Epic-Fight-Scene-Deku
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Main-Deku, it is time for you to die." vilan-Deku said calmly. (Did i mention that vilan-Deku has long, green hair!) He then whipped out a machete from his coat and ran towards main-Deku. Main-Deku didn't know how he managed to hide a machete under a coat, but he didn't question it. Vilan-Deku swung the machete towards main-Deku but he epically limboed underneath it. 

Main-Deku returned with a punch, becuase he didn't have a weapon. Then he remembered that he too carried a machete under his coat! Main-Deku then whipped out another machete and swiftly blocked every pitiful attack that vilan-Deku made. Vilan-Deku was far superior to the idiot that is our main character, so he knocked the machete out of main-Deku's hand.

Vilan-Deku swung his machete about a bit more before precisely hitting Main-Deku in his side. There was a loud clang sound as his machete struck metal hidden under main-Deku's secondary coat. "Main-Deku, why do you have a secondary coat?" Vilan-Deku rightfully asked, "And what did I just hit?"

"Oh, it was just my plot arm- I mean- My shotgun!" He then whipped out a shotgun and fired at vilan-Deku. "No! Not an RMB-93 Pump Action Shotgun!" He yelled.

"Actually no, it is an Akdal MKA 1919 semi-automatic shotgun. At least learn your shotgun types" Main-Deku huffed. His shotgun then evaporated, becuase it was a hot day and shotguns have very low boiling points. 

"ahaha a ha ha a" Vilan-Deku said "You will now die. ahaha a ha ha a" Main-Deku thought that it was a bit of a strange laugh, but he didn't question it as vilan-Deku came charging towards him. Vilan-Deku then tackled Main-Deku to the ground, breathing into his face. 

Main-Deku and vilan-Deku realised at the same time. They actually loved each other, again! Vilan-Deku stared into his long, green hair as main-Deku stared into his long, green eyes. "Vilan-Deku, please date me!" They were about to have an epic kiss but then op-Deku obliterated vilan-Deku. 

"?" said main-deku

"a ah ah a ahaha" Op-Deku said "You will now die. a ah ah a ahaha" Main-Deku wondered why op-Deku was now fighting him, but he didn't question it. Main-Deku presumed he must now go into another epic fight fight with Op-Deku. Op-Deku did just kill his new lover, after all. 

Op-Deku equipped himself with a Mosin-Nagant, which main-Deku thought was pretty op. He then summoned several attack helicopters, which main-Deku also thought was pretty op. He then called for a Deku-nuke on the location, which main-Deku also also thought was pretty op. 

But then, as they were standing 50 meters away from each other, they realised that they were actually still in love! Op-Deku summoned an op-shield and saved main-Deku from the Deku-nuke, which made a Deku-crater. When the nuclear radiation had died down, they ran to the centre of the crater. 

"Op-Deku, please date me!" Main-deku uwued. They were about to have an epic kiss but then British-Deku obliterated op-Deku. 

"?" said main-Deku.

"Hello, i am british-Deku, and i like generic British dogs, such as corgies!" British-Deku announced, pulling a corgi out from his coat. Main-Deku, a little confused, decided to date British-Deku. Hopefully, he wouldn't be obliterated too!

1