Neko-Deku
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main-Deku walked into the classroom on the next day, ignoring the slough-like wave from slough-Deku. He went straight to his seat, which was between British-deku and Neko-Deku. 

"Hey British-deku, do you wanna date again?" Main-deku asked

"Nope lol" British-deku announced, breaking character for only the second time in his life. Main-Deku then turned away from him and ended up facing Neko-Deku. Main-deku didn't realise how beautiful Neko-Deku was! He had long green, hair and long,green ears! It was almost like Main-Deku went through the same thought process every time!

"Hey Neko-Deku, do you wanna date me?" Main-Deku uwued. 

"Yess. Meow." Neko-Deku Meuwued. Main-Deku then had a very fun time stroking Neko-Deku for the rest of the lesson, which of course was maths. 

British-Deku was very jealous, so he needed a partner too. Therefore, he grabbed the nearest Deku, which was slave-Deku, and stroking him too. Slave-Deku, being a slave, accepted this without complaint. 

After school, Main-deku was walking home with his new neko when he was spotted by slough-Deku. "Oi, Main-Deku. Why you dating this deku? I am the far superior Deku!" 

"Ok, prove it to me! Lets have a Deku-off!" Main-Deku announced, also attracting British-Deku and Slave-Deku. 

"First question, who is the better cat?"

"How the hell is this a Deku question" Slough-Deku complained

"Memememem.... MMEEOOWWW. UWU" Meuwued neko-Deku. Hearing the Uwu, Uwu-Deku rushed over and started compulsively uwuing. 

"Hello i am british-Deku, and i like doing generic british things, like complaining. This quiz is rigged" British-Deku announced. 

"Please help me" Slave-Deku whimpered. 

Main-Deku, overwhelmed at the amount of Dekus, decided to go back to his bin and stroke Neko-Deku a bit more. 

"Neko-Deku, i like your ears" Main-Deku uwued. Then he snezed. Then he sneezed. Then he sneezed again. Then he realised that he was in fact alergic to cats! Then he brutally murdered Neko-Deku. He was a bit sad, but it was ok. He had like no good character traits so who cares tbh?

"Hey Main-Deku" slough-Deku said "lets date again becuase the cat is dead" 

"Sorry slough-Deku, but you have a high crime rate. Please leave me alone" Slough-deku then turned around and ran off crying. 

"Hey Main-Deku" uwu-Deku uwued. "Lets date becuase UWU. UWUWUWUWUUW uwuwuwuuw UWU uwuwuwuwuwuuwwu uwu!" 

Main-Deku, realising how uwuable uwu-Deku was, decided to take him up on his offer. 

1