Table-Deku
242 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"heyyyy table-deku" said main-deku, sidling up next to table-deku. Main-deku hadn't noticed before how beautiful table-deku was. With his long, green hair and brown... table bits, table-deku made the perfect partner.

Table-deku didn't respond to main-deku's wonderful approach, probably because he was a table. "Table-deku, i really like your viscus hair. It is really viscus!" Main-deku wasn't really sure what this meant, but it was probably complementary. 

"Err, main-deku?" asked pregnate-deku "why are you talking to that table?" 

"idk, this table looks pretty cute to me" said main-deku, drawing blush marks onto the top of the table. 

"Wow, look at how much table-deku is blushing!" said pregnate-deku, blinded by love.

"oi pregnate-deku, im not here to make a harem. Heck off until you have given birth to baby-deku" snapped main-deku

"ok uwu" uwued pregnate-deku. "although i kinda want table-deku to myself"

Table-deku didn't say anything in this conversation, probably because he was a table. "Table-deku, are you ok? you are being pretty quiet." said main-deku. Table-deku, with his table brain, was wondering why this idiot was still drawing red blush marks on him. 

Later in the maths lesson, teacher-deku suddenly stopped the class. "MAIN-DEKU" he yelled "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PASSIONATELY KISSING A TABLE"

Main-deku, passionately kissing a table, wondered what teacher-deku was on about. He was just having fun times with table-deku. Table-deku didn't argue with this, probably because he was a table. 

At the end of the day, main-deku decided to take table-deku home with him. But there was the problem of stealing school property. So main-deku, 5 minutes before the end of school, gassed all his classmates (except pregnate-deku because he was pregnate) and they all fell unconscious, except pregnate-deku. 

"main-deku" pregnate-deku asked "why did you just gas our class"

Main-deku didn't answer, but instead was trying to ram a table through the doorway. This wasn't very successful so he decided to give up his relationship with table-deku. He was too hard work. Table-deku didn't seem to care, probably because he was a table. 

7