Fan-Deku
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG FAN-DEKU PLEASEEEE DATE MEEE" Main-deku screamed. Fan-deku had such beautiful long, green hair! Main-deku had already forgotten the threat from vilan-deku as he was completly blinded by love, again. 

"err, main-deku, i am yet to introduce our new class members. Please stop obsessing about this fan" Teacher-deku said. "Let me introduce you to Deku-fan. He is not the same as fan-deku. Deku-fan is a fan of fan-deku!"

Main-deku thought that this was a completely overcomplicated plot point, but he went with it. "Deku-fan, i am a bigger fan of fan-deku than you are!" He screeched. "I challenge you to to a fan-loving competition!"

"ACCEPTED" equally screeched deku-fan. "Old-deku, you ask the questions!"

"But.. we are in a lesson?" teacher-deku said.

"Err, is the fan bladeless?" old-deku asked. 

"OF COURSE IT IS" deku-fan yelled. "Look at the amazing open space in the middle of it! I dont even know how it works!"

"Yes, it is a bladeless fan, and i do know how it works" main-deku knowledged "A small brushless electric motor runs a tiny fan with asymmetrically aligned blades which pushes air through a set of stationary blades..."

"CHEATER" Teacher-deku equally knowledged "YOU JUST QUOTED THAT FROM THE COSMOS MAGAZINE ARTICLE ON HOW BLADELESS FANS WORK"

Main-deku looked down sadly "i guess you got me there sir, i have been caught cheating. BUT I WILL NOT GIVE UP! FAN-DEKU IS SOOOO CUTE I NEED TO DATE HIM NOW!!!"

'Errr, next question. Who likes fan-deku the most?" old-deku asked. 

"ME" said deku-fan

"MEEE" said main-deku

"MEEEEEE" said teacher-deku 

"sir, please leave the room. You are disrupting an important competition which you are not involved in." old-deku intructed. Teacher-deku sadly walked out of the room. "next question, who knows the most about fan-deku?"

"You can change the strength of the fan with just a click of a button" Deku-fan stated

"I know that it has amazing bluetooth features so the settings can be changed from across the room!" Main-deku equally stated. 

Old-deku then went over and picked up the fan to emphasise his next question. "errr, is this a bladeless fan?" he said. 

Deku-fan was outraged. "You have already asked that question, stupid man" he said, pushing over the stupid man. Then old-deku fell to the floor, smashing fan-deku as he crashed onto the floor. 

"FAN-DEKU!" Deku-fan yelled

"FAN-DEKU!!" Main-deku equally yelled 

"FAN-DEKU!!!" Teacher-deku even more equally yelled, running back in from outside the classroom. Although, none of them seemed to notice old-deku bleeding out on the floor. 

"Old-deku are you ok?" Asked lust-deku, scared that he would lose his favourite raping target. 

"Old-deku?" said old-dekus dead body from the ground, "i don't know who you mean. I am dead-deku!"

Main-deku turned around astouned. Dead-deku was so... CUTE. "UWU" he yelled "I DONT CARE ABOUT FAN-DEKU ANYMORE. DEAD-DEKU YOUR MINEEEEE"

Vilan-deku looked on from the back of the classroom, planning his revenge (wow two dramatic ending in a row im good at this!)

1