6- The return
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Immediately the group that had arrived were silent; the last time they saw a spatial disturbance, they left the gifted inactive for a day.

Noticing the nervousness, the assistant approached and explained that they did not have to worry. It was a summer day with good weather, so that you could see some tables with food, snacks, and drinks.

Tom and his friends looked at each other somewhat complicated; later, they noticed that there were not only children his age but also adults who arrived all showed the same reaction that his group had.

This was not an excursion.

While they were eating, the newcomers were asked to hand over the bracelets that linked them to the creatures. When this happened, a particular illusion could be seen, considering that most of the people began to raise the creatures since they developed a great affection for children. These understood that they would see their companions again.

A few hours later, the bracelets were returned to them, and they were guided near the stage.

That was under the portal. They were never told what they would do, but it was tacitly understood what would happen. Now they looked at the spatial deformation with some anticipation.

They were told that the bracelets had received an update; when he remembered this, Tom noticed that it began to shine.

Behind the scenes, a group of people was talking.

-it's only supposed to be those who were raised on this site

-Yes, but it is a problem that has given them free will; we do not know what can happen from now on.

-Now they are beings comparable to the gifted and have equal or more significant potential. For my part, I think it will be interesting. Well, the betas are waiting for nothing.

At that moment, a series of lights came out of the portal; in front of Tom was Drako. He approached and wanted to touch him, and he realized that augmented reality was not activated and stroked his head; everyone exclaimed in surprise, they were solid!

after the bracelet, a voice sounded

-Do you want to start the contract?

-Hey?

-If you accept the contract, the creature named Drako will be able to use a physical body

-And if I don't accept it?

-It will only stay as a virtual entity

-But I have no place to always be with me ...

-The bracelet has been updated to solve these problems. You can access the new functions in the manual.

I do not hesitate any more after hearing that he accepted immediately, the other people who were paying attention to what was happening with Tom also took.

Later you could see people interacting with their creatures and seeing how they reacted to new sensations. Some seemed overwhelmed. At one point, another who seemed tired by the situation approached his coach and pointed to the bracelet. After manipulating it, the creature began to deform and shrink quickly. In turn, you could notice that as this happened, he was approaching the bracelet, the boy saw that a tiny compartment opened and what was his partner entered.

Many were amazed; those who were reading the manual opened their eyes, perhaps hoping that what they read was not possible but a small trace of doubt that they had finally disappeared.

Finally, they were informed that they would be the first to receive the creatures in turn, what was happening at that time was being transmitted to all Vyndra.

It was a day of rest, so Tom took the opportunity to learn what functions were added to the bracelet the day before. What he understood is that when he was not in a physical state, Drako's mind was transferred to the server. That was where the creatures lived. The entire parenting system, item battles, and statistics that existed before were still there. The improvements to be made in RA would be reflected in his physical body. In addition to being able to exercise those fantastic abilities in the real world as well, there was a whole section that explained how this was possible, plus another that talked about how you would limit yourself to these creatures in the world.

They would be treated as the gifted, and Just as they also had a surveillance system, being sentient beings, breeders were indicated to guide them along a peaceful path. In addition to some particular situations in which they were allowed to use their abilities, between the lines, it was understood that if there were sure of problems with abuse of power, both the creature and the trainer in charge would be exterminated.

The streets of Vyndra, somewhat inactive since the disappearance of the creatures, were now full of life; something different was being generated. All the intelligent species had access to these beasts and were now a force to be reckoned with behind the scenes the armies were preparing to integrate them. However, the singularity assured that it is whatever it was that helped her create that universe that was now directly connected to it, it would not intervene or threaten in any way the existence of this reality.

It was different with this new species that now united this planet. They had to be contained in some way; each of these races understood the potential they had and what they could do depending on the beliefs, ideas, and emotions that they develop from now on. The same story was repeated in all emerging civilizations.

The singularity did not allow them access to the universe of the beasts, they did not know what was happening there, but they could control those who come to this site.

The week had started, and inside the training center, you could see some children who were accompanied by their creatures, others had not yet received the update, so they were on hold, there was also a quite particular environment.

The competitions for improvements were To begin, and they began to compare their abilities among themselves, they could see their shortcomings, and they began to understand that they need those improvements. There was a limit to what they could do at their age, but if they get the prize, it would be another case.

Apart from this, Tom was told that after the tournament, he would have to spend a few days in a medical center for analysis. It was explained to him that it was something that he should have done when he arrived at vyndra, although inside the ship in which He traveled through specific evaluations, these had to be completed, due to the situation he was in, it was decided that he would wait until he was better psychologically.

He felt somewhat uncomfortable about the conversation, although he could not refuse, he accepted shaking his head.

0