Chapter 129: Moving In (Part 1)
629 7 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 133 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

[Tuesday, August 27th]

Right after eating and cleaning up this morning, Jim calls Honoka to invite all of us on a date to Playland amusement park, which after a short discussion we all agree to go. We ask Mom if we can go and she tells us, “Yes, just be home by midnight.”

Honoka tells Jim that we’d be happy to go. After Mii, Sofi and I call Ryu, Kei and Hiroki to tell them to be ready, we have a short discussion amongst the five of us about what to wear. As much as I love skirts and dresses, there are several rides you just can’t go on wearing them, unless you just don’t care who sees your nether regions. So, we decided on wearing halter tops and hot pants with some strappy sandals today. Not only are they comfortable, but it’s cute and sexy as well.

I’ve already told you about Playland amusement park, so I’ll skip telling you all the details of our date and just say that all of us had a lot of fun.

When we get back home around 11:30, Miyuki comes over and sits down beside me on the sofa, clears her throat and says, “Sora-nee, remember when I asked if I could have your nanites and you told me to really think about it?”

“Of course.”

“I’ve thought about it and I want them.”

I look at her with a sober expression. “Are you sure?”

She nods emphatically. “Very sure.”

“Mii, I told you I would if you wanted, but these will make a lot of changes to you and your life. I told you before that you’d never be able to go anywhere alone if you take them. You will always have to have security with you and you’ll never be able to go on a date with Hiroki alone. So, again, are you 100% positive about this?”

“Sora-nee, I know all of that. I know they can change my measurements and I know all of the rest of it too. How do I explain this… Umm, I consider all of you my family, just as much as I do my dad. I love being with all of you. I have a lot of fun and we do a lot of interesting things together. I like all of that, but more than anything else, I want to be able to spend as much time with all of you as I can and this will allow me to do that.”

“Okay. Do you want to do it like Sofi did or do you want to wait until we go to TGR Thursday and…”

She interrupts me and says, “Now, please.”

“We can wait until Thursday and it will be a lot less painful for you, so are you sure about this?” She nods. “Okay, whatever you want.”

She stands up, offers her hand, which I take. She helps me stand up, and then leads the way into the kitchen. I pull a paring knife out of the block and make a small cut on her forearm just like I did with my sisters and then a slightly deeper cut on my palm. Covering the cut on her arm with my palm, I wait a few minutes until the cut has healed on my palm and I remove my hand from her arm.

“There. We'll know if worked by tomorrow.”

Smiling, she hugs me and says, “Thank you, Sora-nee.” Leaning back she gives me a soft, lingering kiss, until I push her away from me.

“Mii, don’t do that.”

She has a confused expression when she says, “Why not? You like girls, too.”

I bite my lip for a second and then tell her, “Umm, that’s not really true. I’m as straight as they come. Yes, I am with Chinatsu, but that is different. We’ve loved each other for a long time, so we were always going to be together… Mii, don’t get me wrong. I think you’re a lovely girl, but I don’t believe you like girls that way and neither do I.”

She shrugs. “Not really, but I love you.”

I sigh, thinking, ‘I believe she’s confused sisterly love with ‘love’. “Mii, do you get the same feelings as you get when you think about or are with Hiroki?”

She looks thoughtful for a few moments and then says, “I’m not sure what you mean.”

“Okay, let’s try it this way. How do you feel when you are with Hiroaki? Do you get butterflies in your stomach? Does your heart flutter? That kind of thing.”

She blushes slightly and smiles, “There are times when I’m with him that I can barely breath and I think my heart is going to jump out of my chest.”

I nod. “Mhmm. Do you feel the same when you are with me?”

I can see she is giving it some serious thought and finally replies, “No. I can’t say that I do.”

“There’s your answer then. Now, what do you say we get everyone and go bathe?”

Her smile is all the answer I need.

[Wednesday, August 28th]

I wake up a little after 6:00 and wake up Mii and Chinatsu. After we shower and soak, we dry off and dress, then Sofi and I head into the kitchen to make breakfast while Chinatsu and Miyuki set the table and Honoka makes the coffee.

As we are finishing up, Mama, Dad and Chiaki come into the dining room and everyone exchanges ‘Good mornings.’ Once we set the serving platters on the table, we take our seats and everyone serves themselves. Afterward, we clean everything up and finish getting ready for Miyuki’s and my appointments with Airi. We carry down the few boxes of things we don’t want the movers touching and leave them with Mom.

We give Mom hugs and kisses and she tells us, “Girls, don’t come home until this evening. You’d be in the way of the movers if you come back too early, so go eat lunch and dress shopping for the housewarming party this weekend after your appointments. Don’t forget to eat dinner as well. Mr. Okami will bring you to the new house when you are done.”

We all reply with some version of, “Okay.”

We are slipping on our shoes to head out when the door chime rings and Honoka answers the door to see the movers are here.

Honoka calls out to Mom and lets her know they are here and we head out to our SUV. My appointment with Airi is at 9:00 and Miyuki’s is at 10:00. Heading out to the SUV, I see another moving van at Ryu’s. I thank Mr. Okami as I enter the SUV and he closes the door behind me and once he climbs in we head off to NTI.

After our appointments and we are heading out, I ask, “Is everyone fine with Shabu-shabu for lunch?” Everyone agrees and we go out to the SUV to head to a place I love, Nabezo Shinjuku Meijidori. We have a nice leisurely lunch because there is no point in hurrying home since everything is being packed up and moved.

After lunch, we head to one of the smaller malls and walk around window shopping. As you can guess, we are approached by several groups of boys that ask us if we’d like to play with them. We turn them down and politely thank them for the offer. Thankfully, we haven’t had to deal with the pushy types I hate so much. I’ve had enough run-ins with those types to last me a lifetime, thank you very much.

We also stop by a shoe store as well and are looking around when I spot a large collection of thigh boots. Remember, not too long back I was looking at some to wear for this fall and winter. We girls have several pairs of knee boots each, but these should protect our legs from the cold and wind better, not to mention I think they are rather sexy too. I’m pretty sure our boyfriends will think so too.

We pick out several pairs each of them and I pick out three pairs with 10 centimeter stiletto heels in red, black and tan, all of them in suede. I have to say, they are quite comfortable and very cute.

After we pay for them, we meander through the mall some more until we come to a shop that may have what we need and decide to browse. They have a large selection and we find one of our favorite types, empire waist dresses. Delving through the party dresses of them, I find a cap sleeved one in lime green that I think I will look good in. Of course, I have to helpMiyuki pick out a dress, since she is still hesitant about picking out dresses like this, but we find her a really nice one in red. Once the others have found dresses they like we head to the dressing rooms to try them on.

Yes, I know, we have a lot of classy dresses already, but as you already know we were told to buy new party dresses for the housewarming party this weekend. There will be a lot of high profile people there so we need to look good, of course. It wouldn’t do to embarrass our family.

After we choose our dresses, we walk over to the shoe department to look at their selection of heels. We browse through looking and I finally settle on a pair of yellow, open toe, 10 centimeter stiletto sandals. Add a pair of ultra sheer nude glossy stockings and I think it’ll finish off the outfit nicely. I head over to help Miyuki pick out a pair to go with her dress and soon, everyone has made their choices.

We pay and make our way out to the SUV to head to the restaurant we chose earlier, Florilège. I’ve mentioned them before, they have some of the best French food in the area. I simply adore their food. While they are a little on the expensive side, ¥15,000 each, they are so worth it because the food is simply heavenly. They don’t really have a menu per se, the courses are decided by the chef that day and that is what everyone gets.

Once we arrive, give the host our name, we are seated and take our time enjoying the eleven course meal. It’s around 8:15 when we finish our meals, we pay, load up in our SUV and head for home. It takes us around 40 minutes or so to get home, but I’m astonished when we reach our property.

Dad had taken us to see it right after he bought it, not that there was much to see then, but now, the property is surrounded by a 4 meter wall and has a gate with a guard shack and guards. Of course, we’re stopped to see who we are, then they open the barriers and waved through. I told you this is a huge plot of land, one square kilometer, so it takes us several minutes to reach the area where the houses are.

Our house is in the center. The Ueno’s is on the right side and the Yoshida’s house is slightly behind and to the right of it. One the other side, is the housing for the maids. Yes, Dad hired 2 maids to keep this huge place clean. I’m sure we could do it, but with school, work and everything else we have to do, you can imagine it would be rather hard to do it.

You might remember me saying that our house is a two-story with basement. That was changed with Honoka and Sofi being adopted. Now, it’s a three-story. The whole of the second floor is Honoka’s and Sofi’s with room enough for any children they have. The third floor is Chinatsu’s and mine. The second and third floors are set up much the same. Several bedrooms with bathrooms and walk-in closets in each and a kitchen and dining room for private dinners on each floor. I doubt we’ll be making much use of it overall until we are grown and have families of our own.

I still don’t know how Chinatsu’s and my bedroom turned out, since all we decided on was the layout and how big the closets and bathroom were going to be in our room. Mama and Dad hired a designer to do the house.

Our room is probably the biggest in the house though, since it was designed with Chinatsu and I marrying Ryu in mind and all of us staying in it. So, it has two huge walk-in closets, one each for Chinatsu and myself, another smaller one, although it’s still much larger than normal, for Ryu. Each closet has built in cubbies for shoes and a rather large built in dresser. Suffice it to say, I seriously doubt we’ll be running out of room anytime soon. Now, the bathroom as designed is going to be extraordinary. A six-person spa tub, a stand alone shower that is big enough for all of us to fit in at one, a double sink and double vanities with lighted mirrors. One whole wall is a mirror in it too. Trust me, I think we are going to love it. I’m hoping the designer didn’t go too wild though. We shall see.

Anyway, Mr. Okami pulls up front and drops us off at the front door. There’s no sign of the movers, so I suppose they’ve already finished. Gathering out bags, we head inside.

We announce ourselves as we take off our shoes at the entrance and Mama calls out, “Welcome home. We’re in the living room.”

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons.

kirindas, Johnie Kirk, Andrew Meyers, Kuroko, ClamyCupcakes, Mika Wayne Rogall, Aster1254, Blaze8901, Miles, Lord Lucifer, Jessica Clark, Rene Gropp, Spencer Huston, Steven Yao, Necrotyr, AcPz, eeleater, TiwN222, CoffeeCat, William Dawson, Jordon Gotthold, Glader, Nikolas Zane, Awcher, Matthew Tiffany, Christiine Govinden-Loh, Terry Carter, Icewing

24