In the Middle of Difficulty, Lies Opportunity
22 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The last time i remember is when i went for asleep, in my 4 x 5 meters room, with my old pillow and my blanket. Yet here i am in a fancy and huge room, that i never see in my entire life. I thought i am dreaming, maybe i should try to sleep again, but when i saw my reflection in front of the mirror near my bed.

I want to scream. 

My hair that was black now it is red, and my eyes how come it become gray. When i stand up to try to look better at my reflection.   This is definitely not my face!!!!! heck this is not my body also!!.
I am not this tall either, how come my skin so freakin white, and and and...... 

" my breast is huge... " 
....

.....

 

Well isn't it what i have been wishing for??

Pretty face, tall body, and enormous investment.

 

" khekhekhe i guess i can get anything from this huh, eh what!! What a shallow... hmm well I always envy with people that born with a silver spoon"

" and .....what is this??? Is it a letter? wait a minute ...Th... The ma..in villain..."

" The main villain "

What the hell!!!!!!!!!!! Why in the world i have something like a status on top of my head?!!!! Is this a game??? A sick joke?!!!" 

 

 

" calm the hell down Mika"

"Deep breath, aahh ....... Fiuuuhhhh .. ahhhh. There is no time for a panic attack"

 

If thinking about it again, isn't it a situation like in the fiction?? yes right, with that silly theory about reincarnation ?? Then am i in the romance novel or something???

But what kind of story is this??!!!! When i was a teen, i always read a lot of this kind of story.

Reincarnated to the main villain and end up dead, reincarnated to an adopted daughter that also villain and end up in jail, reincarnated to queen's little sister and end up beheaded??!!! what the hell?????!!! and i don't even know what kind of story i end up now, shouldn't i at least know about the story so i can avoid any situation than not benefit for me?!!

" arghhhhhh damn it!!!!"

 

 I feel like i want to punch somebody. But .... wait .... look at the bright side, Mika.

"Possess a sexy body .. yup"

Plus one point for me

" have a pretty face "

And that two points for me 

" look at the room, I must be insanely rich !! "

Yeah that three points

....

" but the main villain " 

Ahh.... probably i either end up dead or live in jail for the rest of my life.

... 

Worry not,  mika.  I just have to avoid the damn male lead and the heroine or whoever it is. 

"Hmm but  i want to see a gorgeous man also, i mean the male lead must be ridiculous handsome right?? right??? It's not a crime to look, right? As long as i don't try to put my paw on the male lead, i must be definitely fine"

" that it's, my perfect plan, i name it, let's drooling over the male lead from afar!!! Wait... If there is the second male lead or the third male lead or even the villain male lead!!! Ahhhhhhh "

This is greaatttttt lifeee!!!! 

0