Lust-Deku
90 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Main-Deku, you will now date me." Lust-Deku said calmly. Main-Deku stood back shocked. He was the main character! He was the one who asked people out for dates, not the other way round. This was disgusting behaviour. But on the other hand...

"I accept, Lust-Deku." Main-Deku said. Lust-Deku, not even listening, was already unchanging. Main-Deku, even though he was shocked, noticed that Lust-Deku had long, green hair and long, green legs. "This is a bit abrupt, don't you think Lust-Deku?" 

"Not really. I am Lust-Deku, what do you expect" Lust-Deku lustfully said. Lust-Deku was down to his last piece of clothing. Shy-Dekus dead body was still lying very much dead on the floor. This was rather distressing. 

"Look, please slow down Lust-Deku! I'm the Main-Deku here, and this is my bin" Lust-Deku lustfully looked at Main-Deku lustfully, completely ignoring his words. Main-Deku then started the second chase scene of the day. 

Main-Deku ran back towards school with Lust-Deku tailing behind him, basically naked. Main-Deku had already decided that Lust-Deku was not a suitable partner, and needed to be shot with haste. This, was not obvious foreshadowing.

Main-Deku ran past British-Deku, who was doing generic British things. Main-Deku ran past Table-Deku and Tree-Deku, who were having a private chat about being made of wood. Main-Deku then ran into New-Teacher-Dekus arms. 

New-Teacher-Deku was.... beautiful! He had longer and greener hair than Lust-Deku. He was the perfect age for a sensei and a senpai! What a great combination. He was a strict teacher but he meant well. He was perfect. A perfect teacher, a perfect Deku!

"Uwu please save me New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpai!" uwued Main-Deku. New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpai, or Senpai-Deku for short, carefully moved Main-Deku behind him. He then got out the good old Remmington 900 shotgun and gave Lust-Deku a few shells through his head. 

Senpai-Deku, rather pleased with his headshot, uwued at Main-Deku a bit before going back to school. After all, he was still New-Teacher-Deku. New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpai? Senpai-Deku? New-Teacher-Deku? Idk you choose (Comment below which one I should call him!!)

2