Chapter 28
546 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Alright, all set.”(Saito)

Right now, I have just finished with my preparation for opening my healing service. Just like planned, I will do the healing service in front of the inn.

‘Well, though I say that, it’s not like my preparation is that much.’

Right now, in front of me, there are two chairs facing each other. These chairs are actually chairs I borrowed from Marina-san. One is for me to sit, while the other one is for the customer. Well, of course, I can just do the healing while standing since in the first place, I will only heal small wounds. But as expected, as a 21st century person, my businessman spirit won’t allow myself to provide such a half assed service to the customers.

‘Though I was actually just a hikiNEET.’

I denied what I just said in my mind with the harsh facts.

‘Well, anyway, right now, I need to get some attention.’

I thought while looking at the people walking pass by me who are only stealing glances at me whether those glances are filled with hatred or filled with affection. Although, when I actually pay attention, sometimes there are also men’s glances which are filled with affection.

‘I guess in this world there are also some gays or trannies.’

I thought since when I look at the appearance of those men, some looks normal and some have those trannies appearance like wearing tight tank tops and tight shorts which are shorter than their knees while walking femininely.

 ‘Oops, got a bit sidetracked there. …Anyway, no matter how I think about, this is the only thing I can do to get people’s attention to me.’

I thought since the only method I can think of is the classic method. Though honestly, if it is possible I don’t want to use this method since this method is really not suited for a just former hikiNEET like me, but even so I have to use this method since this method is the most efficient for me right now.

“Yoshya.”(Saito)

I said to myself in an inaudible voice to cheer myself up right after I slapped both of my cheeks. Then, I begin to gather my courage while taking a really deep breath. Then, I shout out with the loudest voice I can make.

“Does anyone need healing?”(Saito)

After I shouted, people are beginning to look at me and giving me their attentions.

‘Uugghh~~….., I really don’t want to do this.’

As expected I feel really embarrassed from people watching me.

‘Ugh~, it’s not like I got any choice, anyway, I should continue calling out to people. I hope I won’t say anything weird.’

Then, I begin to call out on the man nearest to me to gather more attention and if I’m lucky, he might become my customer.

“How about you mister? Do you need healing? It will only take a while.”(Saito)

I said to the man while smiling, but in the end, the man give me a rejection gestures then continues walking away. Then, I continue to shout again.

“Anyone~? Does anyone need healing~?”(Saito)

After a while, I am beginning to get used to shouting like this and my feelings of embarrassment are diminishing by each shout I let out. Though unfortunately, this still doesn’t help me get any customer.

“*Sigh*.”(Saito)

‘Guess I’ll just take a break for now.’

I sit on one of the chairs since I am getting tired from all the shouting and the standing I’ve done.

 ‘I’ve already shouted and called so many times and yet I still haven’t gotten even one customer. And here I thought I can at least get one customer even though it is just because of my looks.’

I lamented inside my mind since things don’t go the way I wanted. After all, I thought I can at least get a girl to become my customer since I am supposed to be a handsome guy in this world. And yet, the girls who I called and also happened to look at me either just kept walking or rejecting my offer.

‘Maybe I should just stop for today?’

I thought since the skies are getting dark. Then, just when I thought that, I noticed there are two adventurers who are walking to my direction in the far distance.

‘Well, I guess one last try couldn’t hurt.’

And with that thought, I wait a little for the adventurers to get closer to me since I don’t want to look too obsessed and think of as gross or creepy. Then when the adventurers are just a few steps away from me, I quickly walk closer and call out to them.

“Excuse me, does anyone of you need any healing?”(Saito)

After I called out to them, the two adventurers are only staring at me while their faces are getting red. Of course for me, this is a normal reaction since the two adventurers are girls.

‘Wow, they are quite cute. But, if they are walking to this direction, there is a big possibility that they are actually one of the tenants in the inn?’

I concluded from observing the two girls’ appearances. After all, almost all of the tenants in Marina-san’s inn are beautiful girls. And it is all because of how beautiful Marina-san and Anne are. Thus, most people don’t want to stay at Marina-san’s inn, no matter how cheap and good the services are. Since for the people of this world, Marina-san and Anne are considered hideous. And that is how Marina-san’s inn is filled with beautiful girls since this fact won’t bother them at all, instead it piques the feelings of camaraderie from being treated as monsters and ugly people in the beautiful girls and makes them decided to stay at Marina-san’s inn. Though unfortunately, because of this, Marina-san’s inn is also quite well known in this town as the monster’s den. And that is why, I concluded that these two girls might be the tenants of the inn just from their appearance. Anyway, since they just keep staring blankly at me, I try to call them again.

“Um…, excuse me?”(Saito)

“Y-yesh!?”(Both Girls)

Both of the girls miraculously answered while stuttering at the same time. Then, I continue.

“So, does anyone of you need any healing?”(Saito)

I asked them again, but instead of answering my questions, they are talking to each other hysterically.

“No way, the prince is talking to us!”(Adventurer Girl A)

“Hey, pinch me right now! I need to make sure this isn’t a dream!”(Adventurer Girl B)

One of the girls then pinches the cheek of the girl who asked for the pinch.

“Oww oww owww Ooouch!!! It hurts!!! Wait, then this really is not a dream!? This is real!?”(Adventurer Girl B)

The girl who just got pinched said as if asking for more confirmation.

‘Prince? …Well, whatever, I’ll just ask about that later.’

“Umm…, excuse me?”(Saito)

I decided to ignore the prince thing which bothered me for now and called both of the girls again since they are completely in their own world right now.

“A-Ah!!! Yes!?”(Adventurer Girl A)

“Y-yes!?”(Adventurer Girl B)

Both of the girls said at the same time miraculously again.

“So, do you need healing?”(Saito)

 “H-healing?”(Adventurer Girl B)

“Umm, well…”(Adventurer Girl A)

After I asked both of them again, I can see the usual refusing expression on their faces, but before they refuse me I quickly continue.

“By the way, are you girls staying at Marina-san’s inn?”(Saito)

“Ah, Yes.”(Adventurer Girl A)

One of the girls answered me. Then, I told them that there is a discount for Marina-san’s inn’s guests. The girls then told me to wait for a sec then take a few steps back and whispering with each other while turning their back to me. After a while, they stop their whisperings and turn to me again then ask me.

“U-um, sorry, but how much should we pay for the healing?”(Adventurer Girl A)

So I tell them the price I’ve decided beforehand in detail to make sure there is no misunderstanding.

“E-eh, really!? Are you really sure!?”(Adventurer Girl B)

“Yes?”(Saito)

I confirmed to her while feeling confused from seeing her reactions. Then, I realize that it might be because the price I give them is actually really cheap. The girls then immediately ask me for healing.

‘Oh well, I guess I’ll just let it be, it’s not like I suffer any loss from this anyway.’

Then I proceed with healing them while asking their part of the body which need healing. After a while, I’m finally done with healing them, just to make sure I ask them whether there is anything wrong with their body to make sure there isn’t any problem since when I was healing them, both of them have ragged breath and I couldn’t find anything wrong with them even though I already used Libra to check for any abnormal status. But, they say that everything is fine so I just don’t think too much about it.

“T-thank you very much for your help!!!”(Adventurer Girl A)

“Thank you!!!”(Adventurer Girl B)

Both of the girls said to me after paying me then quickly run into the inn in a panic like they are being chased by something.

‘….Well, that was weird. Anyway, let’s just close up for today.’

I got a little confused as to why those girls were running in a panic like that, but I decided to not think too much about it. After that, I go back to the inn while carrying the chairs and return it to Marina-san. After that, just like usual I have a dinner, wash my body then quickly go to sleep and leave reviewing my status for tomorrow morning since I am feeling quite tired physically and mentally. And thus, ends my second day in this world.

9