the entire whale already because it was nowhere to be seen.

Her movement is very similar to mine. We both shoot ourselves to move around. Well I dodged her anyways. I then manipulated the mana around her to pull her towards me slightly and then water blasted her away.

The force of the blast was so huge that she was blown away with such speed I couldn’t see her anymore. I knew it smashed into a wall about kilometer away.

Damn my senses are awesome. I cannot tell if it smashed into a wall but I could feel her mana coming to a sudden stop so I would assume that was the case. Despite my small victory I had only few moments of peace.

Electric shark clearly noticed the window of surprise attack and possibly didn’t feel threatened without the presence of the jellyfish.

Are these morons the staple of the dungeon? I have not seen any smart monster so far beside the spiders and spiders are basically damn insects.

That doesn’t exactly scream smartest animal alive to me.

Like if I am not hiding my presence and jellyfish is already enough to make you scared why are you not scared of me you damn dumb stupid animal.

I just water blasted the approaching shark in the open mouth when it tried to consume me whole. It was that big… I think it was bigger than whales on Earth. Megalodon???

I did feel something from the electricity of that shark around me and I knew I took very little damage but who cares it regenerated even before I used the blast.

It wasn’t a pretty sight. The shark literally exploded from within. Completely gross to see guts and shit like that suddenly launch into every direction.

And then I already knew there is so many more sharks on the way.

Are these bastards also blood sensitive in this world? Well not that it matters. I can just slip away and let them this bait there.

There were at least ten sharks there. Some of them even shadow variant. Not that it would matter to me, fortunately they were busy dealing with the remains of the killed shark and didn’t really pay attention to me this time.

The Kraken… I could swear he was laughing. So you enjoy my struggle against pathetic creatures like this huh? It makes sense that if I have small trouble with these that it would seem ridiculous to you that I even dare to challenge you right? How do you know though, I would like to know that.

One of the sharks was even going after me when I slipped past them but he got too close to the whatever aura the Kraken has. He died immediately.

I was too curious so I actually made sure to focus properly and the range of the aura he emanates is really big.

I am also certain that whatever it is, surely its not anything pleasant.

Wait is this what I had before? It does look quite disgusting so maybe? Damn so if I continued on that path I would look similar to this horrific creature huh?

Somewhat enraged by the prospect of how close I was of making myself look like horrific creature out of a horror movie I decided to end it in one hit.

I don’t care how strong you are. I don’t care how old you are. I don’t even care if you are smart enough to hold conversation.

This is not the right path. Die and repent for your choices.

He was already in reach for his tentacles to attack me. Not that there would be that much space in the sea where his tentacles couldn’t reach. He was really huge.

It would be really smart of me to do this from distance.
From safety, but I couldn’t force myself to kill someone who fights for his life earnestly by fighting like a coward. I had to put myself on the line as well.

I was dodging his tentacles. It was endless. One, two… forty… one hundred….. one thousand… I could feel his huge tentacles closing on me from every direction, I was masterfully dodging it with my bullet jump. Well torpedo swim…

I am sorry. But you have to go. You are my enemy, I just know. Somehow.

I was pulling huge amount of mana towards me. The Kraken clearly distressed the longer I was doin it. He knew that it doesn’t look good for him.

He started activating a little bit of magic of himself. It wasn’t about to happen. I intently shred every attempt of his to construct anything with the magic.

The mana I was collecting was already piling up insanely much. I had it all around me. It felt super dense. For some reason the more I had around me the better I felt. So I continued.

The Kraken opened his eyes. It was similar to his mouth in the sense he had them everywhere.

I could clearly feel something trying to do whatever it was to me. It wasn’t happening.

Kraken was pissed. Really pissed. He wasn’t about to have it. He could clearly feel that the mana I was collecting towards me was above millions.

He started to spin with incredible speed. I was able to dodge few of the hits there and there but even with my torpedo swim and incredible senses and despite knowing where all the attacks are coming from I was nowhere near enough fast to dodge it all.

I got hit once… twice… ten…twenty times. I knew one more hit and I die.

Lets go. I got hit just when I did it. I released all of the mana into my omega atomic water blast. Not only that, I also manipulated the mana around the Kraken at the same time so it would vibrate insanely fast potentially enough to kill him by itself and stopping his attempt of possible escape. I also released millions of mana worth into a water blast so potent that I couldn’t even describe properly what I was seeing.

I think the space itself got distorted. I had bigger trouble to deal with though.

I could’ve sworn I died for a second there. I felt it when I got hit by the last tentacle. I was slow enough in the release of the mana that he managed to hit me one more time when I knew if he touches me I die.

Somehow I didn’t die. I also knew that now that I don’t fight I am already well over my half hp from the constant regeneration I can do in this environment.

There was nothing left of the Kraken. Not even his core. Shame.

I shouldn’t really overdo it in the future like this.

Anyways I felt quite a bit of experience pouring into me. I knew its nowhere near close the amount I collected while farming the elementals but it wasn’t bad. Maybe ten to twenty mega elementals worth of experience at once huh? Nice.

When I reached the Aqua with my torpedo swim again she quite stubbornly refused to reveal herself for a while.

I then did the bubble and after a while she appeared.

¨HOW DID YOU DO THAT????!¨

Man she really need to scream that much? We are literally talking with telepathy there I can hear you… Jesus.

¨I have no idea what is it that you are curious about since I did multiple things in that fight and please don’t scream into my head. It gets annoying but I am glad you are talking to me anyways. Are you happy that I did what you wanted? Ask away… I will answer whatever I can¨

¨What do you mean you have no idea what I am talking about. How did you survive the aura? What was that spell you did? What magic school is that from? How do you have THAT MUCH MANA? You have more than me… BUT NOWHERE NEAR CLOSE FOR THAT KIND OF SPELL!!¨

Urgh… that’s a lot of questions. I did say ask away but damn. She sure like to talk now when she is the one wanting to talk. Jeez women are a pain always doing what they want but not caring when someone wants something in return.

She reminds me of my girlfriend. She also was like that. Well I would assume all women are… but I am not expert when it comes to that. I had only few girlfriends and it usually ended up quite fast.

¨Okay listen. Calm down. I don’t know about the aura at all and the spell I did… well it is basically not a spell in a pure sense¨

¨What do you mean it was not a spell. That was clearly spell¨

How to explain it? I really don’t know… maybe.

¨Listen I am a monster right? How do you expect a monster to learn magic?¨

¨Obviously you gain the knowledge by obtaining skills and evolutions…¨

Damn is it that convenient? So I have to learn all this because I am not a regular monster huh? Ok.

¨Okay.. well I didn’t. I don’t know how to do magic, well I kinda do but not quite. I can control mana to a big degree and I used that mana to simply bombard the monster with pure mana and gave it a little bit of direction. So it formed the blast¨

¨But how did you get so much mana for it?¨

¨I collected it from around us¨

¨What do you mean from around us? Are you telling me you can freely manipulate mana outside of your body?¨

¨Yes¨

¨No way... are you serious?¨

¨Well you just saw it right? The reason I can deconstruct the spells is also quite because of that. I can just undo the mana whatever you are doing. Sometimes I cannot do it for some reasons but usually it is quite easy¨

She almost doesn’t want to believe me but is quite forced to after witnessing it herself.

¨Okay Felix. I believe you and you did what you promised¨

She was looking at me with apologetic face. I knew why but I wasn’t about to interject into what I thought was about to come.

¨I must say that I am sorry. I was scared of you. I thought you would kill me and eat me surely, because that’s what monsters do. It would be very beneficial for you and that is the main reason why I hide as well. Not that anything else beside the boss monster you just killed would endanger me on this floor but we dislike conflict and monsters try to consume anything that would benefit them even the slightest, the more mana you have the more appealing you seem¨

¨I knew, but I also knew that if I don’t do that you wouldn’t believe me no matter what after what I said. I am really sorry this talk form is very, very confusing to me at first. I got used to it now. I wouldn’t do anything to you I promise¨

She was surprised but not for long. I was sure she was about to say something but I noticed more of the presence like her when she is hidden.

About fifteen huh?

¨Those are my people. Why are they not coming towards us?¨

¨They don’t know we are there. I am protecting us so nobody can notice us remember?¨

¨Oh right. Can you undo it and not hide? After what you did with the boss I am sure you asserted your dominance so no other monster will attempt to get close to you anymore¨

¨Okay I shall do just that¨

Not only was I interested in that what she said was true. That would be incredibly valuable to know. If I kill a boss from the floor the rest of the monsters will somehow know? Nice. Lets see.

When I did I… was surrounded by fifteen angry looking mermaid and pointing tridents at me.

Oh shit… here we go again.

43