British-Deku
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the events of the previous chapters, there were some issues stopping the school re-opening. Firstly, the school was destroyed by a deku-nuke and all that was left was a deku-crater. Secondly, most of the students have been killed. There were only 7 students left in the class; deku-fan, main-deku, british-deku, shy-deku, lust-deku, slave-deku and of course, table-deku. Thirdly, there wasn't even a teacher.

So, the various dekus decided to move to the next town to find a better deku school. Deku-fan decided to stay, to morn fan-deku a bit more. The 6 remaining dekus went to the next town and walked into the first school they found. Unfortantly, it was an elementary school. 

"Err, teacher-deku-1, it seems 6 pedofiles have entered our school" said teacher-deku-2

"Hello, i am british-deku, and i prefer the generic british term, nonce." British-Deku announced. He was promptly dragged out of the school. 

The next school they found was a high school, and they were accepted as new students (including table-deku). There were some new students to meet in the class! There was neko-deku, who was a cat. There was uwu-deku, who seemed to uwu in uncontrollable spasms. There was slough-deku, who looks like he has a high crime rate. There was new-teacher-deku, a new and improved model of the recently murdered teacher-deku. There was tree-deku, who was a tree inside of the classroom. Finally, there was transgender-deku... who was transgender. Now the class was back to 12 dekus again. 

After having met all his possible new partners, main-deku went off with british-deku to spend some private time with him. 

"So, british-deku, i was thinking." main-deku started "I STILL LOVE YOU UWU LETS CONTINUE DATING LOL"

"Sure thing lol" british-deku said. This overwhelmed main-deku with joy. Not only had british-deku broken his character, he had agreed to continue dating! He had such beautiful long, green hair! Then main-deku realised that they never acctually started dating, so imminently dragged british-deku to the nearest romantic restaurant. 

"Hello, i am british-deku, and i like generic british restaurants, like chippies!" British-deku announced. Main-deku sighed, then walked off to find the nearest 'chippie'. 

Main-deku was staring into british-dekus eyes the entire time, while stuffing slightly soggy chips into his mouth. Main-deku was stunned by how green british-dekus hair was. It was so green! And hair-like! And then, main-dekus thoughts were rudely interrupted.

"Hello, i am british-deku, and i say generic things like your dumped lol" British-deku announced.

"But why, british-dekuwu?" main-deku uwued.

"Hello, i am british-deku, and i like generic British things, like lots of sex" british-deku announced. "With you, not enough sex lol"

Main-deku ran off to his new home, which was still a bin, crying.

1