02: Stone
181 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a month of training every day, Oculis finally was able to control perfectly his Soul Thread. 

The transparent thread was harder to control because it was 'heavier' and bigger than normal threads. So Oculis had to train very hard to be successful! Today is the day that he will open his Soul Eyes, he needs to first control the thread and... Use the thread to stab himself between the eyebrows. And he did. It hurt like hell!!! He felt like his soul was getting broken into pieces! It hurt so much that he cried for hours.

After it stopped, he could finally see light. That was what he thought he saw... But no. It was his mother's soul. A white sphere with high black smoke around it... For some reason, he felt disgusted when looking at that black smoke around his mother's soul. She was talking with him but he ignored it. The disgust is so big that he wanted to throw up!

He was confused with why he was acting like that, but the information he had answered his question. First, after he opened his Soul Eyes he was able to see souls, their pureness, their strength, and their weaknesses. He could also see other's people affinities... Affinities are different from magic, like his Affinity for Fauna and Flora that makes him Gaia's son, Affinities are things directly attached to the soul, giving that person some kind of power, active or passive power.

Also, he got information on his Spiritual Animal and his Eternal Animal Companion too. First, Spiritual Animal is like Animagus from Harry Potter or Zoan Devil Fruits on One Piece but he needs to awaken it and pass a test to make his Spiritual Animal accept him. Anyway, he first had to get used to the black smoke coming out of his mother's soul, it was disgusting. Even her soul had some black marks on it too! He used his Soul Thread to touch the black smoke and...

"Oculis is asleep now... He cried for hours! I didn't know what to do... Thank the Gods that he finally shut up. Ugh, it was a terrible idea for hooking up with Nagarus, now the idiot of my husband thinks that Oculis isn't his son and locked me inside this fucking house!" The female voice of his 'mother' Hagamis echoed across the house, her husband and children weren't there, at least not the older kids. She had 6 children, the older had 14 years and was a soldier and her younger was a blind baby! "Ugh... I need to make him sleep with me again or I will hook up with the neighbor again."

Oculis heard his mother say everything, no, those words appeared on his mind! They just popped out like... He was reading her mind. The night quickly approached and Oculis felt tired, it seemed that today all the members of the family are reunited in the house because Oculus heard a lot of different voices, from female to male voices... He thought for a bit, he obviously was in another world... One with magic! He didn't have any information about this world, he only has some information about his abilities and nothing more. Like, what's the name if this world? Where does he live? And obviously the common sense of this world, that's another thing he needs to learn too.

This month he learned some other things, like, homosexuality is accepted in this world. His older brother (14 years old) has married another soldier, they have some interesting names... He thought that maybe he is in an alternate world where Greece is the whole world? Maybe not. He ignored the noise below and focused on trying to sleep, he heard shouts, his sisters and brothers fight, his father also shouting, and his mother screaming.

This family is very chaotic.

After some hours, he fell into a deep slumber. 

***

??? POV

Outside the house, a shadow runned around, it was so fast that it was almost unnoticeable! The shadow observed as the family of 8 was in the kitchen, eating and fighting like barbarians. The shadow watched as they went upstairs and entered their rooms, so one by one she killed them. The first target of her was the soldier, he was the most dangerous person in that house besides the father and mother.

She quickly and quietly entered the house, she entered the room where the soldier was, how did she know the right room? The scent of the soldier... It smelled like blood and mud., meaning that he killed a lot of people. She entered the room, used her lower half snake body to warp around the man, and made him look at her eyes, he then became stone.

She moved to her next target! The other kids... After killing the kids, she went to the couple, they were having some fun on the bed, she just stayed there, her Darkness Magic was enough to make her invisible when they noticed the yellow eyes glowing on the dark, it was too late. They also became stone, in a serious revealing position... Mostly known as the spread eagle.

She was ready I leave, but that eas when she caught another smell... Milk smell. A baby! She moved quickly to the direction of the scent, her snake half lower body broke several things on the way, but when she got inside the room she found a small baby sleeping. A boy with light green hair, he had a cute face, full of baby fat. The clothes on his body were recently switched, so he doesn't have the smell of poop or pee on his body, Medusa grabbed the baby cautiously...

She holds him high and smiled when she saw that he was opening his eyes... Then she was shocked. The baby had beautiful light blue eyes that seemed to shine under the moonlight, she continued to look at his eyes and he continued to look at her eyes... But then nothing happened. Unless he is stronger than her, that is impossible, or he is...

"Blind. A blind baby..." Medusa smiled. He was so cute... But she was also scared if hurting the boy. Until... She heard him giggling and laughing while holding her finger.

8