New-Life-Path-Deku
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sorry Main-Deku, I will not date you. When I set out on my new life path, I start dating someone else." Said New-Life-Path-Deku. Main-Deku looked sadly in his direction. He would have to come up with an epic plan!

New-Life-Path-Deku was talking to table-Deku when Main-Deku came up with his first idea.

"Do you remember Slave-Deku? Well, he also set out on a new life path. He is currently at our camp. Awesome people like me don't live in houses, we only live in tents, becuase that's cool." Table-Deku didn't respond, probably becuase he is, and has been for the last 23 chapters, a table. 

"Oh wow New-Life-Path-Deku, I live living in tents too!" Main-Deku uwued "I don't live in a house either!" Table-Deku did not look amused that Main-Deku interrupted their conversation. Main-Deku sensed great power from Table-Deku so backed away slowly. 

Main-Deku followed New-Life-Path-Deku around for the next few days, trying to find another opportunity where he could do an epic plan. Just after a maths class, New-Life-Path-Deku turned around to see Main-Deku crouching behind him in a camouflage suit. 

"Hello Main-Deku" he said. Main-Deku was now lying face down on the ground. "Are you ok Main-Deku?" he asked. Main-Deku, realising that he had been spotted, thought that this was a good time to run away. 

New-Life-Path-Deku was so.... annoying! Main-Deku didn't know how he could possibly date him. It was impossible! So, he must be disposed of. Main-Deku rigged their classroom with explosives. 

"Hey New-Life-Path-Deku, let's go into this classroom! I think British-Deku is making tea for us!" Main-Deku said. 

"Hello, I am British-Deku, and there is no chance that I am making tea for you idiots," British-Deku announced. He then walked into the classroom, triggering the explosion and blowing it up. 

All the dekus came running to see what the problem was. Slough-Deku was crying, Transgender-Deku was being female and Tree-Deku was... still in the classroom! Main-Deku looked into the classroom and saw the dead body of tree-Deku on the ground, protecting British-Deku and his long, green hair. 

"Hello I am British-Deku, and I am currently being crushed by a tree" British-Deku announced. "Please help me I am suffocating lol" British-Deku seemed unharmed by the explosion becuase Tree-Deku saved him. By crushing him?

Table-Deku looked a bit sad becuase he had nobody to date anymore. He went over to comfort him when he realised that New-Life-Path-Deku wasn't dead yet! He looked around for him but he seemed to have gone. Hopefully, he won't come back this time. 

"I AM A DOCTOR" Not-Deku yelled and ran to heal Tree-Deku. All it took was one max revive and Tree-Deku was back to full health... somehow. None of this made any sense to Main-Deku, who just wanted a nice Deku to date. 

Every time he dated a Deku, something went wrong. Most of the time, it ended with the other dekus death. Main-Deku wanted this to change. Therefore, he made absolutely no attempt to change and decided to date... well, every Deku was either killed, already dated or dating another deku. What was he to do? 

2