Problemful-Main-Deku
79 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main-deku wasn't having a fun time. After just getting over his breakup with op-deku and the death of female-deku, main-deku was looking after baby-deku and trying to stop sucidal-deku commit sucide. Op-deku and british-deku were such perfect partners too, which made things even worse. 

"Oh british-deku, i love you!" Op-deku uwued

"Hello i am british-deku, and i like generic British things, like queen Elizabeth II." British-deku announed

"UWU" Op-deku uwued.

"Long live the queen!" British-deku replied. 

Baby-deku really wasn't making things easy for main-deku. Not only was he clearly meatally disabled, he continually needed feeding. Main-deku didn't have time to buy more food for baby-deku because he was continually shovelling food into his mouth. This also meant that main-deku was sleep-deprived and famished. 

Sucidal-deku tried to commit suicide approximately every few seconds, so main-deku, while continually feeding baby-deku, had to restrain sucidial-deku and try and give him some reasons to live. 

This was all too much for main-deku, he needed a break. Then he remembered he has a slave. 

"Oi, slave-deku. Please take sucidal-deku and baby-deku away so i never see them again" Unfortunately, slave-deku mis-interpreted this and murdered them both outside of the classroom. 

It was a few days later and vilan-deku came up to main-deku. "Hey, i like the way you brutally murdered those two dekus a few days ago. Also i like your long, green hair. Wanna be my sidekick?" Main-deku, with his extreme intelligence, knew that this was another way of asking him out on a date. So of course he accepted, he needed a break after that hell. 

---------

"So main-deku, this is a nice house you have here" said vilan-deku, inspecting the interior of main-dekus bin. "Quite impressive that you managed to find a bin in complete disrepair." Main-deku didn't know if this was insulting or a compliment. Looking at vilan-dekus eyes was enough to tell him it was a compliment. They were fated partners!

3