Vilan-Deku
60 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now main-deku and vilan-deku were officially dating, it was time for deku to do what he came to this universe to do. To date himself. 

"Oh main-deku, i love your long,green hair so much that i could die" said vilan-deku 

"oh vilan-deku, i love your long,green hair so much that i don't want you to die" said main-deku. 

Op-deku and british-deku looked on with disgust. Those two were dating each other and they were so close. Op-deku then came up with an op plan. 

"Hey british-deku, how about we become very close to make main-deku jealous?" op-deku said

"Hello i am british-deku, and i say generic british things, like the national anthem" british deku said. "God save our gracious Queen! Long live our noble Queen! God save the Queen! Send her victorious, Happy and glorious, Long to reign over us, God save the Queen." British-deku and main-deku then starting making out dramatically to try and make main-deku jealous. 

"hey vilan-deku, look at those two over there. They are very close. Look, british-deku is still singing the national anthem while kissing" Main-deku said. A muffled second verse continued from the corner of the room. 

"Hey guys, we got some new technology in the class" said teacher-deku, walking in carrying a fan. "Look, its deku-fan!"

(Artwork thanks to jamchan)

(Artwork thanks to jamchan)

"Err vilan-deku, im sorry but your dumped. That deku-fan... is so cute!!! UWU" main-deku uwued. Then he had horrific flashbacks to table-deku but it was too late, vilan-deku had been dumped. 

"I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS, MAIN-DEKU!!!" (uwu dramatic ending)

2