Slough-Deku
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main-Deku was, once again, crying in his bin. Earlier in the day, main-Deku had caught slough-Dekus eye, so he came to comfort main-Deku.

"Slough-Deku, please get away from my bin. I do not require a higher crime rate in my alley." Slough-Deku, although hurt by main-dekus words, was not put off. 

"Main-Deku, please don't disrespect me like that. On Wednesday, there was only an attempted murder!" Main-Deku, not believing slough-Deku, promptly ran off to buy the latest edition of the slough express. And it was true!

'Police appeal for information in Stoke Poges attempted murder investigation' - Slough Express, Wednesday, June 10th 2020. Main-Deku promptly ran back to slough-Deku, who actually looked rather beautiful!

"OMG SLOUGH-DEKU IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! ONLY 1 ATTEMPTED MURDER YAY!!! LEMME DATE YOU PLZ JUST DONT MURDER ME k?" Main-Deku uwued. After uwuing over each others long, green hair for a few minutes, they decided to go back to school. 

Strangely enough, new-teacher-Deku was in a maths class. What a surprise! Slough-Deku, trying his best to prove his intelligence to Main-Deku. Although he was 5.6% unemployed, he still had an above average average income! 

"Wow slough-Deku, your average income is slighly better than average!" Uwued main-deku. Uwu-deku, hearing the uwu, started uwuing uncontrollably and got taken out of the class. Main-deku was also forced to leave the class, as new-teacher-Deku is very strict. He decided this was a good time to get to know uwu-deku. 

"So... uwu-deku? That is your name right?" Main-Deku started

"Of course that is m-m-y n-uwu. uwu? uwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuw UWU uwu uwu UWUWUWU uwu Uwuwu wuuwuwuwu" uwu-Deku uwued. Main-Deku rightfully decided to stay away from uwu-Deku in the future. 

When main-Deku was reunited with slough-Deku, he realised how beautiful slough was! The Heschel park was so beautiful! Slough-Dekus hair was so long and green and Herschel parks grass was also very long and green! Main-Deku dragged Slough-Deku into a private place as fast as he could and did they did the Business, as one might say.

"Hey main-Deku, did you know i indirectly discovered Uranus?" Slough-Deku announced. Main-Deku presumed this wasn't an innuendo, so nodded enthusiastically. "I also invented Zebra crossing!" Main-deku then fell asleep becuase slough in incredibly boring. 

When Main-Deku awoke, he realised! Slough is incredibly boring! And has a high crime rate! He decided to avoid slough-Deku for the next few days. 

1