New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpai
127 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main-Deku was happy with this Deku. New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpai and Main-Deku. Main-Deku and New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpai. Even their names fit well with each other. 

For the first time, Main-Deku paid attention in the maths class. He was staring into New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpais eyes the entire time and absorbing all of the intelligent things that were coming out of his mouth. 

Once again, the class was quite empty of Dekus. Tree-Deku and Table-Deku were still dating, British-Deku and Slough-Deku were dating, New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpai and Main-Deku were dating. The only Deku that was left out was transgender-Deku. 

"Hey, can we get a few more students into the class" Transgender-Deku begged, "I am feeling left out here, and I'm feeling very irrelevant in the plot of this story." Main-Deku couldn't help laughing at this. This story obviously had no plot at all!

Life went on like this for a while with all the Dekus settling into their relationships (except transgender-Deku lol). The Dekus went to school, learnt maths, then went home and had fun times with their partner (except transgender-Deku lol). 

Transgender-Deku was irritated at not having a partner, so she asked around to see if there was anyone who would date her. Every Deku he asked violently rejected her, becuase every Deku is gay and Transgender-Deku was a female. She was starting to regret that sex-change surgery now. 

Transgender-Deku was so close to giving up but she was approached by one last person. He didn't have long, green hair. In fact, he just looked like an ordinary guy. "Hello," said the ordinary guy "My name is Mathew, and I am a stockbroker."

"So, you are not a Deku?" transgender-Deku asked, "Are you Not-Deku?"

"Please don't refer to me as a Deku, I am just an ordinary guy," Mathew said. 

"Ok Not-Deku, lets date!" Transgender-Deku uwued. Not-Deku, as he was now called, was slightly concerned that Transgender-Deku was a psychopath, so followed her. New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpai was slightly annoyed that an extra student was added to the class, so he sent them to lunch early. 

At lunch, it was broccoli soup with a side of broccoli. Main-Deku sat down at the table with New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpai and looked down at his plate. The Broccoli... had a face? Broccoli-Deku? Main-Deku didn't question it, but decided it was a good time to dump New-Teacher-Deku-Sensei-Senpai. 

(below is a picture of Broccoli-Deku, supplied by JamChan)

(below is a picture of Broccoli-Deku, supplied by JamChan)

2