01: Colors
169 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Colors. 

Oculis only saw colors all around him.

From the darkness, several threads of different colors surged, those strings seemed to be in the influence of the wind, they just dance around... It was a spectacle to watch and beautiful to feel... Then he saw all the threads floating towards him, he felt the thread touching his skin, the thread color was red, he felt... Warm. The next thread was blue, he touched it and it was like touching water surfaces like a lake or something like that, the next thread that touched his body was silver. He felt the wind blow on his hand that was touching the thread...

The next thread was a brown thread when he touched this thread, he felt happiness all around him... It was like he was playing with some small children and they were giggling while spinning around him. He unconsciously started to giggle too, a hand caught his body and lifted him, the same sweet female voice that he heard before falling asleep said:

"My cutie! Your laugh makes my day better and better!" 

Oculis stopped laughing and tried to touch the woman, he could see some threads around her body as well... Two threads. One blue and one red. They were all around what was supposed to be her body... Oculis smiled to himself and continued to act like a baby! He giggled and smiled, he made sure that his eyes were closed all times, the only way to know it was when he let his eyes open for a long time and they started to hurt. So he now knows that his eyes are closed all time. 

When he felt his back touching the same surface that he was before, he continued to look at the threads... They were all warped around his body, four of them. 

'So this is magic... [Druid Magic] consists of Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth magic... So these four threads are four different elements.' Oculis thought while the brown thread warped around his hand, he felt the happiness around him... It seems that the earth likes him.

Oculis had then another idea! His brown thread and blue thread moved, they warped around each other... And then, they became one. They became a green thread. The green thread warped around his hand and he felt more happiness around him, he felt plants near him all saying something to him, saying something... 

"Hey! It's the new son of Gaia!" A tiny voice said.

"He is so cute!" A quick voice said.

"Shush. He is sleeping." A powerful and slow voice said... 

Oculis thought for a second and smiled, he looked around him and saw the new green thread around him, he warped the brown and green threads around his hand, both threads got together but their colors didn't change at all. Oculus could clearly see the two different colors and the two different threads. Before he could do something, however, he started to feel tired... His mind was wandering around and he couldn't focus anymore on anything, he was so tired that he simply fell asleep.

***

When he woke up again, his mind was back in normal state. Oculis was really excited to try new things that he had information on! But first, he needed to open his [Soul Eyes], he knew exactly what this ability could do: Make him see souls. 

With his Third Eye ability, he could see energies. The energy that he needed to see was Soul Energy, a type of energy that emanated from souls... Obviously. The energy that he needed to control was from his own soul, controlling the thread that would leave from his soul and insert it on his own Third Eye... Doing this, he would be able to open his Soul Eyes.

The first step he needed to have was to feel the energy of his soul. Second, he needed to make his energy become a thread. And third, he needed to control the thread without touching it to stab himself between the eyebrows. He followed the first two steps, but he wasn't able to control the thread without touching it... He tried every day to control it, but he wasn't able to do so. 

He tried to control the colorful threads first, but it was hard to do so... He had to slowly control the thread and make it move up and down, but he wasn't alone! He would every day hear the voice of the plants, they would be talking about three things: Himself, Gaia, and how tasteful the soil was today. His elemental threads would always swing with happiness when he would listen to them talking.

Like that, three weeks passed. 

Oculis control over his threads was amazingly detailed. He could make them move around like crazy, but only one. If he increased the control to two, it would slow down. Now he can control four threads at the same time, the threads would spin, thrust, warp, and whip. He was really good at controlling them! Every time his control over the threads increased, he would try to control over his Soul Thread (that's the name he gave to it) After he was able to control four threads, he was able to very hardly control the Soul Thread.

The transparent thread was hard to control, and sometimes it would go against his will, so he had to be 100% focused on controlling the thread. He used all his free time that was basically 90% of his time, 5% of his time he would eat, and the other 5% he would poop and be cleaned by his 'mother'. For some reason, he didn't like her... Something about her was dangerous... The plants also didn't like her at all! Every time she passed by, they would say something cruel or even call fucking bitch. She also seemed to look at him differently from what a normal mother would... He normally felt a coldness coming from her, and that scared him to death! 

8