omega-deku
414 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main-deku slowly walked over to omega-deku, who was an omega. "Hello omega-deku, i am main-deku, and i have decided that i like you. Also you have long, green hair" main-deku said.

Omega-deku just stared at main-deku blankly before saying "but your not an alpha or a beta, so what the heck are we supposed to do?" 

"shut up" said main-deku "this is a dekuverse nobody cares about the logistics of these things"

Main-deku then sat next to omega-deku throughout the rest of the school day as teacher-deku taught maths to the other 11 dekus in the class. At the end of the day, main-deku and omega-deku walked home together.

"I am looking forward to seeing your house main-deku!" said omega-deku

"Me too!" said main-deku, who had never seen his house before. It turns out that main-deku lived in a rubbish bin on the side of op-dekus house. Main-deku thought that his house was pretty op, but he didn't question it. 

"this is a nice house main-deku" said omega-deku, infatuated with love

"ikr" said main-deku, infatuated with love. After a few hours of small talk, essentially, deku had sex with deku. 

The next day, omega-deku came into school very happy and still infatuated with love. "Hey main-deku, im pregnate!" he said. 

"Wow, thats pretty cool omega-deku. Although, this is impossible. Firstly your a male. Secondly we had sex less than 12 hours ago. Thirdly we both used contraception." said main-deku fiercely. 

Omega-deku backed away shyly "i am sorrrrry main-deku, but i am not omega-deku anymore, i am now pregnate-deku. Because im pregnate!"

Main-deku didnt really understand why he had to change his name just because he was pregnate, but he was ok with it. Personally, deku found deku annoying. Main-deku wanted to date someone who wasn't deku. Or at least didn't look like deku. Therefore, he decided to date someone who was least like deku. Table-deku. 

9