Chapter 1 – Hoh? You’re Approaching Me?
436 10 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"WRRRRRRYYYYYY!" DIO's scream — No, he, DIO, didn't scream because he was scared.

Something like DIO being scared was just impossible!

His shout resounded throughout the cold forest, scaring a fauna that lived there. Rabbits and deer scampered away while birds and bees immediately flew away. DIO himself quickly ran away from the small clearing and towards the shade of the nearest tree.

He did a quick check on himself. His arms that he used to cover himself from sunlight didn't steam. Neither did he feel like melting— sunlight was the enemy. 

He felt weird though, as if something was fundamentally wrong with him. He checked his body for anything out of the ordinary.

He was currently wearing a white shirt paired with black pants which reached just below his knees, and his feet wore leather boots which separated his feet from the damp grass below.

And then as for what was under all that apparel …

“W-Wha …” DIO was shocked out of his mind.

‘S-Something like this …!’ DIO double-checked, something like this, it was just impossible!

 Something was fundamentally wrong with this body. One, it wasn't his. Two, it was definitely a little girl's body— a girl younger than 18 but not quite a rori, DIO was sure of that. Three, it was a female's body and DIO knew that he was a male.

DIO knew for sure that he was male, yet …

“WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!” DIO screamed yet again, making the nearby birds fly away once more.

‘Jojo … what have you done to me!? What has been done to me!?’ DIO couldn’t comprehend his strange situation at all, despite his stronk knowledge.

DIO was missing DIO Junior (DJ).

‘Damn that Jotaro! Placing ME, DIO, into a girl's body— A LITTLE GIRL'S BODY! WRYYYYYY! Curse the Joestar bloodline! I, DIO will make them bleed! If that is the last thing I do!’ DIO monologued for a certain amount of time, immersed in his own world until he ,DIO paused from his hate fueled glaring with a sudden realization.

‘Wait … do I still have them!?’

Did he still have his powers? His vampire powers?

DIO gulped, DIO was finally anxious …

First, he was placed into a girl’s body, in a place that clearly wasn’t Egypt judging by the green-ish terrain without any sign of sand or dehydrated rocks … and then secondly he could stand right here without his vampire powers!

DIO stood. He walked towards the nearest ray of sunlight and slowly inched his fingers towards it so it will be exposed to the sun— No, he, DIO, wasn't scared of a little sunlight! He was being cautious, that's all. 

DIO gulped.

‘Am I … scared?’

Such a thing like the great DIO being scared … even the saying ‘pigs can fly’ was more believable than that!

‘… such unbelievable nonsense!’ DIO drowned his fears with peptalk, finally gathering courage to test the sun itself …

“Wryyyyyyy!” DIO said as he reluctantly inched his … or rather her finger towards the sunlight …

And the result was …

“WRYYYYYYY!”

DIO’s finger didn’t burn, at all, despite him retaining his vampire powers …

‘W-Wha … B-Bakana!!’ DIO was surprised, he couldn’t believe it at all, but as he stepped out into the sun’s light with his whole body DIO got even more confused …

But after a few minutes of monologuing and contemplating as well as fully bathing in the sunlight without any sunscreen, DIO finally understood …

“Fufufufufu … Uhahahaha … UHAHAHAHA! I, DIO, have done it!” DIO screamed once again, and sadly there weren’t any local birds around this time to fly away since they already did that earlier.

‘I, DIO, have done the impossible! I am now immortal! Unkillable! Unmatched!’ DIO grew his … her finger nails into sharp ends and then scratched his … her head without restraint, disregarding the pain as his head bled, spilling blood all over his clothes and the grass below her while laughing maniacally.

He finally did it. He conquered the sun. Yet … DIO realized something was amiss, and after letting his mind wander he finally knew what it was.

With a quick mental command, DIO froze the ground. The ice quickly covered two meters of ground. "The World," DIO felt the familiar influx of power as he summoned the ultimate stand. A spirit with yellow armor appeared out of DIO's body.

The all-too familiar muscles which DIO now lacked, whose effects were amplified with the armour that seemed to fit perfectly, it was the bearing epitome of manliness compared to it’s user, who was now in a little girl’s body.

A smirk appeared on DIO's face.

‘Well, at least The World still retains its fearsome appearance!’ DIO thought.

“Though I may be in some unknown place, I swear I will track you down so I can kill you! Jotaro!” DIO shouted to himself while basking in the light of the sun once more, doing his signature pose.

DIO didn’t know where he was, or what happened just after the fight with Jotaro, but he swore he would scour the ends of the Earth to find the detested highschool boy and put him in his place!

“JOTAROOOOOO—” DIO’s monologuing was interrupted by the deep voices of men.

DIO made The World disappear, and then faced the direction of the several men that was coming to his location.

"I swear, I heard a girl's scream somewhere 'round here."

"I heard ya already!"

"But why woulda little girl be doin our 'ere in the forest?"

"I dunno! We haven't caught any wandering trader or traveler yet, the boss will be pissed again if we don't show 'im results."

"Shush! If ye did hear a girl's scream, yer loud yapping will scare her away!"

"Who's loud now!"

"Ohohoho, what do we have 'ere lads?" a man finally found DIO. He whistled to his friends.

"Why, it looks like a lass," another man said.

"Now dere's a one fine lass eh?"

"Whatcha doin out here in the woods lass? Are ye lost?"

The way the men spoke left DIO disgusted, just from the accent alone he could tell that these men were savages who lived out in the sticks.

‘Disgusting humans …’ DIO clicked his tongue in disgust.

And from the way they talked about him, that finally confirmed that DIO wasn’t really just hallucinating about his body, he … or rather she really was a woman now.

‘Curse that detestable Jotaro!’ DIO felt his rage swire uncontrollably once more.

But DIO calmed himself, now wasn’t the time to curse Jotaro, now was the time to deal with the situation at hand …

DIO stood there, seemingly uncaring. His eyes darted here and there, analyzing the men that jeered at him. Several of them had a hunting knife, two had crossbows slung over their back, another had a bow in his hands. They smelled like beer, blood, and the perfume of women. 

"Now, now, why don't we be a bunch o gentlemen 'ere and…" the acting leader grinned, "warm de lady up. What do you say lads?*

The others grinned like their leader and approached DIO.

This made DIO laugh, sure he knew that his appearance wasn’t anything threatening judging from the thin arms and subtle breasts, but from the men’s initial reactions to his appearance DIO could tell that his new appearance retained at least some aesthetic beauty.

"Oh so you're approaching me, instead of running away?" DIO asked.

"We can't warm ye up if we don't get closer," one replied. As one, the men went to grab the little girl named DIO.

Fine, he'll play by their rules… ..for a moment.

“I need to test how fast I can move anyways, it feels like I’ve been sleeping for years and now I’m feeling like doing some morning stretches …”

 Their useless attempts amused him. No matter how many times they circled him, lunged at him, or cornered him, it was futile. They could not even come close to touching him with their filthy hands.

"Get er lads! Why can't you just hold 'er in place? It's just one little girl!" one shouted. This seemed to irritate the younger and more flappable men, seeing as they drew their bloodied, rusty trapper nets out.  

Useless, DIO thought.

Just so …

Laughably …

“USELESS!”

*BANG!*

DIO summoned The World in a split second, directing his Stand to bash one of the savages’ head in, making it explode and blowing brain matter, skull fragments, and blood everywhere.

The savages were quick to react though, even if they were fazed by the death of their comrade they were quick to pull out their weapons and take aim.

“Shit! The lass is a magic user! Shoot er in the legs!”

“Bu—”

“NOW!”

One of the men pulled drew an arrow on his crossbow, and took aim at The World, pulling on the trigger and releasing the drawn back arrow at an impressive speed.

‘These guys … are they Stand users?’ DIO monologued in the middle of the battle.

It was common sense amongst Stand users that only Stand users could see Stands, except for a few exceptions.

DIO thought about how these people, who took aim at his Stand could be stand users, but he eventually disregarded the thought.

‘Even if these filth are stand users … they are all insignificant before the Ultimate Stand!’ Sure DIO lost once to Star Platinum, but what are the odds that these people could have a stand that could manipulate time as well?

DIO thought about it, and it was just impossible for a Stand user that could manipulate time to be in a group like this, it was just unscientific …

And as one of the men took aim at DIO and shot an arrow towards him, DIO called upon his stand’s signature ability …

“ZA WARUDO! TOKI TOMAR—Eugh!”

DIO tried to stop time, but it was it seems like her reaction time was too slow compared to the buff 200cm of british might he had for a body previously.

Totally wasn't because he lost his time stopping powers or anything.

*Phuk!* The arrow stabbed deeply into DIO’s shoulder, and The World vaporized into nothingness as DIO’s small figure was pushed against the bark of a nearby tree.

"We got er lads. Say, how much do you think she'll fetch? HAHAHAHA! Just think of the money we'll rake in with that pretty face, not only that but she can use magic as well!”

A hand aimed to caress DIO's face. The fool didn't expect a heavy fist to hit his face before he could accomplish it. Blood splattered all over the place as his nose was broken as well as part of his cheek.

DIO stood up with a slight shake. The blood covered part of his face. DIO pulled out the arrow in his shoulder without any regard for pain. His bloody shoulder was nearly healed. His red eyes gleamed from under the shadow of his yellow bangs. He looked like a girl possessed— the scene completed by the bloody body of the man in front of him.

The men that were so confident a second ago gulped in fear. They didn't know what they were feeling. Their blood became colder than the winter temperature. The hairs on their arms stood on end like their hairs on the nape of their neck. Chills, like an army of little ants, raced down their spine and back up.

Fear.

All of that was caused by a little, blonde, red-eyed girl. The girl's blonde hair floated. Her red eyes demeaned them and considered them irrelevant.

DIO licked the blood that was on his fingers. A wicked grin formed in his lips. He took one step forward.

They took one step back.

DIO's grin turned from wicked to absolutely deranged and feral.

The man behind the little girl reformed with its armor. At the sight of it, the men bolted away. Their fight-or-flight instincts immediately max toward the latter. They felt in their bones that they couldn't fight against it unlike the first time it was summoned. They sprinted for their lives.

Futile. Useless.

“USELESS!"

With a swing if its arm, the ghost behind the girl threw pebbles. The pebbles accurately hit their marks, the back of the men's knees. Immediately, the men stumbled and fell. They crawled away from their prey turned predator.

USELESS. USELESS. USELESS!

DIO calmly walked towards the downed humans. His steps were cold and calculated. His wounds finally healed with the blood the only evidence that they were there in the first place. The ghost behind him had disappeared again.

He looked down on the crawling men. Pitiful, absolutely pitiful. They cowered away from a little girl.

DIO placed one foot on the arm of the man that shot him. With a smile, DIO crushed the man's leg. He relished in the screams and cries of terror. DIO moved on to the man that gave the order to shoot him. 

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

DIO chuckled as he held up the man's detached arm. Next were the men that tried to net him. He crushed their feet under his— their leather boots useless.

Screams racked the forest as the DIO played with them. Not an animal dared move for fear. The red of splattered blood and the white of bone decorated the green grass and the brown wood. 

"Please spare me. I-I've got a family and— yiiiiieeee!" DIO lifted up the last unharmed, panicking man and held him so that his feet dangled. Despite their differences in height, DIO seemed taller than the larger man. 

By now, DIO's pale skin had lots of blood. His fingernails grew long and sharp enough that it could pierce a tank's armor. His blonde hair wasn't disheveled at all and seemed as smooth as if DIO just took a bath. His eyes were glowing red. His teeth were as white as pearls and as sharp blades.

DIO pulled the distraught man closer to him. "I never intended to kill you," DIO whispered. "After all, you're going to be my pawn. Just like the others."

DIO learned from his mistakes in the past life. Even the smallest grain of sand may balance the scales. He'll take every resource he could get. He won't let even a single golden coin go to waste. Mutts could be trained to go to war. He'll just give them a bit of blood if they followed him. He'll make the mutts follow him. Whether by bargain, threat, or loyalty.

DIO lowered the man down. The man instantly groveled and thanked DIO. DIO ignored him. He ignored the pain filled groans and whimpers of the man's companions.

Hey guys. Kekw here, I'm kinda confused at how to type a few things for my future chapters since DIO words have both Jaspanese and English versions, so instead of just going with saying both of them in the fanfic because that's just confusing, I decided to make a poll on how I should write specific words and pronouns ... should I write The World in japanese romaji version "Za Warudo" or not and other things, you guys get to decide! (Seriously though please vote because i'm kinda confused)

Also if you did like the chapter please click that heart button and also consider checking out my main novel, Unsightly Gluttony! *swings sword menacingly*

Answer here, You get 3 chances to vote so pick one for every pair of A and B please
  • A.) Muda (DIO's attack rush name) Votes: 53 89.8%
  • B.) Useless Votes: 4 6.8%
  • A.) The World (Referring to how DIO should address his stand) Votes: 11 18.6%
  • B.) Za Warudo Votes: 45 76.3%
  • A.) He, Him (DIO's pronoun for future chaps, THIS IS IMPORTANT!!) Votes: 7 11.9%
  • B.) She, Her Votes: 47 79.7%
Total voters: 59
18