04: Aziles
232 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jumping around, running across the streets, dodging some darts that were thrown at him, a small boy, 7 years old more or less, was able to run towards the forest outside the city. His not so peaceful followers continued to follow him deep into the forest. This boy's name is Aziles, he is an orphan! He would beg on the streets for money or food so he can feed himself and his siblings, and sometimes he would steal... His hunger would grow day by day, he didn't know why but he wanted to eat more and more every single day.

One day, he woke up with scales on his arm... They were very hard scales! He at first was surprised, but later he was scared because a lot of children started to call him a monster. Even the nannies from the orphanage would be scared of him! His black scales were so shining at the day and so dark at the night that he started to go out at night to steal food and money. And this resulted in one accident that happened to him, his face was completely destroyed by an acid attack.

Water Magic plus Darkness Magic creates Poison magic that has a subcategory named Acid Magic, he was hit on his face by a ball of acid that melts half of his face through the bone! But the healers were able to maintain his life, but the scar was eternally on his life and face. No girls or boys liked him, a lot of people started to make fun of him... He even suffered physical abuse. He entered a dark organization that accepted him, but later on when he found the objective of this organization... He ran away. With a bag of money, obviously!

And this resulted in now. Aziles was now running across trees and also being followed! He dodged another attack, but this time it was a fireball that exploded and sent him away, hitting a tree on the process. He coughed and got up, but before he could move, a sword penetrated his arm. He screamed with the pain while the assassin just laughed maniacally... Aziles coughed a little bit of blood, and before he could say anything, another voice echoed across the forest...

"Such cruelty... You not only are hurting a child but also are hurt the forest. But it will stop now! [Forest Fury]!" Forest Fury is a 4th Lvl Spell of the Nature Magic, all the plants will attack the target, the higher the spell the higher the number of plants attacking the target. The grass bellow the three assassins easily warped around their bodies, having them in place for the next part of the spell! A tree moved, with its branches the trees slapped the face of the three assassins. The flowers near them started to realize pollen, lots and lots of pollen, making them temporarily blind.

Bees and small birds started to attack the tree guys, snakes also started to bite them followed by insects and other animals. In the end, all three died and returned to the earth. Azelis slowly started to get up from the ground, he looked at the person that helped him... It was another boy, almost like the same age as him, the boy was using a green robe that covers his whole body, his hair was also green, and his eyes... Also green. It seemed like he was the forest! 

"Are you okay?" Oculis approached the fallen Aziles, trying to help him. He just then noticed the soul of this person... It was golden! Shining gold! "So beautiful..." Oculis muttered to himself but Aziles heard. This made him very confused... Aziles became very sensitive to people's emotions, he could tell when someone was angry or happy... And this boy in front of him was clearly happy and... Surprised, also he seemed to be admiring him? Is this the famous love at first sight? Aziles's brain wasn't working well, he didn't even felt the pain in his arm anymore! 

Oculis was looking at this golden soul... It was a heart-shaped golden soul that had a golden aura around it! He felt very curious about this soul, so he used his Soul thread to touch the Soul Smoke and... "Ahn" he heard a moan, he coughed and hid his face looking away from the boy because he was embarrassed! "Sorry. Here, I will heal you." Oculis had now several spells he could use, one of them is the basic [Light Magic] subcategory [Life Spell: Heal]. He touched the boy's arm and used the spell, a wave of warm Arcana washed over Aziles and the pain simply disappeared.

Oculis smiled at Aziles, he used the [Soul Spell: Body]. Normally Oculis would only be able to see souls, but with this spell of his, the soul would shape itself and mimic the physical appearance of those around him. That's how he knew that Medusa was really a gorgon. The golden soul started to move on its own, shaping itself to mimic the person's appearance... Oculis then saw... The scar on this boy's face. "It must have hurt, didn't it? Here. Eat this, you will feel better." Oculis gave him one of the fruits that grow deep into the forest: A golden apple. One of the rarest items that can be useful to a healer, it may not be able to heal 100% of the scar, but it may be able to ease the scar.

Aziles was very confused and suspicious of this boy that talked like an adult and was also offering a golden apple... He was hungry, someone offered food to him... He took the food quickly and are it, maybe he thought that Oculis would steal the food from him? 

9