The Search for Peace ( Part 1 )
708 10 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Most of the Akatsuki members, as well as the shadow soldiers, had been sent after the rare survivors of the war. The soldiers of the Non Ninja Nations were running around like headless chickens, and the Akatsuki's forces were able to track them down easily.

At the entrance of the village, the only members that hadn't been sent after the ennemies were all here. Pain, Konan, Jonathan, Zetsu, Byakuya, Bufon and Hashirama. Those were the ones who watched as Madara summoned the Gedo Mazo, who immediately started to absorb the bijuu that they were controlling with Madara's sharingan.

" Poor creatures. Pity is the only thing I can feel when met with this sight." Hashirama said.

" Weren't you the one to offer them a life of servitude ?" Madara said, while not even glancing at Hashirama. The Hokage frowned as his arch nemesis once again brought this issue up. In fact, even Tobirama was against what Hashirama had decided for the Bijuu....But the Shodai Hokage was known to be stubborn.

And so, they watched in silence as the Bijuu were absorbed by the statue, before it turned into the original bijuu...Jubi.

The creature rose to it's full height, and looked like it was about to release a roar, when it spotted Jonathan and immediately brought it's gigantic head at the correct height to glare directly at the teenager.

' Huh....What's going on ?' Jonathan thought as he panicked a little.

[ Do not worry, Host. The beast is merely curious because you have traces of divine power on yourself. This being is a fusion of Kaguya Ootsutsuki, and the God Tree. It possess the ability to sense and harness Divine Energy. It's merely reacting to the Divine Energy that resides within you. ]

Jonathan wasn't completely sure what this was even supposed to mean. However his attention was quickly brought upon Zetsu.

" Madara....You know what to do." Zetsu said and Madara nodded. They then both shared a look, before the Ten Tails was absorbed by Madara who slowly started to change. His skin became paler, his hair turned white, and strange black balls appeared behind his back and around him.

" Damn....Watching it with my own two eyes is even better." Jonathan whispered. Hashirama who heard him sighed, as he took a look at Madara but then closed his eyes. He didn't want to look at Madara's new form, for it was a good reminder that Madara had won...And he won because of his former ennemy's efforts.

" It is time. For the world....To know true peace. Infinite Tsukyomi !" Madara said, his rinne sharingan shining as he glared at the moon. At the same time, the others turned their heads in order to face anything but the moon, as the pattern of the Rinne Sharingan appeared on the satellite. The moon then shone as bright as the sun, and drowned the whole world in it's light....While the only things that could be heard were the laughs of the two beings who had achieved complete victory.

[ Congratulation Host ! You have completed the first task ! You will teleported to a new world as soon as you are ready ! ]

[ Reward for completing the first quest: A random Ability from one of the Summons ! ]

Jonathan tuned out everything that was happening around him so he could concentrate on the system and the reward he just got. A wheel started to roll and then stopped after a few seconds, the arrow pointing to...

'....Kendo Mastery ? I mean it's kinda useful, but I could've gotten some better stuff. Well....At least I will be able to use this random sword I got. Then again Byakuya is a true master when it comes to Kendo, so if I got this from him, I will be able to fight correctly.' Jonathan thought as he eyed the sword he had strapped to his hip. He hadn't used it all that much due to how bad he was with it. Byakuya had trained him in the most basic things, so he only had a little experience in Kendo. Byakuya had decided that since they were in a world of Ninja, Jonathan was supposed to learn how to become one.

As such Jonathan was trained to be a spy, an assassin, a shadow.....But not really a fighter. Though Jonathan was kinda happy, because now that he had Demiurge, he could learn how to use magic. And so, he would use Chakra for movement, since he only learned the basic jutsus, Reiryoku would be used for close combat since he could reinforce himself with it and use his kendo mastery with the techniques Byakuya taught him. Magic, well.....Demiurge told him that since he had learned the thunder spell, it may be good to try to learn other spells that used the same element. The next spell he was supposed to learn was Lightning Touch, but Demiurge told him it would take at least a few weeks for Jonathan to learn it.

" What the hell is that ?!" Hashirama's yell brought back Jonathan from his thoughts, and he was quite shocked to see Kaguya Ootsutsuki standing besides Madara while Konan looked shocked and Pain looked.....Relieved ?

" Can someone tell me what is happening, please ? I mean, I knew about Kaguya, but why does Pain looks like that ?" Jonathan asked as tears fell from Pain's eyes.

" Jonathan.....I had an interesting discussion with Obito just before I died. Obito had decided to find out what had actually happened to the girl he cherished, that Rin girl. He possessed a ninja from Konoha with his sharingan and used him to ask what happened to Kakashi himself. He used the ninja to approach Kakashi as the man mourned for his lost comrades. Through some manipulations, he finally got Kakashi to talk about what had happened, and was horrified to find out about the truth." Madara said as he looked at Hashirama and then at Pain. None of those who present at that moment thought that they would witness such a thing, for Madara actually looked sad.  What was even more surprising was the look full of pity that Kaguya sent him.

" And then ?! Why did he even continue ?! I thought he started all of this because of that very event ?!" Jonathan yelled. He was thoroughly confused, after all to him Obito was just a man who was manipulated when he was at his lowest point. But if Obito learned the truth, then he shouldn't have wanted to continue.

" You know....That's just the thing, Jonathan.....You support the cause, but you do not believe in it. It is quite easy to see that you are not from around here. You are quite certainly from a place that was spared from the cruelty of the world. If Obito continued to believe in my dream, our dream...It's actually because of what he learned. No, in fact....I think what he learned gave him even more reasons to continue. You see...Obito learned that very day, that Rin wasn't killed by Kakashi.....She was killed by that world. She was killed because of what was inside of her, she was killed for something she had no control over...Just like the Senju hated us for the Sharingan....Just like I hated Hashirama for his kind nature....Just like Kaguya here hated her sons for having the same powers as she did..." Madara said as he sat down and looked at the moon. Kaguya did the same, before everyone decided to follow. Only Jonathan was still confused about what was happening. Byakuya was quite uninterested in the whole thing, while Hashirama was looking at Madara as if he couldn't recognize him anymore.

" We were in the wrong, and so were the ones we hated. We were all wrong.....But in end, everything was already set in the stone. The Moon Eye plan would've never worked out, the Ootsutsuki would've ruined the plan....But this plan. This plan can work. But we'll need some specific people for it to work.....People who haven't been completely corrupted by their power..." Madara said as he glanced at Kaguya who nodded and then looked at Jonathan.

" I was dead child....During all that time, I was dead. And as I watched you humans, I felt nothing but hatred. But during that whole time, some people were sent to the same place as I.....I met some really interesting people, and they changed my views...We like to think that we are on the path of redemption, but we will never truly change.....You can't change your nature, at least not completely. Madara will rule this new world, and so as to make sure he never messes everything up....He will be surrounded by people who can support the weight of the World on their shoulders." Kaguya said as she wiped a tear and smiled as she clamped one of her hand against the other.

Jonathan watched in awe as the king of hell appeared and opened it's gigantic mouth. And everyone else watched with smiles on their faces as the victims of the Infinite Tsukiyomi were released, while the dead were brought back.

" Kuhh...." Kaguya coughed as the King of Hell disappeared.

" Are you alright, Mother ?" A voice asked. Jonathan looked around but saw no one, until he looked inside Kaguya's sleeves, and saw the face of Black Zetsu.

" Damn ! You look even freakier than I thought you would." Jonathan said, which got Kaguya to chuckle.

' Okay, I'm starting to freak out ! What the hell is all of that ?! Madara and Kaguya changed way too much !'

[ They were only slightly altered, Host. They were both sent to the same place after they died, and got to meet. Their views were completely opposed, and as they met other people with different views....They started to change. However, Madara would still become a cruel tyrant if no one is here to keep him in line....And Kaguya still bear hatred directed at her sons. She stopped hating them because of the power they possessed.....Now she only hates Hagoromo for treating her like he did.]

Jonathan sweatdropped as the system assured him that Madara and Kaguya didn't become good guys, while Hashirama started to yell at Madara.

" WHAT DID YOU DO ?! RESURRECTING THEM WILL ONLY BRING ANOTHER CONFLICT !! THEY WON'T JUST RANDOMLY GIVE YOU THE WORLD BECAUSE YOU WON !!!" The Senju yelled as he grabbed Madara's shoulder.

" Indeed, they won't. But they won't be able to oppose me. This whole war, it was really just to bring back Kaguya. She placed a seal on every being that possess chakra in this world. Though for some reasons you don't seem affected....This seal, once activated, will drain the targets' chakra. She can activate it at will, and she could technically slaughter the entire human race with a single thought now that it has been placed on every humans." The Uchiha said. Jonathan gasped, while the others just looked at Madara in disgust, even Pain was a bit surprised.

'So....I guess that Madara and Kaguya are just monsters....Seriously, do they even actually want peace ? It seems to me that what they want is just world domination !' Jonathan thought as he found that this whole situation was extremely weird. 

" THEN WHAT WAS THAT WHOLE THING ABOUT PEACE ?! Maybe Tobirama was right ! Maybe you are nothing more than a monster ! I have always found every possible reasons to defend you Madara, but now.....Now, I really don't know anymore !" Hashirama exclaimed.

"With this, they will have no choice but to obey us. However, there is a certain person who can destroy this seal....." Madara continued, completely ignoring Hashirama, as Kaguya growled. Hashirama turned around just in time to see an old man appear right behind him.

"......Hello....Mother."

Did I make Madara and Kaguya a bit too weird ?
  • Yes Votes: 17 58.6%
  • No Votes: 16 55.2%
Total voters: 29
9