Chapter 42: Envy
90 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leviathan planned on striking now. In fact even if he didn't he couldn't bare to watch for any longer.

Leviathan stormed the castle. He got through the first section and was greeted by a few guards. He touched their chests and walked past. Their blood began to boil and the drew their swords following Leviathan.

"Why is he king. I want to be king" the guards muttered as they shook their weapons

Leviathan kept this up until he reached Kami. He was relaxed on his throne but immediately stood up at the sight of the demon lord.

He released Paira whilst Leviathan released nether and they clashed as equals. Their fists knocked out all the guards that were originally coming to kill Kami before he knew what happened.

"What?!" Kami shouted "It's only nether!"

Leviathan aimed a punch at Kami and missed hitting his throne and burning it instantly.

"Fuwa is a mixture of two opposites. They clash in the body making your powers weaker. If you have one absorb the other there is no clash and true power can be shown" Leviathan smiled "I wish I could have both like you can. You managed to do that but with both"

Kami thought whilst he pulled out Asura and blocked Leviathan's fist with his own. He originally thought that the reason he was so strong was because he had the full power of Paimon and Gora. He now understood why the power chose to reside in opposite sides of his body. It was because Kami offered half of his body subconsciously to each. He now has the full power of both but only on half of his body.

"It seems you can't control your power very well" Leviathan snickered "You should be stronger than this. WAYY stronger"

Leviathan stepped back and pulled out a black blade.He rubbed it gently and it ignited black the power of nether. Leviathan then made the blade longer with his own nether and had the blade burn more ferociously.

The weapon equalled Pocrea's nodachi in length and had a similar ability to Asura's spirit doubler which doubled the amount of spiritual energy poured into it. But Kami recognised it as an inferior version, it seemed it could only do nether but it was well suited to Leviathan.

He grabbed the weapon with both hands and a black dragon flew out and swallowed Kami. Kami dropped to the ground and lost consciousness for a brief moment but got back up and got ready.

"Seems you are aware of our plans to build a rocket. Is this why you're advancing your technology?" Leviathan asked

A strong nether attack. Kami was severely weakened. If he took another one it would be over. Kami poured all the aether in him into Asura. Asura worked slightly differently since Kami got Paira. When he held the blade in one hand it only doubled whatever spiritual power that was allocated to his body. In this case his right side and aether.

"So that's how you plan on destroying the world" Kami realised

Kami realised they were going to get off first and then safely destroy it. He now knew they were planning on advancing their tech too for this purpose.

Leviathan noted his blunder. Kami never knew but now he does. But he thought Asmodeus might like it more this way.

Leviathan repeated the attack and it was easily thwarted by Kami. These attacks were at the peak of the continental class. If their power wasn't being finely controlled and only thrown out of their blades then Ochea might've been destroyed.

Their blades clashed violently sending tremors through the castle and the radius kept getting larger the longer they fought.

Leviathan began to grow wings and horns of pure nether and the battle stopped being even. Kami was already weakened from the nether dragon but now Leviathan had released more nether. This power was poured into his blade and Kami could feel intense shocks each time they clashed through the handle of Asura.

Leviathan ducked down and swiped Kami's leg burning the leg. Kami immediately put all of his aether back into his body to prevent anymore damage but this was what Leviathan wanted.

Leviathan repeated the nether dragon attack and completely defeated Kami.

Kami dropped onto his back and Asura flew out of his hand. His eyes rolled back and his jaw opened wide. Leviathan removed his nether. His blade calmed itself to its original black tint. He ripped the off key that was on Kami's neck and pocketed it. 

Leviathan then peacefully walked out of the castle and headed to Spajainia.

After a few hours of running Leviathan arrived at the sea. He jumped in and his legs turned to one large fin and we quickly swam to Spajainia.

Leviathan met the other sins in a room within the Spajainian castle playing a game of blackjack. He sat down and joined in.

"You actually got it?!" Belphegor screamed

"Were you expecting me to fail?" Leviathan puffed

"You can't blame him. It took you 2 and a half months" Satan acknowledged

"I used that time to build up my envy. Without it I definitely would've needed a rematch" Leviathan admitted

"How it was done matters little over it being done at all. Especially for a demon" Asmodeus noted "My key"

Leviathan threw the key to Asmodeus who pocketed it swiftly.

"Now we just need to dig up Paimon and get the technology to build the interior of the rocket" Asmodeus noted "Belphegor advance our tech everyone else we will have to find the dungeon Paimon's body is in"

"Kami knows and is currently advancing his own technology. They will have digital devices by next month" Leviathan stated

"He can already make a rocket then. If he knows then we are in trouble" Belphegor responded

"How so?" Asmodeus asked

Lucifer played with his gloves and shuffled in his seat and showed a hand of an ace and a ten.

"Let me. A rocket only requires the same amount of hardware and tech as a calculator as long as the rocket is simple. We are a bit away from that but Kami is probably already there" Lucifer acknowledged

The rockets exterior had been completed but there was a lot more to be done inside the rocket. They were very close to ending the world and Kami was unaware.

Kami remained unconscious for a week. When he woke up he immediately realised the key was gone. He now knew their plan; build a rocket, go into space, become planetary creatures and destroy the planet. But he was confused by where the key he stole from Asmodeus fit in to all of this.

From what he understood if it was important enough to be retrieved, then it was necessary for the plan. Kami had been holding onto the key for years yet Asmodeus never moved before for it. To destroy the world that key was necessary.

1