Chapter 16: Revenge
350 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The previous matches had got in Bella and Alex's head. They thought that the person they were going to fight could take them both on at once if he wanted to.

"And now we have a very special match! The match between Bella and Alex against #8 Dix member Marcus!" Vana exclaims. "Marcus  will take each twin on with half of his aura, if he runs out of the allotted aura they win! First up is Bella!"

Bella walked to the opposite side of the arena prepared to fight Marcus. He had a dead look in his eyes as if they were nothing special.

"Start!" Vana shouts.

Bella covers herself in aura and moves towards Marcus. Marcus yawns as he waits with no aura up to fight her.

"And it has already happened! His special and unpredictable move!" Vana announces

Bella throws a punch filled with fiery aura at Marcus but he side steps and immediately releases thick aura that came directly and only collected in is fist and made a karate chop at her arm. Her cells begin to explode violently.

She staggers back and tries to understand what happened. Marcus has no aura again.

"It has no name and it can't be seen. I use the movements of your own body against you. It would get worse if I got serious and used all my aura" Marcus begins "If I used it all judging from the amount of aura you have you would have to block exactly where I attack with all your aura or you wouldn't be able to move your arm"

"Marcus is able to release his aura from any part of his body without having to put it all over his body and move it! Since you can't see what aura it is or where it is gonna be it is a very difficult move to deal with!" Vana explains.

"It is not so much a special ability as it was me trying to get around that annoying aspect of aura. Why do I have to put it all over my body first when I want it here, it was very hard to learn and it puts me above all the opponents that don't know how to deal with it. Well, want to continue?" Marcus asks.

"Of course, I already know a way around it now that I was given an explanation" Bella states.

She does the same move again and Marcus responds the same way. But it was a feint. Her arm is already back and prepared to attack now that he has been caught off guard. She motions for his face but all his aura was waiting for her fist with the opposite aura of her own. They step back. Bella has lost some of her aura.

"You did a good job with that feint, I react on impulse so even if it is a feint I would use my move but it isn't just offensive" Marcus replies whilst he yawns loudly "I can block moves twice as fast, I'm not moving my aura so there is no travel speed"

Bella bit her nails as she realised she was running out of options.

She smiled as Marcus moved quickly towards her. He made a punch for her chest but she quickly ducked, a knee was waiting for her face but she managed to dodge it. She then aimed a fist filled with water aura at his kidneys, he was prepared but he felt a kick land on his legs that made his cells explode. She jumped back.

"It seems you cannot respond to what you don't see" Bella smiles.

"Very creative, most just try and wait for my stamina to drop or attempt my technique. I don't know what you did but I am impressed, I will counter it soon though" he responds.

When she was aiming the fist she had aura collected on her heel from her back, as it wasn't visible to him he wasn't prepared. At the same time she aimed the fist she moved the aura on her heel to the front of her foot and was kicking with the aura.<br data-mce-bogus="1">

Vana stays silent to not give away the edge Bella has over Marcus.

A few combos from the two continuously go out but whether it is a kick, punch, elbow or knee Marcus takes the full damage as he has no time to respond. Even still Marcus was landing heavy blows on Bella that she was struggling to fully counter.

"I don't like using my aura as it drains what I have when I am not using it but against you I believe you deserve this" Marcus says as grey aura signifying wind envelops his entire body at once.

"And now Marcus has deemed his opponent a worthy foe and is releasing all his aura! How will Bella respond to this?" Vana utters.

Marcus gathers aura in his fists and makes an attack. Bella releases her fire aura and prepares to stop his fists but they move back and his aura disappears all at once. His arms go backwards as his knee goes upwards and Bella gets winded from the intense water aura of Marcus. She drops to the floor and groans under the exploding of her cells in her stomach.

Marcus wastes no time and continues to hit her with his aura until hers is gone.

"Surrender, you have nothing left" Marcus commands "Just because my aura is everywhere doesn't mean I won't use my technique, if you noticed that you could've countered me"

Bella stands and raises her fist.

"Bella won't go down even after losing her aura. Does she have a suicide wish?" Vana notices.

Marcus covers one arm with aura and plays with it from one arm to the next as he prepares to fight her. Bella goes to attack Marcus and lands a punch on his chest but he has already landed a punch on her face with his aura that sends her flying backwards.

She stands up and keeps trying as she gets battered by Marcus with no remorse. Over and over and over again she continues but the result stays the same. The more she stood up the more each attack weakened until it was but a tap on a shoulder in strength.

"Marcus seems to keep going even though his opponent can't do anything. It is sad to watch" Vana expresses as she looks away.

"Bella! BELLA! Surrender, I will get revenge for you" Alex shouts from the crowd of spectators with a face filled with resentment.

Bella stands up with her legs wobbling and her face bruised and swollen and looks to the crowd to see her brother still telling her to stop.

"Shu.. shu" she says.

"Ah, I battered you quite a bit didn't I? Raise your hand if you want to surrender" Marcus responds.

Her shoulder wriggle but her arms stay stuck in the same place.

"Ah, your voice and your arms, then just fall over so I know you have surrendered" Marcus voices.

She complies and falls.

Alex runs over to her sister and crouches down.

"Don't worry, I will make him look 10 times worse than you do right now" Alex whispers in her ear. Tears fall down her face as her brother picks her up and faces Marcus.

"You wait here, when I come back I'm gonna break your legs" Alex states with determination and anger written on his face.

"Sure, I have to wait anyway for you to come back anyway" Marcus responds.

Alex turns around and carries his destroyed sister away from the arena. Vana watched without saying a word and didn't call Marcus the winner. The crowd violently booed Marcus whilst he crossed his legs waiting for Alex to return.

Alex slowly walked back into the arena with his fists clenched and blood dripping from his hands.

"I am extremely angry right now, but I know I cant beat you if I don't keep my brain composed and let my body stay angry" he breathes calmly. "Even if you surrender and I get kicked out of here, you will have no legs"

Without a count he charged straight towards Marcus with eyes filled with rage. He aims a punch at Marcus's shoulder and Marcus responds with a fist to equalise the attack but it wasn't going for his shoulder, Alex moved the direction of the attack and went around to hit Marcus's face with his fire aura.

Marcus moved back and was already being attacked again by Alex with his other fist, he moved out of the way but it was only a feint. Alex attacked with his leg filled almost completely with his aura and broke Marcus's leg. He attacked the same place Bella had attacked.

Marcus wobbled as he began to fall down. He hopped back with one leg and put his aura everywhere around his body. The crowed cheered each time Marcus was hit loudly.

"It see-" Marcus began but Alex was not giving him any time to speak.

Alex hid all his aura somewhere out of the view of Marcus and began doing feints as Marcus hopped backwards not knowing when a real blow was coming. He jumped over one of Alex's kicks and whilst he was in the air Alex gave another quick kick with his aura that he hid. The kick landed on his toe and broke it.

Marcus screamed as he fell down.

"You made your special move because you originally had low amounts of aura but needed a way that allowed you to last against people who have too much. This move allowed you to compete on equal terms and your opponents don't know how to counter it" Alex began "But I watched everything my sister did and learned a lot. I remembered where she hit hard and took every move she used and revised it from a 3rd person's perspective. You have a normal amount of aura, I don't and I saw through you. It's over"

Marcus looked up at Alex shocked as he lay on the ground with a broken foot and leg.

Alex walked towards Marcus and held his hands with his aura. Marcus put his aura on his hands before he grabbed it and they began to change between auras rapidly as Marcus tried to pull ahead but Alex kept changing and was already opposing his aura no matter what he did.

Marcus ran out of aura quickly and felt his cells begin to explode. Alex began to shout as he squeezed down and released more and more aura on Marcus's hands.

"I su-" Marcus attempted but Alex grabbed his mouth and continued going. The crowd cried out loud when Marcus tried to give up as if they were trying to block out his cries.

Marcus could no longer move his arms. Whilst Alex held down his mouth he grabbed his legs and broke them against the joint and twisted them until his toes were pointing backwards.

Alex then put his hand in his mouth and with his fire aura burnt his tongue to a crisp.

"Ah, I really battered you didn't I" Alex began "You ready to surrender, oh yeah your voice is gone. Raise an arm if you want to surrender"

Marcus couldn't even move his shoulder.

"Your arms too huh, hmm, raise a leg"

Marcus would've screamed if he could still speak as he tried to move his legs.

"How about you wriggle your toes if you are surrendering"

Even that he couldn't do.

"Wow you really took a beating, it makes sense as you went against my sister and with what I learnt me as well. How about this blink, blink if you are done"

Marcus began blinking rapidly.

"So you surrender, I hope you understand what you did to my sister whilst you get rehabilitated" Alex notes as he spits in his face

"A-and we have our first winner against old school Dix Alex" Vana says whilst she runs to Alex

"No, it was me and Bella, the damage she gave him and the constructive fight led to his defeat. Alex and Bella won" Alex corrects with his arm raised.

The crowd exclaim the twins name whilst Marcus is carried out of the arena in a 10 times worse state than Bella was.

Alex kept his promise and avenged his sister.

14