Chapter 139: The Three of Us
698 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 147 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

She takes a breath and blows it out. “So, what now? We have the rest of the day to ourselves.”

“How about we tour the departments like I’ve been saying I would for months?”

She grins and says, “Sounds like a plan to me. I’ve been wanting to look around for a while now. Then she stands and offers me her hand, which I take.

Jason holds the door open for us and then moves out in front of us as I stop to talk to Akari for a moment. “We’re going to be onsite for a few hours checking out the departments. If you need me, call me, but no one is to bother Mirai until Monday. She needs the time off.”

Akari replies, “We thought so too, but it isn’t our place to say anything.”

“It is now. If you see her start getting stressed out like this again, call me and I’ll deal with her, alright?” She nods. “Thank you. She’s too important for us to let something happen. Okay, see you ladies later.”

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

The moment I hear the door close and everyone announces, “We’re home.” I call out, “Welcome home,” as I leap off the sofa and almost run to the door to meet them. Ryu catches me when I launch myself at him. I wrap myself around him and don’t even give him a chance to do anything as I give him a deep, fierce kiss. Once I break it, I nuzzle his cheek and murmur, “I missed you today.”

He grins and says, “We missed you too.”

I slide off of him and take Chinatsu in my arms for a kiss as well. After she finally allows me to break it, I whisper, “That was nice. Don’t forget, we need to talk to Ryu tonight.”

She asks, “Now?”

I shake my head and tell her, “No, after dinner is soon enough.”

“Okay.”

Releasing Chinatsu, I give Miyuki and Sofi a hug. They drop off their school bags by the stairs and we head into the living room to relax until dinner. After dinner, the three of us head upstairs to our floor. Heading to our living room, we take a seat on either side of him.

“Ryu, I told you that Dad has filed with the government so Chinatsu and I can marry.” He nods. “And you don’t mind?”

He shakes his head slightly. “No, Sweetheart, I don’t. I wouldn’t be here if I did. We already talked about this when you told me about the two of you.” He wraps his arms around our shoulders and pulls us against him. “What’s this about?”

“Chinatsu and I were talking, and if we’re allowed to marry, we’re getting married when we turn 16.”

Now, some of you may not know this, but here a girl can marry at 16, although boys have to wait until they are 18. That, amongst other reasons, is why I am bringing this up now.

I feel him shrug. “Okay, but again, what’s this about?”

“I want you to marry us then, too.”

“If I could, I’d marry you two right this second, but we can’t. We can’t even when you turn 16 and you know it.”

“I know all of that, but what I mean is that if you are willing to marry us then, I’ll ask that we be allowed for you to be able to marry us when you turn 16 as well rather than us having to wait”

I move over to the coffee table and take a seat on it facing him and take his hand to hold it while looking at him with a serious expression. “Honey, I have so many things I want to accomplish. I have lots of plans for the three of us and those plans have plans, but first and foremost amongst the multitude of things I want to be, and do, is a wife and mother for both of you. Chinatsu wants the same thing as well.”

He shrugs slightly. “Okay. You’ve already thought about it, so what do you see me doing in these plans for us?”

I grin. “Other than being our husband? Anything you want. You said you wanted to be a lawyer and we’re fine with that. In fact, we think you’ll be a great lawyer, should that be what you choose to do. You choose whatever school you want to go to and we’ll pay for it.” I take a breath and then continue, “Honey, listen, as long as you’re happy, I don’t really mind you doing whatever you want. If you want to be a stay at home husband/father, professional gamer, AI programmer, or even a martial artist, it’s all good. Whatever you want to do, as long as you’re faithful to us. You don’t have to decide right this second. We have plenty of time for you to decide what you want to do with your life.“

I pause so I can prepare myself to drop a bomb on him. “Honey, Chinatsu and I plan to graduate high school and take the entrance test for Tokyo University when we are 16.”

He looks at me with a worried expression. “Sweetheart, why are you in such a hurry? I thought you were worried about your socialization issues?”

I look at him disbelievingly. “I’m never going to have much of a social life or even a remotely normal life. I have my friends, family, and business associates, and I can deal with them well enough already. Look at me, Honey. I mean, really look. To you, I’m your pretty fiancée, who adores you. I love the fact that you never treat me as anything more than that, but we both know that there’s far more to me. I’m not even 14 yet and I’m one of the wealthiest people in Japan, if not the world. I own a multi-billion yen business along with a lot of smaller ones. Oh, yes, lest we not forget, I’m one of the 20 most intelligent people in the world, so Mama and Dad expect me to change the world and that’s a bit scary for me. I shouldn’t even have to mention the nanites.”

I take a breath and then continue, “Regardless of all that, you already know why I’m in such a hurry. You and Dad, as well as probably Hiroaki, Kei and Jim as well. I have no idea how long it’s going to take for me to adapt my nanites to work for men and that’s assuming I can even do it. If not, I’ll have to start from the beginning and that can take years. So, the sooner I can get started on everything, the better. That means knowledge, college, experience and most definitely hiring more geniuses in the field to help me.”

He shrugs and lifts his arms in a helpless gesture. “Sounds to me like you’ve got it all figured out. I’m glad you told me though. And, just so you know, yes I still plan on becoming an attorney. Now, if this conversation is finished, I have something to tell you two.” I gesture for him to continue. “

“Kei and I found a couple of guys to go out with Ako and Kimi. The same ones I told you about this morning. They said yes. They’re 3rd years and their names are Kotaro Higa and Seiji Niwa.” He pulls out his phone and shows us their pictures. “Not bad, huh?” We grin and nod. I have to admit they are very cute, but they wouldn’t be my choice for boys to go out with, but we aren’t looking for me, now are we? “They are a lot like Kei and Jim. Athletic, smart, although Kei says they are more driven than smart, well spoken, respectful, good manners and the like.”

Chinatsu asks, “And their families?”

“Kotaro’s father is the VP of marketing at Kamasaki and his mother is a housewife. Seiji’s father owns a string of convenience stores and they do very well for themselves. His mother died several years ago in an accident, so his maternal grandmother stays there to help take care of him.”

I suddenly giggle when I think, ‘This sounds like an intelligence briefing.’ They both give me an odd look and I wave it off. “It’s nothing. Something just struck me as funny. Honey, send me those pictures and who wants to go out with who?”

As he is sending the pictures to my phone, he replies, “Kotaro wants to go out with Ako and Seiji would like to go out with Kimi.”

Once I receive his text, I create a message to Kimi and CC it to Ako. ‘What do you think? These are the boys that would like to take you out. The top picture is Seiji and he wants to take Kimi out. The bottom is Kotaro and of course, he wants to see Ako. Let me know soon. If it’s a yes, then we’ll set up a date for tomorrow. Hugs!’

Setting down my phone, I return my attention to them. “So, assuming Kimi and Ako say yes, what are we going to do for a date tomorrow?”

Ryu says, “Movie and dinner?”

Chinatsu immediately says, “Nuh uh. Dinner and dancing. We haven’t been in a while.”

I smile at the idea. “I love it. Dinner and dancing it is.”

Ryu shrugs. I doubt he really expected us to take his suggestion. He’s made it clear numerous times he doesn’t care what we do when it comes to things like this, so Chinatsu and I usually make the decisions. A moment later, I get a reply from Kimi. ‘They are cute! Of course we want to go out! Just tell us what we need to bring.’

‘Good. We decided dinner and dancing, so pack something nice or a bit on the slinky side of nice to wear tomorrow. If you two don’t have anything like that, we can go shopping for them. We’ll be by to pick you two up at 10 tomorrow morning and don’t forget your uniforms since you two will be staying the weekend here.’

‘Awesome! See you tomorrow.’

She added a hug and kiss emoji after her message, which makes me smile and shake my head. She’s definitely not the girl I thought she was at first. I’m not complaining or anything because she seems like she will be a great friend to have. Ako, well, she needs to loosen up a bit, but I’m betting she will be as well.

Smiling, I tell them, “That was Kimi, they are looking forward to tomorrow. Eir?”

“Yes, Sora?”

“Would you inform my parents we have date plans for dinner and dancing at Playland Teen Club tomorrow? Oh, and please remind them that Kimi and Ako are spending the weekend here. Also tell Sofi and Honoka about our date plans tomorrow.”

“Of course Sora.”

“Thank you, Eir.”

Having Eir take care of things makes it a lot easier since I no longer have to track down people to tell them about things. Not to mention she tracks and orders the items we have in the kitchens, oversees the security computer we have to help keep us safe and is extremely handy to have around in general. That’s some of the reason I mentioned us getting a house AI when we were still planning to build this one.

“Now that that’s done, I want to shower and bath with my fiancées.”

Suffice it to say that it turns into far more than a shower and bathing.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons.

19